• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lunar Fury: Exalted 3e

I'm just happy to finally get to play exalted. I've wanted to since the days of 2e.
Have you played 3e before? If not, no worries. I can work with that. After all, this is my first run in the 3e setting, but I've run 2e plenty.

Well, the Lunar splat has a couple of new Martial Arts in it, but the Core book has a bunch of styles to choose from. Plenty to get you started with.

Well, the Lunar splat has a couple of new Martial Arts in it, but the Core book has a bunch of styles to choose from. Plenty to get you started with.

Most definitely. Tiger and Snake are obvious picks, and then maybe Ebon Shadow or White Reaper, depending. Should read Mantis style to see if it fits.

Heck, maybe just do all the animal styles.

lol that works. I personally like Single Point Shinin g into the Void Style, but that one can be a real Essence drain on you.

lol that works. I personally like Single Point Shinin g into the Void Style, but that one can be a real Essence drain on you.

I would love Single Point, but that's a sword style, while the idea I have in my head is more of a bare handed sort of gal.

I would love Single Point, but that's a sword style, while the idea I have in my head is more of a bare handed sort of gal.
What about a Martial Arts theme of using natural weaponry to replace weaponry required by the Martial Art?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back