Luxor Academy (ATAP) Staff/Class Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidTheSkid

♠ I am the one who posts. ♠
Roleplay Type(s)

Test_1.jpg

Luxor Academy Staff/Teacher Assistant Directory (Under Revision)

(Another Time, another place.)

Name: Position: Homeroom:

Rize|Principal|N/A (Principal’s Office)

(Unknown)|Vice Principal|N/A (Vice-Principal’s Office)

Professor Cicero|Teacher|Occultism ~ Art of Illusion (#315)

(Reserved)|School Doctor/Nurse|Luxor Academy's infirmary

~ Our Mission ~ 

Upon generations the Luxor Academy school district has deeply devoted to both academic accomplishment and honing the aptitude of our gifted students. Our renowned facility as well as off-branching faculties deliver and provide the utmost prestigious education to those which have been enrolled. Our students are taught to be prepared and will always be trained to lead in the most difficult of situations, We not only convoke the foremost and insightful scholars from our educational institution but we also make every man and woman their own unique person which strive toward ultimate perfection.

Here at Luxor academy only the most prominent professors help prepare students to further understand their gifts, hopefully guiding them towards contributing to our rapidly changing society, thus ultimately making our world a better and more just place. We will ensure that our students broaden both the adroitness  an exceptional education provides and the competencies which are essential for success and guidance in this vastly opened environment. We will also lead in knowledge that enables our scholars to better comprehend our world and improve conditions for shaping growing communities as well as molding our student’s futures.

Class Scheduling (Under Revision)

(Ask questions in OOC or tag me if you wish to become apart of the class that is or is about to be in session. These usually last 3-4 days depending on how much is being posted during these classes, there shall be a minimum of three students per classroom as the rest will be NPCs or background characters. Two or three classes will only be available at once to avoid problematic situations and overall confusion)

Updates: None available at this time, please check back at a later date.

image.jpg

(Contact me in OOC if you wish to be added to the Staff directory, my memory isn’t the greatest with all these characters. Also feel free to edit this Kisaki or anyone else if you need to add to this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back