• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Luna's 1x1 Long-term Partner Interest check M// F//

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me

Howdy Hey! I'm Laughing Lunatic, but I just ask that you call me Luna for simplicity reasons.

A little bit about me; I'm a 19 year old mess of a human who wouldn't mind jumping back into RP after years. I'm in a Group RP thats on Hiatus atm thanks to a friend who I used to RP with years ago and managed to stay in touch (You know who you are), and now I'm craving more, so 1X1's anyone? I'm not the best at coding (Still learning) but I do what I can to keep it simple looking and precise is we use it. Sorry for moblie users, as this could be awkward to read for you, but I'll put a non-coded spoiler at the bottom for ya'll. I can do Non-coded as well, so don't worry!

I have trouble starting conversations, so don't be afraid to DM me if you can! I promise I'll talk back, and I don't bite! My friends like to call me a cinamon roll, and I think its for that reason XD. I'm also an artist, but I'm more likely to draw random doodles more than anything serious. I'm mostlikely to ask you if you have Discord after a while on RPN, to make sure your not just going to Drop off after 5 minutes, but only because I'm much more active on Discord, but I'm quite active on RPN as of now. I can stick to RPN or move to Discord, so don't feel pressured to move to Discord.

Now, onto the good parts!

What I'm looking for!

Semi-Literature/Detailed.
This might take a bit of explaining. I'm not looking for essays, but I'm also not looking for 3 sentences. I'm not looking for long detailed descriptions about someones eyes that take up an entire paragraph or heavy metaphores about their eyes being like the sea, or descriptions that just has 'she's pretty'. My version of detailed is consise, to the point, descriptions that should overall take a paragraph and not 5. But at the same time, I'm not looking for 5 sentences with barely any substance to them. I bounce off of my RP Partner, so I need something to bounce off of. And One, really long sentence doesn't make a paragraph either. I hope this makes sense,.
Someone who's willing to talk about lore and world building.
I love making stories with people but I'm horrible at plot. I'm good at themes and giving ideas but making an entire plot idea is hard for me (I tend to focus on characters more often than not) So I want someone who is willing to talk out of character to talk about this sort of thing with me.
Natural Relationships.
I love shipping and writing two characters together is hecckin fun, but I don't want to force romance on two characters who are just not for eachother and just don't click. There is a thing that's called 'platonic soulmates' and honestly its wholesome and can even be more fun than actual romantic soulmates.
COMMUNICATION!
Communication is hella important and if you refuse to talk to me about something and just assume I'll understand, then I can't RP with you. I'm stupid, I am an idiot, 100%. I'd rather you explain what you're thinking as though you're talking to a child, then letting me assume because you gave me like 3 clues from a week ago. Once you get me going, I wont stop talking unless you tell me to stop and chill.

Genres!
These are the kind of Genre's/Themes/Ideas I'm willing to play with and I'm willing to expand if you suggest something else that isn't in my Deal breaker section
(I'm so sorry, but this keeps expanding):

-Note: The more *, the more interested (out of 3)​

Magic/Fantasy/Supernatural
-Superpowers (Hero/Villain was one hell of RP one time long ago)*
-Supernatural races (Mermaids/Demons/Angels/Spirits/Humans/Elves/Dwarfs/etc)*
-Magical World/School (think Harry potter or something)
-Dungeons&Dragons Esq (If we can get a group RP with a D&D cast wouldn't that be fun?)
-Time Travel (Magical means)*
-Witches/Wizards/Sorcerers/Sorceress *
Modern
-School (Probably univeristy if anything, not 100% sold on this)
-CoffeeShopAU (Haven't done it before but willing to try)
-Horror/Mystery (Always fun if we play it right)
-Slice of life (Honestly Domestic living is both boring but cute)*
Romance
-M/M // F/F (I'm not fussed which pairings happen)**
-Soulmates (Romantic/Platonic, either is great)**
-Creature/Human (Think Demon/Human, doesn't have to be Demon/Human)*
-Creature/Creature (Think Demon/Angel, doesn't have to be Demon/Angel)**
-Half-human/Human (Think Half-demon/Human doesn't have to be Half-demon/Human)*
Themes
-Fluff*
-Angst
-Fluff/Angst
-Hurt/comfort
Pairings theme
-Childhood/Friends-to-lovers*
-Enemies-to-lovers*
-Dumbass/Dumbass ***
-Chaotic dumbass/Calm Mediator *
-Introvert/Extrovert

'Requirements'
I say 'Requirements' in quotation marks because Idk another word for this. This is basically what I'm looking for in an RP Partner.​

No Ghosting
This might sound rude but I really dislike Ghosting. I understand Life Happens TM, but at least tell me instead of leaving me without any notice for 2 months. If you don't say anything IC or OOC for a Month of two, I'm going to assume you don't want to RP with me anymore. I want someone who is willing to be a little bit committed, and if you really can't stay for long, tell me.
Remember what kind of RP we're doing.
I have had an issue with this in the past, where I had a very active RP Partner who agreed to semi-detailed but their responces were short and barely any substance to them. I would give them a good 3-4 paragraphs for them to bounce off of, and they'd give me 2, maybe 3 small ones in return. I asked multiple times for them to add more but they wouldn't, or couldn't even. I bounce off of my RP Partners responces. and I will generally match them in terms of length and detail. I can not give you detail if you don't give me detail. This is the same for the overly detailed Rpers, I can only read so much before my eyes start to hurt.
No Smut
This is obvious due to the RPN Guidlines so lets leave things Safe For Work and behind closed doors, shall we? There be Minors running about, so anything more than a sfw beach episode is out the window. While I can and do play... somewhat more Fruity characters, I try to keep it 16+.
Minimum Age of 16
Its weird to give an age for a reqirement, but your Age can effect your RPing style and how your character reacts and responds. I should know, I've quite literally been there. I'm 19 myself but when I was 16/17 and running around with arms full of hormones and anxiety, I couldn't RP with a lot of people because they didn't want to RP with Minors (Under 18). I can understand why, but I like to think that Teens can mature quicker than some people think and 16 is when I started to really grow up personally. I tend to use themes that are, in my opinion, 16+ so it would probably be preferred if that my RP partners were also this age limit.
COMMUNICATION
I can not stress this enough, I want you to talk to me. I'm very chatty, but I can only talk so much and I can be socially awkward and easily put off if you don't respond or you feel like you don't wanna talk. Communication is so important, because we can talk about where to take the RP, what would could do, new characters if your willing to do multiple characters (I've done that before and it was a literal dumpsterfire mess, but a fun one), and so much more! If anything, tell me you don't wanna RP, that you need a break, and thats fine, but that can't happen without communication.

Deal Breakers.
This is basically what I will not do at all. No matter how much you ask or plead,I will refuse.​
Furries.
I don't have anything against people who're into this, but its just not my thing. Animal-features like Cat ears/Tail or Bird wings on a human I can deal with because thats human with Animal additions, but full on dog/wolf/cat/etc that walks/talks like a human? Its just not for me, sorry.
Incest
Do I even need to explain this? Just no. Whether blood-related or not, anything that involves family (say step mother/father etc) and romance, It will be a no.
Ghosting
As stated before, I refuse Ghosting and I will assume you don't wanna RP after 2 months of no contact.

RP Samples!
This can vary because I mirror my RP Partner, but this is my general lengths (This is going to get wordy, you have been warned).​
It was a rainy day, she remembered it clearly. She wasn't allowed to have the window open to listen ot the rain, so she sat near the fireplace to spend her time. She remembered being on a mission, a goal in mind and nothing to get in her way. She wanted to draw her Mother and Father, but she thought to draw herself as well because she knew that her parents loved her as well. She took the better half of the afternoon, only leaving when she was hungry enough to bug either parent for food. when she finished she showed her father first, because she knew from past experiences that he liked to work later in the evening, and he didn't want to annoy him while working, he worked really hard after all!
"Thats very good Alixa. Now, Papa needs to get to work, he has to get a lot of stuff ready for tomorrow, so why don't you show Mama before going to bed, yeah?" He had suggested, and she nodded, running through the house to where her mother often liked to stay, the personal library.

“Mama! Mama! Look! I made a picture of you me and Papa!” Aliza beamed with childlike innocence at her mother who was sitting in a comfy reading chair. Her mother smiled and put the book she was reading down to look at the picture.

“This is a brilliant picture, sweetheart. I’m so proud of you.” Her mother praised, cupping the cheek with care and adoration. Her thumb slowly and gently rubbed the young girl's cheek. Alixa smiled and leaned into the gentle hold. Her mother then pulled away, only to quickly pick Alixa up to sit her on her lap. Alixa giggled in happiness and joy, happy just to be near her mother.

“Now, how do you feel about me reading you my story and then taking you to bed?” She asked and Alixa lit up like a christmas tree, bouncing up and down clapping excitedly.

“Yes! Yes please!” She giggled as she got comfortable in her mother's arms, reading along as her mother spoke the words on the pages.

It wasn’t a book she understood, there were a lot of words that she didn’t know or recognised, but her mother's soft, calm voice talking was enough to calm and relax her giddy five year old self. She yawned and snuggled into her mother's chest, feeling the vibrations of her voice, the rhythmic heartbeat, soft and constant. It slowly put her into a Doze, slipping into sleep as her mother put her to bed. Her last memory of wakefulness was clear as day despite her tiredness of her younger years. She could remember the scent of books and her mothers purfume, clear as day, the feeling of being gently placed in a bed with the soft sheets being pulled over her, and a gentle touch of fingers on her face, caring and delicate is almost singed into her skin. Then, a pair of lips pressed on her forehead burning with the memory, and words whispered against her skin, the breath hot but gentle, an echo in her memory, bouncing off of her skull like a reverb.

“You’ll be okay, my love. You’ll always be okay.” And then, the comforting embrace of sleep took her to the land of dreams, where she would stay, blissfully unaware of the world until she awoke, and woke up to a solum father and not a sign of her mother.

Alixa took and read her files, reading thrice, before closing her eyes to compute the knowledge. A Woman died, and they have two clues. A handkerchief and a glass vial of Hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is an acid that can be used, if diluted, as something to clean tools from bacteria. The Handkerchief came from a Brothel and there is Price's. She’s heard of it, but never ventured. The meeting was adjourned and while they were grouping up, she went to zane and shoved the book he had recommended to her into his chest.

“A good recommendation. I’m surprised. It's almost like you take note of what I enjoy reading. Should that tell me something Zane?” She asked, mirth in her voice quite evident. Knowing Zane he’d come back with some witty comeback that she wasn’t able to counter because something else had distracted her.

With the groups set, her group ventured to the Brothel following an unusually quiet Leon. She had half a mind to ask if he was okay, but wasn’t sure if it was her place to ask. In the meantime, she decided to keep a watch out on him, just in case.

When they arrived, she looked around and a curious need to explore appeared. She was always curious about brothels, places where women lived to give pleasure to men who wanted a connection for the night. And the fact that something like that could be hidden so well interested her so much. She was just thankful she wasn’t the only woman in the group, even if Odonatta wasn’t fond of her, because this could get awkward.

Ms.Taylor and Leon talked and he apparently knew her including the other ‘girls’ as well. She wasn’t one to judge on where he came from, if he was brought up here, or just came here often, that wasn’t knowledge for her to know. They were led into a pretty blue room that held dark red furniture, worn and musty. She kept her face neutral, almost blank, refusing to let her thoughts show on her face. She didn’t sit, waiting for Ms.Taylor and Leon to sit before taking a seat.

He mentioned an ‘Emma’ while clutching a handkerchief, and it clicked quickly in her brain. A friend, or even a lover, was what he was worried about. The girl in question was at her fathers, which would mean she still could have been attacked depending on the time she left or decided to come back.

Alixa, at the introduction, nodded her head in greeting, noticing how the woman’s posture changes, and how she was able to smooth out the wrinkles in her face making her look older, to look almost a decade younger, looking even more pretty than before. Ms.Taylor asked for the details and Alixa waited a moment, waiting for someone else to speak, finding no one, before being the one to speak up.

“Well met, Ms.Taylor. I am Knight Lucan. Early this morning, a woman was found dead at Wandsworth, Carter's yard this morning, but it's believed that she was killed even earlier, around an hour past midnight, if the autopsy is to be belived. We’re unable to find out who she was because her face has been mutilated beyond recognition and she had no form of idenification on her, however she had a handkerchief with your Brothel’s name on it, hence why we are here. If it would be okay, we would like to ask a few questions.” Alixa said, voice firm and almost emotionless, her face not giving her emotions or thoughts away. She mentally locked away most, if not all, of her own personal emotions and private thoughts away in her mind, refusing to let emotions control her. Ms.Taylor nods, and she takes a breath, both to steady herself and to ready herself for the questions she was going to unleash on the woman. Standing just that little bit straighter herself, she asked the first question.

“First of all, we would like to know who of your girls are currently unavailable, if there is any, we would like their names and if they are expected back and at what time or day, so we can check in later if necessary.” she started off. It was the most basic question, but knowing this would allow them to go in so many directions and barrel them closer to the truth.

<3 More will be added when I have more Open RP's <3

Howdy Hey! I'm Laughing Lunatic, but I just ask that you call me Luna for simplicity reasons.

A little bit about me; I'm a 19 year old mess of a human who wouldn't mind jumping back into RP after years. I'm in a Group RP thats on Hiatus atm thanks to a friend who I used to RP with years ago and managed to stay in touch (You know who you are), and now I'm craving more, so 1X1's anyone? I'm not the best at coding (Still learning) but I do what I can to keep it simple looking and precise is we use it. Sorry for moblie users, as this could be awkward to read for you, but I'll put a non-coded spoiler at the bottom for ya'll. I have trouble starting conversations, so don't be afraid to DM me if you can! I promise I'll talk back, and I don't bite! My friends like to call me a cinamon roll, and I think its for that reason XD. I'm also an artist, but I'm more likely to draw random doodles more than anything serious. I'm mostlikely to ask you if you have Discord because I am much more active ON Discord than I am anywhere else, but I can stay on RPN. I will privately give you my Discord through a DM on RPN if anyone is interested.
Now, onto the good parts!

What I'm looking for!

Semi-Literature/Detailed.
This might take a bit of explaining. I'm not looking for essays, but I'm also not looking for 3 sentences. I'm not looking for long detailed descriptions about someones eyes that take up an entire paragraph or heavy metaphores about their eyes being like the sea, or descriptions that just has 'she's pretty'. My version of detailed is consise, to the point, descriptions that should overall take a paragraph and not 5. But at the same time, I'm not looking for 5 sentences with barely any substance to them. I bounce off of my RP Partner, so I need something to bounce off of. And One, really long sentence doesn't make a paragraph either. I hope this makes sense,.
Someone who's willing to talk about lore and world building.
I love making stories with people but I'm horrible at plot. I'm good at themes and giving ideas but making an entire plot idea is hard for me (I tend to focus on characters more often than not) So I want someone who is willing to talk out of character to talk about this sort of thing with me.
Natural Relationships.
I love shipping and writing two characters together is hecckin fun, but I don't want to force romance on two characters who are just not for eachother and just don't click. There is a thing that's called 'platonic soulmates' and honestly its wholesome and can even be more fun than actual romantic soulmates.
COMMUNICATION!
Communication is hella important and if you refuse to talk to me about something and just assume I'll understand, then I can't RP with you. I'm stupid, I am an idiot, 100%. I'd rather you explain what you're thinking as though you're talking to a child, then letting me assume because you gave me like 3 clues from a week ago. Once you get me going, I wont stop talking unless you tell me to stop and chill.

Genres!
These are the kind of Genre's/Themes/Ideas I'm willing to play with and I'm willing to expand if you suggest something else that isn't in my Deal breaker section:
(I'm so sorry, but this keeps expanding):

-Note: The more *, the more interested (out of 3)​

Magic/Fantasy/Supernatural
-Superpowers (Hero/Villain was one hell of RP one time long ago)*
-Supernatural races (Mermaids/Demons/Angels/Spirits/Humans/Elves/Dwarfs/etc)*
-Magical World/School (think Harry potter or something)
-Dungeons&Dragons Esq (If we can get a group RP with a D&D cast wouldn't that be fun?)
-Time Travel (Magical means)*
-Witches/Wizards/Sorcerers/Sorceress *
Modern
-CoffeeShopAU (Haven't done it before but willing to try)
-Slice of life (Honestly Domestic living is both boring but cute)*
Romance
-M/M // F/F (I'm not fussed which pairings happen)**
-Soulmates (Romantic/Platonic, either is great)**
-Creature/Human (Think Demon/Human, doesn't have to be Demon/Human)*
-Creature/Creature (Think Demon/Angel, doesn't have to be Demon/Angel)**
-Half-human/Human (Think Half-demon/Human doesn't have to be Half-demon/Human)*
Themes
-Fluff*
-Angst
-Fluff/Angst
-Hurt/comfort
Pairings theme
-Childhood/Friends-to-lovers*
-Enemies-to-lovers*
-Dumbass/Dumbass ***
-Introvert/Extrovert

'Requirements'
I say 'Requirements' in quotation marks because Idk another word for this. This is basically what I'm looking for in an RP Partner.​

No Ghosting
This might sound rude but I really dislike Ghosting. I understand Life Happens TM, but at least tell me instead of leaving me without any notice for 2 months. If you don't say anything IC or OOC for a Month of two, I'm going to assume you don't want to RP with me anymore. I want someone who is willing to be a little bit committed, and if you really can't stay for long, tell me.
Remember what kind of RP we're doing.
I have had an issue with this in the past, where I had a very active RP Partner who agreed to semi-detailed but their responces were short and barely any substance to them. I would give them a good 3-4 paragraphs for them to bounce off of, and they'd give me 2, maybe 3 small ones in return. I asked multiple times for them to add more but they wouldn't, or couldn't even. I bounce off of my RP Partners responces. and I will generally match them in terms of length and detail. I can not give you detail if you don't give me detail. This is the same for the overly detailed Rpers, I can only read so much before my eyes start to hurt.
No Smut
This is obvious due to the RPN Guidlines so lets leave things Safe For Work and behind closed doors, shall we? There be Minors running about, so anything more than a sfw beach episode is out the window. While I can and do play... somewhat more Fruity characters, I try to keep it 16+.
Minimum Age of 16
Its weird to give an age for a reqirement, but your Age can effect your RPing style and how your character reacts and responds. I should know, I've quite literally been there. I'm 19 myself but when I was 16/17 and running around with arms full of hormones and anxiety, I couldn't RP with a lot of people because they didn't want to RP with Minors (Under 18). I can understand why, but I like to think that Teens can mature quicker than some people think and 16 is when I started to really grow up personally. I tend to use themes that are, in my opinion, 16+ so it would probably be preferred if that my RP partners were also this age limit.
COMMUNICATION
I can not stress this enough, I want you to talk to me. I'm very chatty, but I can only talk so much and I can be socially awkward and easily put off if you don't respond or you feel like you don't wanna talk. Communication is so important, because we can talk about where to take the RP, what would could do, new characters if your willing to do multiple characters (I've done that before and it was a literal dumpsterfire mess, but a fun one), and so much more! If anything, tell me you don't wanna RP, that you need a break, and thats fine, but that can't happen without communication.

Deal Breakers.
This is basically what I will not do at all. No matter how much you ask or plead,I will refuse.​
Furries.
I don't have anything against people who're into this, but its just not my thing. Animal-features like Cat ears/Tail or Bird wings on a human I can deal with because thats human with Animal additions, but full on dog/wolf/cat/etc that walks/talks like a human? Its just not for me, sorry.
Incest
Do I even need to explain this? Just no. Whether blood-related or not, anything that involves family (say step mother/father etc) and romance, It will be a no.
Ghosting
As stated before, I refuse Ghosting and I will assume you don't wanna RP after 2 months of no contact.

RP Samples!RP Samples!
This can vary because I mirror my RP Partner, but this is my general lengths (This is going to get wordy, you have been warned)
It was a rainy day, she remembered it clearly. She wasn't allowed to have the window open to listen ot the rain, so she sat near the fireplace to spend her time. She remembered being on a mission, a goal in mind and nothing to get in her way. She wanted to draw her Mother and Father, but she thought to draw herself as well because she knew that her parents loved her as well. She took the better half of the afternoon, only leaving when she was hungry enough to bug either parent for food. when she finished she showed her father first, because she knew from past experiences that he liked to work later in the evening, and he didn't want to annoy him while working, he worked really hard after all!
"Thats very good Alixa. Now, Papa needs to get to work, he has to get a lot of stuff ready for tomorrow, so why don't you show Mama before going to bed, yeah?" He had suggested, and she nodded, running through the house to where her mother often liked to stay, the personal library.

“Mama! Mama! Look! I made a picture of you me and Papa!” Aliza beamed with childlike innocence at her mother who was sitting in a comfy reading chair. Her mother smiled and put the book she was reading down to look at the picture.

“This is a brilliant picture, sweetheart. I’m so proud of you.” Her mother praised, cupping the cheek with care and adoration. Her thumb slowly and gently rubbed the young girl's cheek. Alixa smiled and leaned into the gentle hold. Her mother then pulled away, only to quickly pick Alixa up to sit her on her lap. Alixa giggled in happiness and joy, happy just to be near her mother.

“Now, how do you feel about me reading you my story and then taking you to bed?” She asked and Alixa lit up like a christmas tree, bouncing up and down clapping excitedly.

“Yes! Yes please!” She giggled as she got comfortable in her mother's arms, reading along as her mother spoke the words on the pages.

It wasn’t a book she understood, there were a lot of words that she didn’t know or recognised, but her mother's soft, calm voice talking was enough to calm and relax her giddy five year old self. She yawned and snuggled into her mother's chest, feeling the vibrations of her voice, the rhythmic heartbeat, soft and constant. It slowly put her into a Doze, slipping into sleep as her mother put her to bed. Her last memory of wakefulness was clear as day despite her tiredness of her younger years. She could remember the scent of books and her mothers purfume, clear as day, the feeling of being gently placed in a bed with the soft sheets being pulled over her, and a gentle touch of fingers on her face, caring and delicate is almost singed into her skin. Then, a pair of lips pressed on her forehead burning with the memory, and words whispered against her skin, the breath hot but gentle, an echo in her memory, bouncing off of her skull like a reverb.

“You’ll be okay, my love. You’ll always be okay.” And then, the comforting embrace of sleep took her to the land of dreams, where she would stay, blissfully unaware of the world until she awoke, and woke up to a solum father and not a sign of her mother.

Alixa took and read her files, reading thrice, before closing her eyes to compute the knowledge. A Woman died, and they have two clues. A handkerchief and a glass vial of Hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is an acid that can be used, if diluted, as something to clean tools from bacteria. The Handkerchief came from a Brothel and there is Price's. She’s heard of it, but never ventured. The meeting was adjourned and while they were grouping up, she went to zane and shoved the book he had recommended to her into his chest.

“A good recommendation. I’m surprised. It's almost like you take note of what I enjoy reading. Should that tell me something Zane?” She asked, mirth in her voice quite evident. Knowing Zane he’d come back with some witty comeback that she wasn’t able to counter because something else had distracted her.

With the groups set, her group ventured to the Brothel following an unusually quiet Leon. She had half a mind to ask if he was okay, but wasn’t sure if it was her place to ask. In the meantime, she decided to keep a watch out on him, just in case.

When they arrived, she looked around and a curious need to explore appeared. She was always curious about brothels, places where women lived to give pleasure to men who wanted a connection for the night. And the fact that something like that could be hidden so well interested her so much. She was just thankful she wasn’t the only woman in the group, even if Odonatta wasn’t fond of her, because this could get awkward.

Ms.Taylor and Leon talked and he apparently knew her including the other ‘girls’ as well. She wasn’t one to judge on where he came from, if he was brought up here, or just came here often, that wasn’t knowledge for her to know. They were led into a pretty blue room that held dark red furniture, worn and musty. She kept her face neutral, almost blank, refusing to let her thoughts show on her face. She didn’t sit, waiting for Ms.Taylor and Leon to sit before taking a seat.

He mentioned an ‘Emma’ while clutching a handkerchief, and it clicked quickly in her brain. A friend, or even a lover, was what he was worried about. The girl in question was at her fathers, which would mean she still could have been attacked depending on the time she left or decided to come back.

Alixa, at the introduction, nodded her head in greeting, noticing how the woman’s posture changes, and how she was able to smooth out the wrinkles in her face making her look older, to look almost a decade younger, looking even more pretty than before. Ms.Taylor asked for the details and Alixa waited a moment, waiting for someone else to speak, finding no one, before being the one to speak up.

“Well met, Ms.Taylor. I am Knight Lucan. Early this morning, a woman was found dead at Wandsworth, Carter's yard this morning, but it's believed that she was killed even earlier, around an hour past midnight, if the autopsy is to be belived. We’re unable to find out who she was because her face has been mutilated beyond recognition and she had no form of idenification on her, however she had a handkerchief with your Brothel’s name on it, hence why we are here. If it would be okay, we would like to ask a few questions.” Alixa said, voice firm and almost emotionless, her face not giving her emotions or thoughts away. She mentally locked away most, if not all, of her own personal emotions and private thoughts away in her mind, refusing to let emotions control her. Ms.Taylor nods, and she takes a breath, both to steady herself and to ready herself for the questions she was going to unleash on the woman. Standing just that little bit straighter herself, she asked the first question.

“First of all, we would like to know who of your girls are currently unavailable, if there is any, we would like their names and if they are expected back and at what time or day, so we can check in later if necessary.” she started off. It was the most basic question, but knowing this would allow them to go in so many directions and barrel them closer to the truth.

<3 More will be added when I have more Open RP's <3

Last edited:
Hey! I have a lot of free time on my hands lately and I’m looking for a more fun/relaxed RP (still 3 good paragraphs for a response AT LEAST of course, just more room for back and forth dialog for our characters. Basically anything that isn’t novella level). Have anything specific you’ve been wanting to try out?

Hey! I have a lot of free time on my hands lately and I’m looking for a more fun/relaxed RP (still 3 good paragraphs for a response AT LEAST of course, just more room for back and forth dialog for our characters. Basically anything that isn’t novella level). Have anything specific you’ve been wanting to try out?

All in the list buddy! :D V interested in basically anything supernatural so thats generally a win from me. I'm v much invested in characters over anything else so everything else is pretty much fair game :)

Dev Bump: Quality of life Update

~Aka, I added more to the Genre, someone help me I have too many Ideas~

I'm very interested. I'm 18, I'm interested in the
Really any theme is good
-Enemies-to-lovers*
-Dumbass/Dumbass ***
-M/M // F/F (I'm not fussed which pairings happen)** prefer m/m
-Creature/Human (Think Demon/Human, doesn't have to be Demon/Human)* like the demon idea

let me know if interested and I have discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back