• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lunar High (Closed)

LegendaryWarriors

FF Forever
1629493067235.png

Plot:
In another world, there was a child-like queen. Her power was too much for just one person to handle, and it caused chaos, war, and greed. They called her Luna Hime. She used her magic to create fourteen accessories. Upon her creation, she chose thirteen others to possess these unique abilities. If these powers are combined once again, the queen’s true form--- as a powerful, ancient dragon---will be awakened. One day, after five years of peace, her lover and a friend, commit treason. They summon all fourteen of the chosen to try to bring back the ancient dragon, but not without stabbing the queen first. Just before the queen dies, she stops her time and begins to gather all the accessories. Once gathered, she unleashed all her magic and the magic hidden in each gem to scatter them all across the world. While dying, she offers a final prayer to save everyone.
1629493227423.png
Fourteen gems fell from the sky, finding homes in newborn babies. Today, each one of them has been reincarnated, and suddenly one of the fourteen accessories has resurfaced in the hands of a high school student.
526 years into the future, the castle was rebuilt and remodeled into a high school. The castle sits on a small island with a single bridge leading to the mainland. Around it is a huge city that circles around the island. Legend had it that a dragon used to live here and that 500 years ago fourteen people were murdered. To this day, some say they can hear their ghosts haunting the very halls. Welcome to Lunar High. This year, dormitories will open up to make it more convenient for students traveling from long distances. At Lunar High we pride ourselves on giving our students the best of everything. As Lunar High Dragons, we have plenty of sports and student events to give our students the best experiences. Our education has been proven to be number 1 in the country as of 2019 and the forest that surrounds the back of the castle is a natural reserve hotspring. Lunar High is not only the best place to study, but it also has beautiful scenery and a shopping district just off the island with plenty of attractions for high school students to explore.

Accessories
Bracelet. Necklace. Glasses. Crown. Gauntlets. Earrings. Ring. Arm Bracers. Anklet. Hairpin. Pocket Watch. Thimble. Hand Wraps. Brooch.

Gemstone
Diamond(clear). Emerald(green). Sapphire(deep blue). Topaz(yellow). Lapis Lazuli(blue and white/yellow). Opal(rainbow). Ruby(red). Amethyst(purple). Moon Stone (white). SunStone (orange-white). Obsidian (black). Aquamarine (light blue). Kunzite (pink). Sodalite (dark blue)

Fourteen Mysteries
Have you ever heard of seven mysteries? Well, Lunar High was once a castle with a long history.
The known history is as tells:
Luna-Hime: a portrait of a child with white hair and purple eyes is lost deep inside the castle.
History books speak of the youngest Queen's reign. Said that she fought many wars without causing deaths by calling upon a 'dragon' and thirteen warriors. The dragon was some secret weapon, but everything in history books does not specify what that weapon is only that 'during this time, they worshipped dragons'. During this time, 526 years ago. A child queen became the greatest ruler that was forgotten, until fifty years ago when a historian discovered this island by mistake and the books hiding deep within the library. According to the known records, these fourteen held various rankings among the typical hierarchy. Yet they possessed unique skills and became leaders in the war, until one day they died in the castle. They died at the same time because of an ambush. History says that 526 years ago, the castle had been destroyed and abandoned. Some say it had even disappeared like the lost city of Atlantis. But when it was rediscovered fifty years ago. they learned the secrets of an entire civilization. At this time, they were obsessed with dragons and magic, and the archives speak as if the warriors themselves were mages. A dragon and thirteen mages, to be exact. Magic that didn't really exist in the current world. It gives the queen the title of dragon and they worshipped her. She was an eleven-year-old queen and somehow succeeded at fighting wars without bloodshed. There are rumors that the "dragon" was a weapon or that people worshipped dragons so much that they truly believed the girl had a dragon at her side. The sole consistency among the theories was the thirteen warriors and the child queen, Luna Hime. There wasn't much about the individual's backgrounds or what they looked like, only legends and myths that didn't say who they were or why they were so powerful. One book mentions crafts being made and blended with the dragon's magic while another takes a realistic approach and says they were so feared and skilled in combat that they were assassins of the night. There were countless stories written in the archive---works of fiction---that were given no merit to be true. The most interesting story centers on how they died rather than the lives they lived. No outside force could kill them, but somehow all fourteen gathered after years apart and were ambushed under one room. The building collapsed on their heads, but they found no remains.

"Its true history remains one of its greatest mysteries."
After 500 years, the castle was remodeled under the instructions of a new headmaster, a rich billionaire who decided to remodel it into a school After years of fixing place up Lunar High was finally ready to open, but the day it was opened strange things started to happen. It started with a dragon in front of the castle, sitting at the top of the building and overlooking the only bridge that connects the island. Then more mysteries started to appear. Now, five years later, Lunar High has fourteen mysteries hiding in the school.

CAST
1. Yuzuki Usagi
2. Kai Minata
3.Hinata Yamamoto
4.Hikari Yamamoto
5.Dandelion Cedar.
6.Wesley Lennox
7.Dale Crux-Shade
8.Seraphina Aurelius
9.Pike Mioda
10.Aoi Konishi
11.Akane Konishi
12.Riku Sato
13.Eliza LaRosa
14.Nina Simone Rivera

FORM:
(Image of Character)
Name:
Weight:
Ability name:
Description of power:
Accessory:
Accessory supplementary power:
Gemstone:
Former status:
History before death (past lives):
Current History:
Current Family:
Relationships:
Password:
Other:

OOC Roles and Rules
1. Rpnation Rules obviously. Don't stress the rules too much, it seems like a lot, but actually, it's mostly just an explanation, so everyone can enjoy the experience.
2.Please be active, if there is a reason for late responses---please notify me. This thread is about fourteen warriors, not seven or two. So no one will be forgotten. I prefer to keep this thread semi-lit, if possible.
3. Here is a tricky rule, no Gary or Mary sues. Your character will have an overpowered ability, but with each skill comes a weakness. Even though your ability will be OP, keep in mind all fourteen are just as powerful and cannot be killed.
3. There are only fourteen slots, 7 male, 7 female to keep it balanced. Two characters per person (1M/1F is preferred), unless otherwise discussed. (to make room for others or fill the empty slots).
4. At least two villains are among the fourteen, to make things easier I will play one villain, but it is your choice to play the second or not.
5. Certain gemstones and roles can be changed, they are generally spaced out based on social hierarchy so connections and romances can be built between characters' past lives.
6. Powers can be creative or as simple as you wish, but please include one weakness to keep your character balanced. For the Password section of the form---what is your school mystery? If you do not have an idea, give me an idea for your character or the story. It can be simple or creative, I just want everyone to have an input on the story's plot.
7. The plot is simple. On a first-come, first-serve basis one of your characters will find or already have an accessory that grants a power (that is approved) when arriving at Lunar High. There will be fourteen mysteries surrounding the school, and within each mystery lies the secrets of the 14's powers. To obtain your character's ability, the character must first find the accessory that belongs to them, if they find someone else's accessory they are only able to use the accessory power, but not their personal ability. Until the character obtains their accessory, they are basically human. Your mission if you choose to accept, though you aren't aware of it yet, find yourself.
8. This roleplay will act as a story so certain events will play out much like a predestined fate, to keep everyone invested. Most of the events in people's past life will involve another person, so please speak to 'said' person before including them without permission. Changes in fate will be determined by you.
9. If not all roles are filled after the start of the roleplay, the character count will not be limited.
10. IC Rules can be broken, but with consequences to the characters themselves. IF you have a plot idea, recommendation, or suggestion, please do not be afraid to include it in your form or in conversations.

Past Life Roles
1. Queen-taken
2. Knight-taken
3. Samurai-taken
4. Daimyo-taken
5. Noble-taken
6. Sailor-taken
7. Merchant-taken
8. Miko-taken?
9. Healer-taken
10. Ronin-taken
11. Artisan-taken
12. Blacksmith-taken
13. Peasant-taken
14. Shogan-taken

IC RULES
1.No drinking, no cars, no smoking on the island permitted.
2. No walking around campus grounds after 10 pm. The fourth floor is prohibited and blocked off.
3. All forms of violence will not be tolerated.
4. Those staying at dorms, must maintain decent conduct and follow RA guidelines
5. Some rules may be added as per student conduct.
Roleplay
Character Sheet
Plotting

Attachments

• 1629493141805.png
    1629493141805.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Ooh, this looks promising? Can I claim the Sunstone for my character, and the Ronin as the role? If you would like me to claim another character, I would also like the Obsidian and the Knight.

-// hello! i’d be interested in this. if i could and was able to, would i be able to claim the emerald stone as a healer. and if i were to double characters, then, kunzite as a samurai for past life? — of course it could be changed! but that’s just an idea.

-// just making sure— we’re supposed to be posting our character sheets in this separate forum right?

I didn't limit accessories, the basic ones are being used, but here are some other ideas.
A hairbow. Gloves. A watch. A cane. A belt. A hat. A cloak. Shoes. Contacts. Hairclip. Hoodie. Armor. Sheild. Keychain. Etc,

Oh I am sorry! I thought from your accessory list that it was limited to those specific accessories! I will pick something interesting c:

Finally up

could i join as the peasant and sodalite? if i need to make a second character i’ll take miko and amethyst

Heya, this looks like a lot of fun! May I reserve the roles Daimyo/Diamond and Aquamarine/Noble?

Last edited:
Oop- i meant to say Aquamarine/Artisan, not Noble! Aaah so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back