• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
D. Rex D. Rex You may wish to pick up another language or two; possibly Firetongue or Riverspeak. Right now, you can't talk to anyone and have them understand you.

Here as well. Still working on charms before I get to merits.

I've found more good ones than I can start with, but I am determined to start with Secure Den Prana for magically concealed foxholes for napping and Mountainous Spirit Expression for Kaiju forms.

Now it's a balancing act of solidifying competency or grabbing an extra excellency or two while it's cheap.

Check the Antagonists section of the Core Book. They're basically special merits for trained animals.

Good so far. Just keep up on those intimacies, and don't forget your circle mates. You have been training together for 6-9 months at least.

Would be happy to have an intimacy!

Sherwood Sherwood
How would an artifact equivalent of darts or throwing knives work?

I hadnt come across any examples of any.

Artifact Light Thrown weapons

Light +10 damage 3 overwhelming, 5 attunement

Artifact Light Thrown weapons

Light +10 damage 3 overwhelming, 5 attunement
Yeah, but like.

Would it be like a regenerating moonsilver blob that when you pull the weapon out of it forms, then It dissipates after thrown.

Or like a group of throwing knife , it comes back to your hand.

Or a cloning weapon set that once attuned you will always find a number of them in a pocket or pouch you own when you need it.

You could use one of the many Infinite Chakrams that return to your hands automatically after being thrown. Several are already written up in the books.

You could use one of the many Infinite Chakrams that return to your hands automatically after being thrown. Several are already written up in the books.
I could. But it's hard to lick poison onto a chakram or skycutter. Would have to have the specialty +slobbering to be able to pull stunt to do that.

Use the similar write-up for an artifact throwing blade that has the same effect of returning to you when thrown.

I think I've got my starting charm set about as stable as I can for tonight. Gonna sleep on it and fill in finishing touches now that I know we're going to start in the South.

Any hint on what part of the South?

My character's northern sensibilities probably won't like that.

Guess I'll need to make sure I have a good reptilian shape in his Heart's Blood library.

You will be living in a climate controlled valley, so the temperature won't be too bad for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back