• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lunar Fury: Exalted 3e

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This game will be my first foray into Storytelling the 3e Exalted system, so hopefully there won't be too many mistakes. This is a Lunars only setting, with the shapeshifters the star of the show.

Roughly one year ago, your characters all received their Exaltations in whatever part of Creation you are based in. After being rescued by the Silver Pact, it is discovered that not only have your Shards not been in the cycle of Exaltation since the Great Contagion, but you have all Exalted within days of one another. The loremasters of the Pact suspect that there is something big brewing in your future, and one Elder steps forward and volunteers to take you under his wing to teach you the ways of being a Lunar warrior.

As such, you are getting the following perks for free:
Mentor 3
You all start at Essence 2 and 20 Charms, 35 Abilities, and 15 Merits, and 18 Bonus Points.

Everyone knows each other for at least the past six months of your rigorous training at the hands of your Mentor, so if you wish to tie in various Intimacies of a formed Circle, please communicate and do so.

There is no restriction on Caste except for the fact that everyone has been tattooed already. If you all wish to play Full Moons/Changing Moons/No Moons, that is fine.

I'm tagging a few people that I think would like this, but I am open to other takers.
D. Rex D. Rex Rykon Rykon Psychie Psychie jaydude jaydude Esbilon Esbilon

You know that I'm in! Essence two, huh? That's awesome! I've been toying with some character builds, but this gives me even more to work with.

Wonderful! I can't wait to get working in it.

And since we been training together, gives the added fun of knowing each other! Cant wait to see what we all make so we can discuss it.

Sherwood Sherwood
Going with my concept that I discussed before of a Wyld affected lunar. Would it be allowed to have the lunar of 6-7 levels of Wyld affliction. Which would give her mutations and that level of permenant limit break.

That is ok. We already talked about some of that in our PMs. This is just our official interest thread.

Yuppers. Just wanted a confirmation in case anything changed since you read up on things :)

I'm going for a No-moon trickster with sorcery ties. Will probably be on the squishy side, but on the support role.

As I said, any combination of Castes is good. I can work with them.

This makes four confirmed. I will open up a game thread to take our OOC chats to soon.

I can share it with you on my Dropbox account if you don't mind PMing me your email address.

I can share it with you on my Dropbox account if you don't mind PMing me your email address.

I don't mind, but for some reason it won't let me send PMs? The alert that I need posts and an avatar is gone, so I'm not sure what's up.

Edit: and now this won't show up.

edit2: ... does the site think I'm a spambot because I tried to PM you my email?

Last edited:
I don't mind, but for some reason it won't let me send PMs? The alert that I need posts and an avatar is gone, so I'm not sure what's up.

Edit: and now this won't show up.

edit2: ... does the site think I'm a spambot because I tried to PM you my email?
I think you just need to post a couple of times. Iirc, the magic number is 10 normal messages.

Yup. That's the problem. Once you hit your 10 posts, you are golden.

I see. In that case, I shall cast about for character concepts.

How are you doing for martial artists? My first idea is a lunar who is heavy into martial arts.

At the moment, we seem to be lacking a dedicated Martial Artist.

At the moment, we seem to be lacking a dedicated Martial Artist.

Then I think I shall make a lunar who is dedicated martial artist.

Can Lunars learn the Immaculate Martial Arts? That'll decide for me if she was a dynast or not. In DBs it said only those not bound by the Terrestrial keyword can learn them other than DBs, but I'm not sure if Lunars are restricted by that keyword.

Then I think I shall make a lunar who is dedicated martial artist.

Can Lunars learn the Immaculate Martial Arts? That'll decide for me if she was a dynast or not. In DBs it said only those not bound by the Terrestrial keyword can learn them other than DBs, but I'm not sure if Lunars are restricted by that keyword.
I am thinking that I am going to say no to the Immaculate Martial Arts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back