• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

vanillamoon

a heart made fullmetal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi friends! my love for writing has been rekindled so i'm searching for some more roleplays to scratch the creative itch.

about me:
⋆ you can call me luna, though it is an alias :)
⋆ 25 years old (please be at least 18+, preferably closer in age to me)
⋆ she/her pronouns
⋆ i've been roleplaying on and off for 15 years (anyone else used to roleplay on the ancient relic gosupermodel? just me?)
⋆ advanced-lit/novella is what i gravitate towards! i can write up to 2k+ words though this isn't at all necessary and i certainly don't always, but as long as i have plenty to work with we're all good!
⋆ i only do fandom and canon/oc roleplay. that being said, i'm extremely open to AUs!
⋆ doubling is a must lol
⋆ my response times can be very sporadic but i'll try for at least once a week. hopefully more though hehe
⋆ i don't really have limits besides site rules. i'm in my mid 20's so i'm fine with darker themes.
⋆ on the topic of themes, some of my favorites are romance, angst, drama, and comedy. if you want soap opera level dramatics i'm your girl. <3 i'm also a fan of tropes so love triangles are also welcomed. while those are my faves, i can write pretty much anything if you give me enough time lol
⋆ PM roleplays please! i won't do public threads or discord.
⋆ i don't feel comfortable roleplaying with cis straight men, sorry.
⋆ please contribute to plotting for our story! i love planning so that's important for our roleplay styles to mesh. i adore gushing about our ocs and ships too so hopefully you're okay with ooc chatter!
⋆ other various info: i have a long-term boyfriend and two cats, i've been watching anime quite literally my entire life, and i love video games! i also dabble in art from time to time.

fandoms:
♡ = craving

attack on titan (anime only/caught up) ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
love interest: eren jaeger, armin arlert, reiner braun, porco galliard
can write: anyone besides eren, just ask. paradis or marley characters!

game of thrones (i hated the ending but it's still my fav ugh. haven't started house of the dragon. seen seasons 1-5 multiple times. finished the first book of ASOIAF) ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
love interest: jon snow
can write: robb stark, jaime lannister, tyrion lannister, theon greyjoy, tormund giantsbane, sansa stark, samwell tarly, daenerys targaryen, etc. (i won't write ramsay bolton or joffrey baratheon as love interests)

dragon age (origins is my favorite! i like 2 and inquisition as well) ♡
love interest: alistair theirin, cullen rutherford
can write: anyone! <3

mass effect (trilogy only - i didn't like andromeda)
love interest: garrus vakarian
can write: just ask.

fallout (3, new vegas, 4, 76)
love interest: hancock, butch
can write: go ahead and ask for this one too lol

star wars (prequel era/the clone wars) ♡ ♡ ♡
love interest: anakin skywalker
can write: obi-wan kenobi, padme amidala, mace windu, ahsoka tano, etc.

fullmetal alchemist (2003/conqueror of shamballa/brotherhood) ♡ ♡
love interest: alphonse elric
can write: edward elric, roy mustang, ling yao/greedling, etc.

demon slayer (anime only/caught up) ♡ ♡
love interest: kyojuro rengoku, tanjiro kamado, giyu tomioka
can write: inosuke hashibira, zenitsu agatsuma, giyu tomioka, tengen uzui, etc.

naruto (seen the entirety of the first series, 250-ish of shippuden, no boruto) ♡ ♡
love interest: naruto
can write: sasuke, shikamaru, choji, kiba, shino, kakashi, gaara, lee, neji, etc. feel free to ask if your character isn't listed.

my hero academia (caught up with season 6)
love interest: mirio togata, izuku midoriya, shoto todoroki
can write: just ask for this one!

soul eater (i gave up on the anime but i do like it still)
love interest: black star
can write: soul, maka, death the kid, tsubaki, patty, liz, etc.

dragon ball (finished z and currently watching super)
love interest: piccolo, vegeta, future trunks
can write: goku, vegeta, krillin, yamcha, tien, bulma, older gohan, etc.

fruits basket (original and remake)
love interest: kyo, yuki
can write: yuki, kyo, hatsuharu, shigure, hatori, ayame, (older) momiji, kagura, etc.

harvest moon/story of seasons/rune factory/stardew valley (a wonderful life, animal parade, friends of mineral town, etc. i love farming sims!)
love interest: luke (animal parade), gill (animal parade), cliff (FOMT), grey (FOMT), sebastian (SV)
can write: anyone!

the walking dead (haven't watched in forever but all of the memes have me feeling nostalgic for the early seasons <3 i'm also playing the telltale game atm)
love interest: glenn rhee, rick grimes
can write: just ask me though i stopped watching after glenn died lol. i could always pick the show back up if your selected character is from a later season.

i hope to hear from you soon! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back