• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lura's Requests

Lura

Salutations,

My name is Lura and I am a veteran to the role-play world. I started when I was 12 and found that creating stories with deep plots and twists, character background and character building, as well as stories that I can create branch off stories with, were things that I loved to do in my spare time. Whenever I entered the RP world and found that I could build these stories with other story tellers, I was hooked. I will not go into too much detail about myself - rather I will jump right into the types of stories I love.

I love the supernatural world - vampires, werewolves, witches, etc., so most of my stories revolve around them. I find that I only role-play the female character in heterosexual relationships, however I am open to options and have even played male characters before. I will do homosexual relationships, as long as it is female x female. I have nothing against male x male, I just feel like personally, I cannot portray the character to the extent that the character, as well as my partner, deserves. With that being said, below is the site containing my plot ideas. However, I am open to anything, so feel free to always message me when something strikes your mind.

Sincerely,
Lura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back