• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Plotting

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
All the characters are awesome, and now that everyone's here we can really get started. I wanted to discuss the past with everyone and how each character is involved.

Yeah, welcome Tasia! Also, I'm excited to get to really plotting this thing!!

Just posted my first post, I hope it's to my your liking. If i need to change anything just let me know :)
((If there's a bunch of awful spelling errors, I'm sorry, it's late and I'll try to spell check tm^^))

nope, everything's good. I posted myself, but it was a little longer than I meant it to be just because I wanted to set up a little more development on Kai's story. I also revealed one accessory. Also, I think it would be a good time for Hinata's earrings ability to surface.

Ooo Eliza’s definitely gonna want to investigate room 114! (dropping rewrite tonight! c: )

Nina would probably be interested in the tree that hurts anything that attempts to damage it or the animals that are gathering every full moon. 😌✌️

I was thinking at 10 during the tour, I'd have Kai mention something about accepting club applications. That way if we follow the club idea, It could be like a paranormal investigation club or something.

Pike would love to investigate anything that would involve some bit of adventure, like the ash at the hot springs or anything involving the forest plants or animals

Then who wants to be the club leader? Person to initiate the club and recruit everyone will play a big part and bringing everyone together. If no one wants the role, I'll have my character do it

Then who wants to be the club leader? Person to initiate the club and recruit everyone will play a big part and bringing everyone together. If no one wants the role, I'll have my character do it
Nina could, she loves exploring and mysterious things. She'd probably be very passionate about the club. She's really friendly when she's not nervous and she can get along with many different personalities. But if someone else wants to do it I won't stop you!

The whole reason I’m having Eliza come to the school is her curiosity surrounding the rumors. She’d totally go for vice president!

Accidentally posted in Character Sheets and not in here lmao but I gave Seraphina her first look at one of the mysteries, maybe could convince her shes crazy or maybe she will convince Kai shes not hahah even though he knows she isnt ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back