• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lupine - Characters | OPEN

L .U P I N E

...................................................................C H A R A C T E R S .&. H I E R A R C H Y

S.o you think you have what it takes to be one of us, hmm? We'll see about that. Fill out the form found towards the bottom of the post. Make sure you fill out everything except for what is marked as optional. In the meantime, as you wait to be approved, glance over the hierarchy so that you can be sure to know your place.

The Alpha Pair is first in command. Their word is law. They are a mated pair. Occasionally, there will only be one Alpha.

The Elite Guard is made up of a group of exceptional individuals whose duty is first, to the protection and service of Alpha Pair, and second, to the protection and service of the pack. They are the enforcers of the law. They stand at the front line in battle. They stand out from everyone else. They are the best of the best. Generally, when both of the current Alphas pass on or step down, one of the Elite Guard (and his/her mate) is voted in by the rest of the pack and takes their place.

The Sentinels make up a majority of the pack, and they usually include the children of the Alphas once they grow old enough. They patrol borders, hunt for food, train the Omegas, and most importantly, obey the word of the Alphas at all costs. They are the army of the pack in case of war.

Pups are wolves younger than six months old. In the case that both of the Alpha pair pass on or step down, Pups cannot vote on which of the Elite Guard will take their place.

Omegas are the bottom of the food chain in a wolf pack. They are often mistreated, overlooked, and deemed untrustworthy, and their sole purpose is to eventually prove themselves to the pack and earn the rank of Sentinel. In the case that both of the Alpha Pair pass on or step down, Omegas cannot vote on which of the Elite Guard will take their place. An Omega can be one of three things:
1) a wolf in between the age of six months old and two years old who is in training to become a Sentinel;
2) a loner who was taken in by the pack and is being evaluated;
or 3) a wolf who has been demoted from the Sentinel position because of disobedient behavior and is no longer trustworthy.

Deceased wolves are wolves that have passed away either due to illness or old age, or while in battle. They will be remembered as one of our own forever.

Exiled wolves will not be listed amongst the rest of his or her packmates because they have dishonored the pack and been cast out and forbidden to return. They are rarely welcomed back into the territory.

F. O R B I D D E N S. H A D O W S

NAME
BREED
RANK
Servius M 8 Gray Alpha
Vilkacis M 6 Iberian Elite Guard
Altansetseg F 3 Mongolian Elite Guard
Ulric M 6 Northern Rocky Mountain Elite Guard
Genere F 3 Gray Sentinel
Ikki F 3 Mexican Sentinel
Kiravay F 3.5 Gray Sentinel
*No longer accepting Elite Guards for FS. - 3.26.17

T. W I S T E D C. A C O P H O N Y

NAME
BREED
RANK
Katja F 4 Gray Alphess
Convel M 4 Gray Elite Guard
Shax F 3 Gray Elite Guard
Omorov M 4 Black Elite Guard
Koryn M 2.5 Russet Sentinel
Igo M 4 Red Sentinel
Caeldori F 5.5 months Arctic Pup
*No longer accepting Elite Guards for TC. - 3.21.17

L. O N E R S

NAME
BREED
Edelweiss F 3 Baffin Island Born outside of the packs
Sheera F 7 Arctic Exiled; Former TC Omega
Emilian M 3 Arctic Born outside of the packs
Akira F 4 Northern Black Born outside of the packs
Conrad M 5 Timber Born outside of the packs; FS mother & TC father
Safir F 1 Grey Born outside of the packs; FS mother & loner father

To join the rp, you need to fill out the form below and post it here, on this page. It can contain more information than what is listed, but it cannot contain less.

Some things to note: You can ABSOLUTELY play more than one character! As long as you continuously play all of your characters, you can have as many as you'd like. It's alright to start with one character and add another one mid-role play later on if you decide to. Also, if your character has Pups, you need to post their descriptions here on the same day (in real time) that they are born. If you have Pups that you'd like other people to role play, post those here as well, and in the "Other" section just make sure to let me know that you'd like someone else to play them, and I will list all available Pups on this page with links to your description. (Also, feel free to advertise those puppers on the OOC page if you'd like.)

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO ROLE PLAY A WOLF IN THE ALPHA OR THE ELITE GUARD POSITION, especially starting out, you have to post a quick role play paragraph as a sample for me to look at (in the "Other" section), and it needs to be good. This role play is for all experience levels, but only the more intermediate to advanced level writers will be allowed to take higher level ranks in the rp. You are absolutely allowed to create your own characters for those positions (I'm definitely not making them for you; ahem, too lazy for that biz heh). You are allowed (and ENCOURAGED) to convene with one another privately or in the OOC chats to make interesting plot twists and characters and whatnot. Seriously - have fun with this! I've noticed in my experience with role playing, the more people put into it, the wayyyy more fun it turns out to be.

Name:
Breed:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mate: (optional)
Pack Desired:
Rank Desired: (optional)
Other: (optional)

OOC
RP
*I forgot to add "mate" to the list you guys need to post, so I'm making it optional for those of you who want to include it in your bios.

Last edited:

K... A T J A

vy9o42.jpg

B A S I C S
A. G E // 4 Years Old

S. E X // Female

B. R E E D // Gray Wolf

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
P. A C K // TC

R. A N K // Alphess

B. R O T H E R // Igo

2nhm2ih.jpg

D I S P O S I T I O N
Like a typical Alphess, she is a little hard around the edges; it's like she lives in a shell and it's nearly impossible for anyone to crack it open and reveal the inside. However, that shell makes her tough - maybe even too tough. She's resilient and brave, which makes her an excellent leader. She's also known, however, for her short temper, impatience, and constant thirst for blood; some would say it is the hamartia in her strong disposition but others would say it is makes her the ideal Alphess for Twisted Cacophony. Although she's usually not much of a talker anyway, the notably quieter she becomes, the more terrified you should be.

A P P E A R A N C E
Grey back and bodice with white paws and a white underbelly. Beige splotches throughout her fur, especially on her face, ears, and tail. Her eyes are a mixture of a soft orange, red, and brown. She is massive, especially for a female, weighing in at around 2,000 lbs and standing at 21 hands tall.

ht9y5e.jpg

H I S T O R Y
All anyone really knows about her is this: she was born and raised within the ranks of the Forbidden Shadows under the reign of Servius - and then one day, she just left with her brother Igo, abandoning her packmates without much warning. They vanished for days. Those of FS didn't know where she and Igo had gone; at least, nobody claimed knowing anything about her disappearance. Weeks later, she was finally discovered, revealing herself within Twisted Cacophony territory with the then-current TC Alpha's corpse hanging from her jaws, and she immediately claimed his position. This was over a year ago. No one knows how she pulled off killing the Alpha; some say it has to be a rumor. I guess... nobody will ever really know what happened on that day.

R P . P A R A
Unlike most nights, tonight was particularly loud. All of the wolves had gathered inside one of the dens and were all howling over one another, frustrated, angry, impatient. All of the voices wanted to be heard, but nobody was actually listening - except one. Outside of the den, a few paces away, the Alphess sat. None of them were yelling at her - their little gathering had essentially nothing to do with her - but for curiosity's sake, she listened anyway. It was an argument; one of the Omegas had been treated wrongly, one of the Sentinels claimed. It's impossible to treat an Omega wrongly, another one barked back. As it seemed, one of their little ones had been treated a little harshly by her trainer - at least, in their opinion, they felt like it was a little too harsh. Katja huffed. Ridiculous. But the argument continued, only growing louder, and they began to exchange threats toward one another. That's my cue, the Alphess thought sourly, and she slowly lifted herself from her seat on the dirt.

As she entered the den, everything went quiet. She tended to have that effect on others; she was not one to put up with anyone crossing her whatsoever, so generally, wolves around her preferred to stay quiet instead of risking it. Katja scoffed in amusement to herself as this happened. "Go on," she mocked. "It was just getting good."

Everyone remained silent still.

Her expression contorted, suddenly revealing a mixed level of rage and humor that was all-too-familiar to so many of the wolves inside, and she snapped, "The Omega is an inferior. Any Omega is an inferior. There is no wrong way to treat them!" The fur along her neck prickled with the sudden loathing in her voice. And then all of once her voice became eerily quiet. "I expected so much more than all of your whining and bickering. As your Alphess, I can say that I am so disappointed tonight..." There was a pause, and then she continued in her hushed tone, "This little... thing - what have you - is over. Everyone get out."

She waited in there until every single body had left other than her own. Her tail was raised high and her ears were flat against her skull with disgust. What a pitiful way to end my day, she thought sourly, and then she finally turned and exited herself, returning rather casually to her den.

2rcydk3.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Omorov "Omo"
Breed: Magna Black Wolf
Appearance:
4979fe22103067ec54b99bdca11232a9.jpg
Omo is larger in size, weighing in at two thousand three hundred and forty pounds.​

Personality: Omo has always had a hardened exterior that has been hard to pierce through. Cold and merciless were his ways, Cold and merciless in combination of an unshakeable devotion to his clan, willing to do anything without question or hesitation no matter who they were. Omo had even killed his own biological brother in front of many who spectated, then becoming what others whispered "Demon" behind his back. He knew, and he loathed those who called him that. But on the other side of the coin he was almost just that as Omo, to others, seemed to enjoy killing and death, enjoyed seeing fear in others because it was embeded "Whatever it takes to maintain control [For the Alpha]" There is a saying that everyone has their secrets and Omorov is no exception. Even with all the blood shed, the mindless following of the Alpha, Omo was still, in private, able to be himself. It wouldn't be long before he would have judgement cast down upon him for wanting to be humble and kind...loving and compassionate......​

Pack Desired: TC
Rank Desired: Elite Guard​

Other: Whatever it takes, kill, kill ,kill.... That's all he knew...however, deep down, locked so far away from the surface, Omo couldn't bear the idea of the same race killing one another, "Just like the humans did thousand upon thousand of years ago, that's why they no longer exist." That's what his father would tell him, but it was just an old legend, a story to tell pups of some beast of an advanced civilization that no longer existed...​

In reality Omo wanted someone to run away with, to leave everything behind... And one day he did just that... well, it was just the beginning of what he truly wished could happen, but would it be what he really wanted?​

It's a memory for Omo, one that will be forever burned into his mind. Not a that long ago, after a fierce battle with the Forbidden Shadows, that Omorov had stayed behind while the others made their way back home. Omo sat there His gaze fixated upon the carnage seeing nothing alive until a figure rose from underneath several bodies of the dead. A lone wolf, gray, the fur matted with blood, wounded. Omo sprinted down to see if it was one of his but, no it wasn't... "Just do it, get it over with" she said faintly. He wanted to, his initial reaction almost did but he did something forbidden, assisting the enemy. Omo got under her belly and stood tall once she lay, drooped over his neck and shoulder. Making his way to the FS territory, Omo could feel the soft beat from her heart, soft but still strong, she wasn't going to die anytime soon, she was just...tired. Physically, like Omo was mentally, exhausted from what was continuously expected from him.

Two days Omorov traveled with the nameless female hanging from him, it rained constantly while he never stopped moving. Eventually the rain stopped along with his journey to the Forbidden Shadow pack where he would be confronted by their surviving Elites and Sentinels. He could see it on them, the tired, bitter and anger feelings they held towards him and especially the Twisted Cacophony. The silence was cut away by the FS Alpha who asked him many a question "Why? Why go through the trouble of bringing her back to us instead of ending her life? Do you not hate us like your brethren and sister do? Tell me Demon!!" The Alpha would ask with tremendous curiosity. Omo gently placed the female wolf to the wet ground and went on to answer the Alpha's question "Perhaps.....I really wanted to know, what it would be like.... to be something other than, a killer, slayer of life....a demon, for a moment in life." Omo replied with honesty, never once looking up. He turned and walked away into the tree line to disappear. He still has yet to know what the Alpha thought of his answer, but it didn't matter to him nor will it ever...​

Name: Kiravay "Kira"
Breed: Gray wolf
Appearance:
cacdb965ed50a154e0a222443ac6d7a7.jpg
Kira is about one thousand seven hundred and thirty five pounds

Personality: Kira is a free spirit in many ways. Easy to get along with for the most part as she does harbor an aggressive anger though she rarely lets it out. A passion for her family and those she love makes her very loyal no matter what happens in life and being positive and supportive are traits she believes every must have though Kira doesn't push her opinion on others.

Pack Desired: FS
Rank Desired: Sentinel

Other: Being a Sentinel for the Forbidden Shadows wasn't an easy thing for her as conflict wasn't something she wanted to be apart off. But she had a job to do and she excelled at it. It seemed that everyone was so wrapped up in the foolish war between SF and TC. But it was true, That the TC being who they are never wanted peace between the two packs. "They're all monsters, unreasonable beasts that only bring death, their minds are poisoned by greed and hate" was something Kiravay would say every so often, she hated them back even if she did her best not to but how could she not? Most of her friends have been killed off by the TC and it would soon be that they would all be ripped from her life by their enemy...

...The chaos fell silent, the darkness Kira fell into quickly went away as she regained consciousness. Pushing her way out of whatever lay on top of her she saw the faces of her last friends, her closest friends down there in the rain and blood saturated earth. Kira tried to move but only to fall to the ground once more. Kira felt nothing, only disappointment in her life. Her right leg throbbed in pain as it had a large cut in it. "This is it then?..........If it is then, then I accept it...." Kira thought to herself, as her vision began fading she saw a blurred figure, darker than night itself approach her "Take me death..." Kira whispered before feeling herself lifted from the ground then passing out once again....

...Kiravay awoke violently to the noise of a large thunder clap. Finding herself on her feet, back in her home. looking back at her leg she found it almost healed and that it still bled a little, most likely from her standing. A voice called to her "Kiravay, how lucky you are to be here..."

Also, bout them rules, I see what you did there.....Cheeky, if nothing else XD Madathi Madathi

Last edited:
I have read and understand the rules of this RP.
5FFB4A83-9553-42F0-892B-587BC41B81FB-27513-000010211A7ACD4A_tmp.jpg
Name: Ikki
Breed: Mexican Wolf
Personality: Ikki is a kind and gentle wolf who cares deeply for her pack. Especially for pups. This she-wolf rather uses words instead of action, for she detests unnecessary violence. Alas, don't let her dislike for fighting fool you. Ikki is capable of bringing a mean punch when it comes down to it. Even more so when her friends or pups are threatened. Fortunately for her, this skill of hers isn't used very often. So Ikki just walks around and enjoys teaching pups everything they need to know. In addition, mothers around every wolf in the pack. Even wolves older than her!
Pack Desired: Forbidden Shadows
Other: On a sunny day like this one, Ikki enjoyed sleeping in a little later than usual. When she does awaken, Ikki stretches her legs out and lets out a quiet yawn. Ikki shakes a bit to let the dust and dirt fall off her fur before beginning her day. The she-wolf patrols the territory in search of curious pups who find themselves some trouble. "Gotcha!" She exclaims and catches a few pups trying to escape clan lines. The pups she finds always give her a little whine before walking back to their parents. Ikki lets out a chuckle before continuing on her way for some breakfast.

When receiving whatever is available for the day, she lays down under some shade and eats quietly by herself. Of course, Ikki is always open to conversation with her fellow wolves. But when there is no wolf to talk to, Ikki gets lost in thought.

DEB203ED-9EDC-45DD-A65A-DFC8744DBA9F-27513-0000102221746A20_tmp.jpg
Name: Caeldori
Breed: Artic Wolf
Personality: Caeldori is a rebellious pup who doesn't take orders very well. If it isn't the Alpha request, don't be surprised she doesn't do it. This pup is very stubborn and troublesome. She doesn't care what others think of her tedious personality, for her goal is to be the Alpha so then no one else can ever tell her what to do ever again. Furthermore, Caeldori, unlike the others in her pack is not a crazy power hungry wolf. The only power she wishes to receive is the Alpha position. Alas, this pup is willing to do whatever it takes to get up there.

Pack Desired: Twisted Cacophony
Rank Desired: Pup (She dreams to become the Alpha one day but is okay with training to be an Elite Guard)
Other: WIP

Last edited:
read
Name: Servius
Breed: Alaska Grey Wolf
Appearance:
1365x2048

Personality: Servius is by no means an evil being. He is rigid in the enforcement of rules, stern in his expectations of loyalty, but is nonetheless fair. But of course he is intelligent and agile, as being alpha demands that responsibility. He is brave, but he believes war is not the answer. He learns a lot through his failures, and always learns to get better. Does he love his pack? Of course he does without question. They are his family. He believes that TC has gone far out of control, and that they threaten the harmony of nature. He also harbors very little empathy for the loners. All they seem to be is inconvenience.
Pack Desired: FS
Rank Desired: (optional) Alpha

Now is it not so that perhaps this violence saw an origin most ferocious? Servius would like to think of a time when everything was placated, no pack hated the other, perhaps they were even one. War is but a sinful seed, a blossom of death that grows in the very hearts of every wolf. Through the coldest of winters and hottest of summers, it survives. But now the plant had grown too much, and the packs so very much so seemed quick to provoke. It had come to Servius that the danger of war, and the destruction it would wrought upon both packs, would be soon to come. And it made no sense to him that the various loners, that were so self-centered and were so idiotic as to proclaim themselves king and rush out from their families so that they may come to terms with their ego. Or, as their ego was so poisonous, Servius was left with very little choice other than to exile them. By no means is either case a "kind" way to do things. But there is no kind. There is never a good or evil, only the way people see it so. Of course perhaps the members of his pack may boast their goodness by proclaiming their adherence to no war, but it was no excuse for any of their sins.

Last edited:
read
Name: Koryn
Breed: Russet Wolf
Appearance:
latest

Personality: Quick to be tempered, and rather angry all of the time, Koryn is by no means disloyal in any way. He is relatively smart, and thinks he knows more than he actually does. He can talk well, but he loves to fight. He tends to suggest it as a means. He is single, not looking of course. But most importantly, he does his job as good as he can, especially when others are looking. He hopes that one day he could join the Elite Guard.
Pack Desired: TC
Rank Desired: (optional) sentinel

Last edited:

Convel
Breed: Gray Wolf
1372075030cfd7682d97781e008dbdcd.jpg
Personality: Convel is quite a devoted canine, following his alpha(s) through thick and thin. He often finds himself angered towards wolves who disobey, or question the alpha(s), which can lead him to questioning their loyalty. He can be rather hot-headed and cruel, making him a more avoided pack member. Convel is cold-hearted, typically feeling little to no mercy for others. He enjoys being seen as fearless, while that being quite untrue, he refuses to show fear due to seeing it as a sign of weakness.
Convel is brutally honest, frequently adding his opinion or thoughts on subjects that do not matter nor concern him. He is quite rough and seen as dangerous, yet those he cares for are not only lucky, yet are uncommon. He would savagely protect his pack and his Alphas until his dying breath, and plans to do just that.
Pack Desired: Twisted Cacophony
Rank Desired: Elite Guard Madathi Madathi
Other: Convel felt a smaller body collide with his own, he was wiped off his paws yet briskly recovered. He released a thunderous growl, one that resides deep in his chest. His eyes were firmly set on the female, the crashing sound of battle numbed to a dull buzz as he focused on her every movement.
He watched her eyes as the pair remain still for a moment, until she lunged forward. Convel used his size as an advantage against the smaller she-wolf, lunging forward as well. The pair clashed together, her jaws were snapping viciously at his throat. He growled again, using his front paws to rake at her shoulders, feeling her soft fur and flesh tearing beneath his claws.
Using his back legs, he shoved forward harshly, knocking the she-wolf onto her back. He dove towards her, snapping his jaws viciously. Her paws pressed against his belly, yet he weighed far too much. She struggled to keep his jaws away from her throat, using all her strength to push and claw at his underbelly. It is futile, as she soon became to weak, and Covel sinked his fangs into her soft throat.
She shrieked, kicking and clawing more, yet Covel merely bit harder. He could feel her esophagus cracking under the pressure, the taste of her blood maked his lips draw back in a harsh snarl. He needed to end it, which caused him to thrash slightly, increasing the pressure of his bite again. With a sickening crunch, the she-wolf halted her useless struggling, prompting Convel to release her.
He watched as the she-wolf trembled, twitching in her final moment. Her eyes held a type of pleading, before becoming clouded and lifeless.

Genere
Breed: Gray Wolf
03c06b5ad8a06d9c626d9c31937fa009.jpg

Personality: Genere in a few words, is a very gentle wolf. She has never enjoyed conflict nor anger in general. She has a soft spot for pups and young animals, and has a natural motherly instinct. She cares about others more than herself and will put herself in danger to protect others.
She finds gore and Brutality especially disturbing, and will often take a stealthily approach to avoid unnecessary conflict. She has a big heart, often feeling bad for those who enjoy battle and bloodshed.

While she is incredibly kind, Genere can be a forced to be reckoned with. She will savagely defend her pack and those she cares for if needed be, and would rather die than watch those she cares for be slaughtered.
Pack Desired: Forbidden Shadows

I have read the rules

Last edited:
I have now read the rules of this rp!
f8ecd35c1604eb8dfd14cda61470f463.jpg

Kill

Name: Shax
Breed: Grey Wolf
Personality: Shax has always been a bit...different, both appearance and personality wise. For a wolf, even one belonging to the power-hungry Twisted Cacophony, Shax seems a bit too blood-thirsty, and that is really saying something. Sometimes you can just look at someone and think, "wow, you really are evil," you know? And that seems to fit the definition of Shax a little too perfectly. I know what youre thinking, "Man, Shax must have been raised all wrong," but tt's not that Shax had a terrible puphood, perhaps her parents weren't the nurturing type, and perhaps she was isolated from other pups due to her "play fighting" (attempted murder), but that isn't the source of her I-want-to-crush-the-world-beneath-my-big-puppy-paws attitude. Even as a pup Shax didn't crave the safe, loving warmth of a she-wolf, only the milk within the teat, Shax did not want to play gently with the other pups, she wanted to fight like the adult pack members did. Don't get me wrong, Shax isnt some mindless, emotionless killing machine, its quite the opposite. She is a very passionate, just for rather unorthodox things.

As a shewolf, she is expected to eventually have pups, at least one litter, but never once in her life has Shax felt the spark of motherly affections that even the most stubborn of she-wolves hide. Maybe something is genetically wrong with my darling Shax, who knows, but Shax doesn't fancy any wolves either, even when the heat gets to her (subtle jokes.). In fact, when the rare occasion arises and Shax mentally compliments a wolf on their appearance, it is always a she-wolf.

When considering Shax within a pack, you're probably thinking she's uncaring, pretty intimidating, a bit on the introverted sided and someone that others try to stay out of the way of. Wrong! At least some of it. Shax does care for her pack, kind of, at least, she cares that they don't fall to their rival pack. She cares about their reputation as an Alpha pack and she cares that TC wolves are the fiercest warriors. She doesn't however, care about being loyal to an Alpha, she doesn't care about the individual lives of her pack members, and she especially doesn't care about anyone she sees as weak.
Which is pretty much everyone.
Everything

Pack: Twisted Cacophony
Relationships(family, friends,mates): Don't be scared to PM me if you'd like to plan anything with me. I enjoy it.

In

Size: Shax was always a large wolf. She was the biggest pup in her litter, or any other litters around her birth-time for that matter. She does not fall into the "common" size average for female wolves of this time, and actually is larger than males classified as "large". Fully grown, Shax is around the size of a very large horse (or about 22 hands tall if you are familiar with horse size measurments or 7'3 feet)
Weight: Due to her abnormally large size and muscle mass, Shax weighs around 2, 505 lbs, give or take.
Eye Color: Have you ever seen the sun just before it sets? Forget the beautiful shades of baby blue, the whisps of pink and orange cotton candy clouds, and really recall the sun itself. How, instead of being some sheer burst of white that hangs in the middle of the sky, it seems like a giant yellow ball, wavering back and forth through the thick, sticky air, mesmerizing and hypnotic at the same time. Think back to how hard it was to look away from that ball of yelllow, how it entrapped your gaze, filling your mind with thoughts of nothing but how truly wonderous and magical it is, disguising the many dangers that come with staring directly into the sun.
Those are the eyes that Shax posseses.
Scars: Going across her left eye is an old wound. Her fur never regrew over it, so now it just looks like a super badass scar. Her left eye also always seems a bit more angry than her right one, although she usually always looks pretty angry.
Appearance: Nearly every physical trait despite her reproductive organs give Shax a very masculine look. Her size, her fur, her paws, the way she carries herself, it all gives gives the impression of large, top-dog, alpha male. Her bark, her howl, her snarls, all of these sounds you'd imagine a she-wolf mocking when scaring pups with a story of some monster wolf before nap time.
Her coat is thick and protecting, from both biting temperatures and clawing creatures. The majority of her color is like forest floor in spring, summer and autumn, a mixture of autumn leaves and fertile soil. The dark colors fade into blonde and white as you move down her body with random light streaks cast throughout her coat, although her outer legs seem to take longer to transition.There are splotches of dark gray on either side of her eyes, stretching up to her ears and down to her neck in the shape of a bottom canine tooth.

Sight

Other:
A year ago, today.
Today was a big day for Shax. For the past few moons the Alpha pack of TC had been having an issue with a nearby pride of mountain lions. Food was running scarce upon the rocky peaks, causing the pride to search for food farther from their territory, and coincidentally into the territory of her powerful pack. There had already been a handful of incidents in which a wolf was ambushed by lurking lions, but it wasn't until a shewolf's whole litter of pups was killed while they played outside of the den area that the Alpha agreed to Shax's proposal of sending a team of Elite's to end this invasion for good. The journey to the mountain was easy enough, but it was the middle of winter and the weather was beginning to worsen as the team of wolves scaled the snowy mountain. Shax's wide paws would have acted as great snow shoes if she hadn't weighed so much. Instead of trotting easily across the path of frozen ice, each step she took sank several feet through the snow that coated the ground like a white, crunchy blanket. In one of the several glances Shax casted back to check on her accompanying packmates, she observed the curious sight of a wolf utilizing the holes she had created in the snow to move forward with increased ease.

It was hard to tell if it was dawn or dusk by the time Shax and her wolves reached the place that stank the strongest of ammonia filled urine that marked the lion pride's territory. The sky was a flurry of icy shards that stung the eyes and froze the nose, and heavy grey clouds that hid the sun and moon. The flurry made it impossible to see more than four feet in front of you, and the storm's wild howling was unceasing, making it difficult to listen for hiding lions. Every sense was being dulled. Nothing looked familiar. Every moment that passed without any sign of a yowling feline began to feel more and more like a trap.

It was important to keep completely quiet. Even if the lions had a home field advantage, no ones senses are immune to the wrath of mother nature. "Shax," a fellow wolf began. The yellow-eyed canine snapped her head back, lip raised as a rather harsh signal to remain silent, but as if in slow motion, Shax watched as a long brown figure latched itself onto the talkative wolf, aiming for the back of the neck.

The shrill cry of her packmate acted as the battle horn to the full fledged ambush that awaited the wolves.

The cats had speed and number on their side, but to fight with fangs and claws is to come face to face with an enemy, and in such close quarters brute force trumps agility.

Shax lunged for the big cat that bunny kicked at her foolish companion, ripping out tufts of fur but not yet slicing open the belly. Her jaws clamped around the cat's head, causing it to loosen it's grip on the poor wolf enough for it to escape and intercept a big cat aiming for another wolf. With the wolf gone Shax took the spitting cat's head in her entire mouth, crushing and splitting its skull. A force of hissing fury attached itself to Shax's back, sinking its front claws into Shax's chest for support as it tore open her flank. Shax threw her head to the side, snapping at the cat but failing to reach it. This seemed to be the strategy every lioness was using as they battled, probably what the lion of the pride ordered.

'The lion!' Shax mentally exclaimed. 'Every pride is lead by a lion, without that lion the lionesses will lose their will to fight.'

With a vicious snarl Shax stopped trying to snap and the lioness ripping open her back. She began to run, aiming towards two sharp rocks that jutted outwards, like naturally crafted blades of metamorphic rock. Just inches before impaling herself Shax tumbled, sending the lioness' body into the two awaiting spikes. The satisfying wheezing of a lioness' lungs slowly filling with blood sent shivers down Shax's spine. Shax regained composure in half a second. The skin on the back of her neck was open and bleeding but the adrenaline pumping through her body acted as a natural pain killer.

Shax roared a challenge to the lion, slamming her front paws down onto the earth hard enough to vibrate the earth around her. A response came from somewhere behind her and unexpectedly close. Shax whirled around, lunging up and forward with open jaws just as a fully maned lion descended upon her, claws out.

'Is it bad to enjoy this?' thought Shax as the crunching of bone met her ears.. 'Because I really enjoy this.'

Shax tore into the lions throat during that fight, licking up the hot blood that pooled out as her reward, but not before the lion left his mark on her. Shax had taken one of the lion's paws into her mouth, crushing the bones within it. In retaliation the lion dragged his free paw across the left side of her face, ripping open her eyelid and the areas above and below her eye before Shax decided she wanted to play tug 'o' war with a kitty's esophagus.

Last edited:
Lost.

P E R S O N A
Appearance:
Fur Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Modifications: None

Personality: Aeres is a silent, strong, and independent individual. She's calm, cool, and prestigious, but also merciful and a hard worker. Most people stay away from her, because she's, well, quite terrifying. Just the way she gives herself off, with so much power, it's insane to think that she's a Loner, as she has been mistaken for both being Male, and an Alpha.
][/COLOR]P A C K
Breed: To this day, it's unknown exactly what Breed she is. But she's presumed to be a rare type of Arctic Wolf.

Mate: TBD

Pack Desired: She was born the child of an Exiled TC and Loner FS, as she herself is a Loner.

Rank Desired: None, she is a Loner

Other: She has always wanted something, something more. A Pack maybe, or maybe some sort of Family, just someone, something to be around.

9b6333d1a13ff0b948955bde3c2bcb99.jpg

Aeres Rae Maku
Alias: The Snow Queen
B A S I C
Height: 2'3"
Weight: (I suck at Weight guessing so I wont try)
High Concept: "Follow your heart, and do what is needed, regardless of the consequences."

M I S C
Inventory: She's a wolf . . . She doesn't have much of one XD

Skills:

◾Calm and cool
◾Strong Stamina
◾Smart as hell
◾Skilled in battle, and the Hunt.

Habits:
◾She has a horrible Habit of being super tense
◾Being cold to others (Baddum Tiss)
◾Giving young ones food instead of herself
◾Eating Snow
EXTRA
◾Running
◾Food
◾Warm places

Dislikes:
◾Being Hungry
◾Mornings
◾Exerting too much energy to exhaustion
◾Her weaknesses

Other: Nothing much here XD

Last edited:

latest

Name:
Accalia

Breed:
Gray Wolf

Personality:
She is very fiery and feisty in nature, despite her graceful appearance. She's sarcastic, and claims to not feel anything, she's a killer, when she's hurt, she doesn't get upset, she gets even. Occasionally spiraling out of control and killing anything in her path, she's impulsive and reckless, working for her own selfish needs. She's blunt, and certainly not afraid to speak her own mind, when she loves, she'll do anything to protect those she cares about, even if it hurts them in the process, deep down she has a good side, but she'll never show it. Independent and strong ever since she was exiled from the Forbidden Shadows, you don't want to get in her way.

Edelweiss Wysteria Hope

latest
About Her

Name: Edelweiss Wysteria Hope
Breed: Baffin Island Wolf
Appearance: With creamy-white colored fur, Edelweiss always makes sure to keep her coat in pristine, clean, and fresh condition, always wanting a glistening shine to it whenever she's out in the sun. Because her coat is very fluffy, her stature makes her "larger" than she looks, however, she mostly looks like a "big, ol' cuddly bear" being a size of "almost" a quarter horse. Edelweiss, from first glance, has some sort of grace and elegance to her stride, but, she's clumsier than she looks, especially when it comes to tree branches that always seems to sneak up on her whenever she's on one of her runs. Her eyes were light yellow, bringing some sort of comfort or warmth whenever someone would look into her eyes.
Pack: N/A; Loner
Pack Desired: TBD

c4803df8917878d16b20a5147d411c21.jpg
tumblr_o8m7dqRomV1tjanhao1_400.jpg
grey_wolf_3.jpg
Personality

Edelweiss is high-strung, energetic, playful, and curious by nature, always wanting to explore more than she should. She's always in the mood to cause some sort of "trouble" especially when it comes to "challenging" authority. Edelweiss is a free-spirit, not one to like to be "tamed" and held by rules and obligations. She's independent and rarely would ask anyone for "help" especially since she's been living alone for so long. To her, having company and being confined in one place sounds undeniably dreadful. She doesn't mind meeting other wolves and getting to know them, but when she finds them growing an attachment to her, or she to them, she would leave. Edelweiss fears the idea of attachment and even more so wanting to change her way of life. She couldn't imagine not feeling the wind in her coat, the ground beneath her paws, and just being care-free to nature all around her with the idea of having "pressure" or "obligations" dropped down upon her. To her, being in a pack meant rules needed to be followed, positions being managed, and just strict regimes that sounded like nothing but a bore.

She doesn't like being in closed quarters. Edelweiss is as unpredictable as the weather in Kadu. As much as the idea of having a "pack" sounds safe and secure, Edelweiss would feel highly uncomfortable knowing she would maybe be "doted" on or "looked up" for in admiration. At the same time, she's strong-willed and not easily broken. She will stand her ground, even if she knows she would lose in a fight. Edelweiss has some sort of "pride" and "grace" to the way she holds herself, especially in front of the packs: Twisted Cacophony and Forbidden Shadows. She never felt the need to prove to herself to them because their opinions don't matter to her. She is her own she-wolf and she doesn't need someone barging in her parade.

Nevertheless, Edelweiss marches to the beat of her own drums. She's quite protective in nature and would do whatever it takes to survive. She's a survivor. Although clumsy and a bit of a daydreamer, when it comes down to the "nitty gritty", she's quite clever. Edelweiss is used to improvising and jumping into head in first before actually planning and waiting strategically. She doesn't know how to play with a team and would usually do everything on her own, not needing anyone. She believes nature belongs to anyone and land should be equally shared or even divided. Hell, she even believes no one should own any land since land belongs to nature itself and disrupting nature will cause well . . chaos. Edelweiss definitely had an attention span of well a canine, thinking from one thing to the next as well as never being able to sit still or stay in one place.

3c97672de91dab7608b2233cef087937.jpg
Miscellaneous

As a Baffin Island Wolf, Edelweiss is the last of her kind, seeing that she has yet to meet someone of the same breed as she. Her parents passed long before she turned the age of 2 years old, leaving her to fend for herself. They taught her everything she needed to know, being in the wild life of Kadu. All she knew from her parents were that her family, from generations pass, used to be part of the Twisted Cacophony before things took a sour hit and they were exiled. It's been many years since then.

Edelweiss is actually, surprisingly, an omnivore, preferring greens and insects. However, if hungry enough, she will resort to eating meat from other animals. She does need to feed, afterall, and she won't starve herself to death.

Not only is she skilled in stamina and endurance, she's quite stealthy (when she's not tripping over branches or some inanimate object). Also, since she is a wolf, she has natural instincts as one such as hearing and sense of smell. She's a good tracker, always able to lead her way from place to place. Sometimes, she'd purposefully step on territorial lands to see if the other pack wolves would sense her and attack her for stepping one paw on their grounds. (Such possessive wolves).

Edelweiss loves the cold more than the heat because she finds herself panting more than she'd like. She loves the cool air within her coat and just being able to breathe. Edelweiss would rather be cold and to get warmth than be hot and to find the cold.

I have read and understood the rules

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:

• Name: Sheera

Nickname: Mostly known as Snow Devil

Breed: Arctic wolf

Personality: She is mildly crazed, with a rather massive revenge complex. She is motivated almost solely at this point by a twisted fury directed at the TC pack in general, although there are few left alive, if any, save for her that know exactly why. She has only survived this long by base cunning, although she it helps that she is faster than most wolves and has a fair amount of stamina. She has been close enough to death to tug its whiskers more times than most, and has almost no self preservation instincts left. She is however not completely mad and as long as wolves do not smell like TC she usually will not attack them directly. She is however by no means entirely consistent in almost any regard other than attacking TC wolves that she meets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back