• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Plotting

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm down for throwing my character into some plot moving situations or relationships 😄 I think the idea of a club for investigating the mysteries sounds super fun

Yeah, I’m a big fan of the mysteries. I’d totally be down for the club thing, as long as Kai or the other villain doesn’t ruin it.

The mysteries are super cool! I've already tried matching them up to each person's power hahaha. I'm thinking the drowning ghost might be related to Pike's power?? 👀 if so I'll have him hold off on investigating that one for a bit so he's not discovering his power so quickly

Yes, it'll be interesting to see everyone join the club together and investigate the rumors, plus I have an idea about the hotsprings one. Actually a few ideas. I thought if they all join the club together it would give them more opportunities. I don't have a swt order of who or when everyone finds the accessories or even how which gives us lots of choices. I was thinking it would be a great time to add some paranormal phenomenon to it.

Yeah, I'm excited about the hot springs! Also I think the order in which everyone finds the accessories will probably evolve more as we actually do the RP so I'm not too worried about that.

Yeah, I'm excited to build relationships and planning! I don't drink coffee but Hinata and Hikari might take some. I'll probably just wait until Legendary posts to make mine so I know what I'm doing.

I posted as well 😁 I might have gotten a little carried away, it was a bit long. Yuzuki's post was a great read! I like that you keep Kai mysterious though since he's the villain.

Sorry if I’m not as active as I’d like to be for the next few days, I’m going to be moving back in to the dorms at college soon.

Thanks, Pepsionne. Also, don't worry about it, usually, the first post is always extra long. I overdid mine a bit, too. And Yoshi-kun, thank you for the heads up.

Last edited:
Alright, finally posted. How's that? Anything I need to change?

Looks good. I love the incorporation of the dream. Since she is the first to have her accessory it'll be useful to start exploring her powers subplty. I just got to fill in the rest of the mysteries and since we might not get another person i need to fill the final slot. I was going to give it a little longer, but i thought I'd see what you all think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back