• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lunar Fury - Exalted 2.5e Interest Check

Since Martial Arts Charms use the Martial Arts Ability, not any Attribute, would they still gain the cost-reduction if Martial Arts is the character's other favored Ability?

Lunar Fury was my very first game back on ye ole Patternspider... Between all of the 3e Lunars spoilers this week and powerful nostalgia, I might overcome my inertia to refamiliarize myself with 2.5. Maybe... even if not you all will have fun, and I will be reading on. Every iteration of Lunar Fury has been good stuff.

Thank you for the praise. It means a lot to hear that.

Hey Sherwood, if you looking for somebody to fill rank i'm around, gonna have the training wheels on for learning this but I can if you want me and are willing to deal with 15,000 questions

Hey Sherwood, if you looking for somebody to fill rank i'm around, gonna have the training wheels on for learning this but I can if you want me and are willing to deal with 15,000 questions
If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you and Psychie are stalking me! lol Sure, you can jump in. Go ahead and start on your character. So far, we don't have a ranged attacker or a sorcerer as a player character, but you can go any direction you'd like tol

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you and Psychie are stalking me! lol Sure, you can jump in. Go ahead and start on your character. So far, we don't have a ranged attacker or a sorcerer as a player character, but you can go any direction you'd like tol
sounds good, I'll be hammering away as I hunt the rulebook down.

No problem
yea got a link to a rolebook or soemthin my man? found one for 2e and 3 but no 2.5

scratch that, figured it out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back