• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Lunar Fury - Exalted 2e IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He chuckles, deep in his throat. "Yes, I'll make sure to tell you how to disarm everything safely before you leave. Don't worry about that."

The next morning rolls around without fanfare. Thanks to the quick response to the fallen, there were no incidents with angry ghosts rising up and running amok in the valley, not like a few Hungry Ghosts would ever be a real threat to One Tusk in all of his fury. Everyone rises well rested and ready to travel to the nearby coast where you can then perform a quick Sacred Hunt for some new seagull forms for your long flight ahead of you.

With the need for rapid travel high, you'll have to carry only the essentials on this trip. Fortunately for you, One Tusk has given all of you the needed combination for the Priestess' Tomb so you can get the Robe out and return.

Korigard awoke in his tent, and made his way down the snow-covered ground to a nearby creek. He slammed his fists against the icy surface, forming a crack along the solid surface. After a few more strikes the ice shattered, and the freezing water running beneath was revealed.

The muscled Lunar splashed handfuls of water up onto his face and torso. He said a short prayer to Luna, requesting swift winds on their journey, then slid the Moonsilver bracers onto his wrists.

Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for the coming day, Korigard made his way back to One-Tusk's encampment.

"All set," he told his powerful teacher. "Ready to go on the sacred hunt, as soon as everyone else arrives."

Toun took a few moments to clean his blade, ensuring that no Faerie guts marred the mirror polished majesty that was the Daiklave. Like most moon-silver armor, the coat seemed to be good as new by morning, if mildly dirty.

Having cleaning completed, Toun merely patrolled the area in his white fox shape, nodding in agreement as Korigard indicated it was time to hunt.

Scorpion is there, ready to go. She has her own armor on now, the Moonsilver shining in the morning light. "I'd say we should race, but you slow pokes wouldn't stand a chance against me." With a grin, she sets out in a run across the snow.

Even with your Exalted stamina, it takes some time to get closer to the coast to find some seagulls, then some more time was spent in performing the Sacred Hunt. You may now add a seagull to the list of shapes that each of you have in your shifting library of forms. It is closing in on mid day now, leaving you the option to do some more Hunting or to go ahead and make your way West. What do you do?

After having taken part of another Sacred Hunt to acquire the seagull form, Scorpion looks to the others as she finishes off a hunk of gull. "I have a form of a dolphin. If you guys need to land and rest as we fly, I can take that form and let you ride on my back while I keep us moving to the Western Isles. I can keep going for us in the water."

Toun smiled and nodded, blood dripping from his mouth as a familiar catharsis sets in. "I'm used to hard-fought travels here in the north. I'll yield to your expertise in traveling across the sea, but I'd rather not be a burden if I can manage it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back