• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Lunar Fury - Exalted 2e IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Scorpion looks at the two men with a raised eyebrow as they simply sheath their blades instead of dropping them. "You have some metal in your spine, I will give you that." She looks around the room to make sure that there are no more opponents to deal with, and if seeing none, she will go ahead and sheath her own blades. "Tell me, what has brought you here. Why is there such an airship from the Realm doing do far from your home?"
Will my remaining health levels be healed by now?

Going DBT, spent 3m on Armor Forming Technique, and 2m to activate Halting The Scarlet Flow from Peripheral Essence with 5m to activate my Anima power to double my speed for the Scene.

Health Levels
- 0 [X ]
- 1 [X ][ ]
- 2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ][ ][ ]
- 4 [ ]
I [ ]
Dying - [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ][ ][ ]

Soak:
Bashing: 3 (4 in DBT) +15 from Armor Forming Technique
Lethal: 2, +15 from Armor Forming Technique
Hardness: 8

Willpower: 7 / 6
Personal: 19
Peripheral: 50 / 40 / 19
Committed: 10

Dodge DV: 6
Parry DV: 8 (9 in DBT)
Dodge MDV: 5

Join Battle: 6

Paired Moonsilver Short Daiklaves: Speed 4, Accuracy +2, Damage +4L, Defense +3, Rate 2, Attune 6

Korigard released the motionless Raksha, spitting out small bits of corporeal dream-stuff from his mouth and letting the lifeless body slump to the ground. He looked to the Air-aspect, and furrowed his brow when she mentioned the cargo. "What cargo?"

He quickly stalked across the room towards the resting Dragon-Blood. Grabbing the front of her armor with one hand, he hoisted her into the air so that she would be at equal eye level with him. He pulled his lips back, revealing the rows of sharp canines, and snarled. "What do you mumble about, traitor to Gaia? Speak fast, or I might sate my hunger on your puny Terrestrial body."

[Intimidation Roll: 3 Manipulation + 3 Presence + 1 Intimidation + 1 Stunt = 5 Successes]
CURRENT COMBAT STATS:
Health Levels:
-0 [ ]
-1[ ] [ ]
-2 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] - [ ]
-4 [ ]
Inc [ ]

Dying Levels:
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] - [ ]

Essence: •••
Personal: 17 / 17
Peripheral: 10 / 33 (38)
Committed: 5

Willpower:
•••• / ••••• ••

D.B.T. Form
Total Soak: 10L/12B/3A (Armored Hide, +4L/4B; Tiger Form, +3L/3B)
Mobility: -0
Fatigue: -0

PDV: 8
(using claws)

DDV: 8

In the Cargo Hold

Seeing that you have sheathed your own blades makes the two guards feel more at ease. One speaks up, "We don't know the details, other than that a whole lot of our unit was sent out into the Wyld, and only a handful has survived. So many died to get this, whatever it is." The man looks quite bitter as eh stands there, looking at the black sphere and back to you.

While the one speaks, the other man is moving about the room, going to the various bodies checking to see if there are any still alive and in need of medical attention.

In the Control Room

The woman in Korigard's grip lets out a pained gasp as you hoist her up. "It is in the lower hold. It is a weapon of some sort, meant to be used by the Fae against us in Creation. If they get their hands on it once more, it will spell doom for so many."

Korigard ignored her gasp of pain, continuing to hold her up off the ground and instead focusing on the mention of the Fae's weapon. "What kind of weapon?" he forcefully asked, his teeth mere inches from her face.

The wounded Dynast lets out a weak laugh. "I am not one of the loremasters from the Heptagram. They knew of a threat to all of Creation, dangerous enough to warrant us going into the Wyld to get it away from the Raksha. Even with all the firepower we brought with us, it was not enough. The elves had a whole army, larger than our force by a factor of a hundred. We were able to fight our way into the fortress and steal the Orb, at the cost of a score of Warstriders and nearly forty Exalted. I just hope it was worth it."

Outside, One Tusk seems to have finished up his fight and is coming your way.

Rykon Rykon what does Toun do with his nearly dead opponent?

Toun turns to the wounded fae, pinning it to the ground underfoot, "Speak wretch! What is this weapon?" If it refused, he would crush its skull beneath his foot, popping it like a bloody grape on the metal floors.

The Fae coughs out a gob of blood and smiles up at you. "Darkness will consume you all, and we will reclaim what was ours long ago and remake your lands! Our army will sweep across anything you may throw at us."

Toun grins as he bursts the "glitter-maggot's" head with a wet pop. He'd turn to the Dynasty soldiers, "We will never let the Fae reclaim this. Thank you for your valor in this mission."

Scorpion walks over to look at the black sphere with curiosity. "Just what is this thing?" Without touching it, she leans over to examine the surface to see if she has ever seen anything like it before.

Toun shrugs, "I'm not versed in such things. Perhaps elder One Tusk might know something?" If no one objected, Toun would keep the orb in a pocket of his buff jacket.

The orb is a 5 foot across sphere, so it is a little large to fit in your pocket. But when Scorpion looks at it, you can see that it is covered in writing in Old Realm. Also, there is a faint voice that is barely audible. It whispers, "Free me, and I will lay all of Creation at your feet."

"Its got writing on it that I can't read, and there is a voice coming from inside this thing! I think that there is someone trapped inside. Can you read Old Realm?"

Over and over, there is one word repeated.

Erembour

Give me a Lore + Int roll.

The name sounds familiar to you, in a very ominous manner. A name linked to something or someone very dangerous.

Korigard thought on this information for a moment, glaring at the Dynast and scratching the claws on his free hand against each other. If this is true, we need all the help we can get. And then some more. He snarled in anger and lashed his free arm out next to her face, dragging his claws across the metal and leaving a long gash in the bulkhead. Then he lowered her back down to the ground and released her. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." His eyes narrowed. "For now."

He started walking in the direction of One Tusk, stopping only once to briefly look back over his shoulder. "Come." It wasn't a request. "Until the Others have been routed, you will be under my protection. Then you will leave. Understood?"

The wounded Dynast nods. "Trust me, I don't want to be here any more than you want me here. I'm just in no condition to do much of anything right now."

One Tusk comes walking up, covered in gore. He looks around in curiosity. "Hmmm. What have we here? A Dynast in our midst? And Korigard has let her live. Interesting. Alright little Dragon Blood. Explain yourself."

She tells the old Lunar what she told you about the threat to all Creation, and the old man glares down at her. "For now, I honor the safe conduct offer given to you. Korigard, her life is now in your hands. Watch her. Now, let us find the others."

Toun strokes the soft fur of his chin in thought, "I'm not really well educated... but that name reminds me of something really, really, bad. Any of you remember what it means?"

Korigard silently nodded to show acceptance of One Tusk's orders. He followed the elder Full Moon away from the control room, sniffing the air for the familiar scent of his packmates and gesturing wordlessly for the wounded Terrestrial to keep up.

"Hmmm. I wonder if . . . " Scorpion will try to jog her memory as to what that name might mean. In the meantime, she backs away from the black crystal sphere, trying to ignore the quiet voice that is asking her for freedom.

As Scorpion thinks, a sudden flash of memory comes to her. That is the name of a demon. A very powerful demon, somehow associated with the Ebon Dragon. The kind of demon which could walk over whole armies of Exalted, if the old legends are to be believed. If it is truly Erembour in there, you definitely want to tread lightly around that sphere.

While One Tusk and Korigard make their way through the ship with the Dynast tailing along behind, the old Lunar marvels at the sheer size and complexity of the airship. "I have not seen anything like this before, and have only heard tales of such ships of the sky. Whatever it is that you were after in the Wyld, it must have been significant enough to bring this ship out this far."

The Dragon-Blooded nods. "This ship was the flight lead, carrying ten Warstriders into the fight along with a hundred and fifty soldiers, the best of the First Legion. The other ships never made it out, along with the 'Striders and the pilots in them or the other soldiers that had come along. The numbers of Fae we faced seemed endless. I just hope that the sacrifice we made was worth it."

One Tusk is quiet for a moment, then nods. "We shall soon see."

The three of you eventually make your way down to the internal Warstrider hangar, where you now see Toun and Scorpion with a pair of the soldiers that were assigned to the ship. The four of them are standing around a large black sphere, roughly five feet across, that seems to suck up all light that hits it.

Scorpion takes another step back from the dark orb with a curse. "That name . . . it is a demon! A very nasty one. We most definitely do not what to free it. What power is there in Creation that can contain such a monster? Not anything that I've ever heard of, that's for sure!"

She looks up at Korigard and One Tusk come in with their straggler following behind. "Master, we may have a problem."

Korigard listened to the discussion between One Tusk and the Dragon-Blood as they walked, taking note of the losses the Fae had been able to inflict. When they arrive in the cargo hold with the rest of the pack, he looked at the black sphere in curiosity. "What've you got there?"

Last edited:
"The name Erembour mean anything to either of you? We think it's some powerful Demon sealed in this thing. The Realm was liberating this...abomination... from the Raksha when they fell here." Toun explained, gravelly tone of his war form echoing in the metallic halls of the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back