• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longterm - Need Some Fandoms Filled - Lit. 1x 1 Search ((canon x OC))

LunaHasawa996

I am THE FLUFFY!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will RP on and Off Site via Discord! Discord is preferred but I'm open to either.

Some simple facts about me and things I look for in a partner:

• - I'm 32, live in Mountain Time, and work a full time job during the weekdays.
  • I am not ghost friendly!! If I can communicate that I'm losing interest, I expect my partner to be able to as well. If you plan on suddenly going the ghost route on me out of no where at any point in time, don't interact with me.
  •  If we're RPing on Discord and you decide to start ignoring/ghosting me and ignore the rule/request above this one, at least remove me instead of keeping me your friend where I can see you online/offline and just sit there knowing I'm being actively ignored. So please. Communicate!!
  • - Primarily I will reply to RPs over my phone. Typos may occur, but I will do my best to fix them before positing the finished reply.
  • - I love to chat OOC over Discord to discuss further plot ideas or even RP there in our own servers, or just to befriend my RP partner. (more about this below)
  • - I consider myself literate to advanced-literate.
  • - I tend to write anywhere from 3-8+ paragraphs in third person, book/story mode. I do not expect you to mirror me, but I'd like effort to be put into your replies.
  • - I will get bored if I am the only one driving the story and RP forward. I need someone willing to play extra, minor characters to push the plot along. I will also start losing interest if you don't give me anything to work off of or completely ignore what Ive written. I'll bring it up to you of cours, but if it doesn't change or improve, I'll likely drop the RP. I'm not going to write everything for you while you just play your character and don't contribute to the plot. It's not fair to me.
  • I will not RP children outside of a family setting!! Don't come to me saying you want your adult character to turn into a child while asking for dark themes and/or romance. You will be blocked on the spot.
  • - I am a fast typist and tend to reply quite frequently (within minutes of a post at times) unless there are multiple RPs to reply to. I would love a partner who is readily available and able to reply multiple times back and forth several times a day/week. If not I can wait for replies so long as I'm not waiting over a week for them.
  • - I enjoy communication! It helps with plotting, adding plot twists and what not. It also helps if I've done something wrong. Uncomfortable? Go ahead and say so. Want to drop the RP? Say so. Going to be out of town and can't reply? Say so. I don't bite. Well maybe I'll nibble.
  • - I double characters for pairings~! If I'm playing a cannon character for you, I expect you to double a cannon character for me. I don't like the idea of playing 2 characters to my partner's one.
  • - I greatly enjoy when my partner provides a profile for the plot when using an OC. A picture (please no real life actors, it creeps me out majorly) and some basic details like age and name and all that jazz. Feel free to use my Bio's as a template. The more detailed the bio, the more I'll like you for having a character that's set up and not made on the fly with a lot of changes suddenly made to them mid-story or what-have-you. I like well developed characters with thought put into them. Makes for a good, genuine story. C:
  • - I tend to get into character easily, and sometimes depending on the plot, it scares me (such as playing a psychopath or murder), if I don't reply or take a moment, it's because I've spooked myself with how twisted my writing can get.
  • - I LOVE romance. If we can write a story with romance and a little zest/spice tossed in I'll be happy

-----------------​
Please keep this in mind:
  • - My partners MUST BE 18+ as I'm over 18 and feel more comfortable RPing with people of legal age or of similar age as myself.
  • Please don't ask me to RP as a character under the age of 18. Most all my characters are above the age of 18, and unless the plot/fandom specifically asks for it (such as Free! or Haikyuu for example). I'd rather not have to play a moody angry teenager still in high school figuring out life if I can help it. My mind just doesn't like writing it anymore.
  • I like to plot. I like to think ahead in RPs. I like to plot ahead with my RP partner. If this is a problem and you don't like to plot or plot with me when my muse is high. Tell me.
  • - Please be literate. I write anywhere from 3 small paragraphs to 10+ depending on what I am given and inspiration. If you only write one sentenced replies, I won't be very happy...
  • - Please use anime images/drawings (no AI) only as real human pictures creep me out/make me uncomfortable. Thank you.
  • - Understand I am warry of fandom OCs after extensive people making OP/Marry/Gary Sue characters. I tend to keep as original as possible and follow the cannon storyline of a fandom. If only one person knows 1 rare thing, I'm in preference with keeping it that way unless we do some several years later time skip.
  • - Plot with me. Don't expect me to pull a world as epic as Harry Potter's out of no where. I quickly get uninterested if I'm the only one tossing out ideas and I get little to nothing in return. More than likely, I'll end up turning you down if this happens and I feel it's going to lead to a boring RP or one I do 99% of the work on.
  • - Please no god-modding. If you wanna hit my character and give them a black eye, ask if it's okay first, okay? C:
  • - Pre-determined relationships don't settle with me unless previously discussed. It takes away the fun of character development and developing friendships and relationships. There is a lope hole in this when it comes to some fandoms though!
  • - Please do not suddenly just ghost me. If life gets too much; tell me. Tell me you want the RP on hold. Tell me you want to drop it. Talk and communicate to me, please!!! If you suddenly ghost me I'm going to be left sitting and starting at my computer/phone wanting to know why and questioning what I did wrong to cause it, even if I did nothing at all.

------------------------
= Currently Craving

Fandoms (most OCs will be female and I will double for the pairing):
Free!! Iwatobi Swim Club ♥♥😍
Black Butler ♥♥♥♥😍
Attack on Titan ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥😍😍😍
Haikyuu ♥♥♥😍

Pairings (Cannon):
(Bold is the role I wish to play)

Free!! Iwatobi Swim Club:
Strongest playing Makoto

Haru x Female OC
Rin x Feamle OC ♥❤😍
Nagisa x Female OC
Makoto x Female OC
Nitori x Female OC

Attack on Titan:

Strongest playing Erwin

Levi x female OC ♥ ♥♥♥♥😍😍
Erwin x OC
OC x OC

Haikyuu:
Strongest playing Oikawa and Kageyama

Sugawara x Female OC ❤❤❤
Oikawa
x Female OC
Yaku x Female OC ❤
Kageyama
x Female OC❤❤

Black Butler:

Sebastian x Female OC - I have a plot for this and will double!! ♥😍
Cannon pairings between OCs and Characters from the Book of Circus arc

-----------------
If interest in any of these animes and parings, please by all means PM me or add me to discord (luna996#8048). Do not post here!!

Please put a 🍣 in your message so I know you read all this and will abide by it!! Don't lie to me putting the icon and then go around and do things I don't want done to me! Thank you :)

Last edited:
All the animes I have watched and can recall watching:

Jujitsu Kaisen - Seasonn 1 - Watching
Jujitsu Kaisen - Season 2 - Not Watched
Jujitsu Kaisen 0 - Movie - Watched

Haikyuu - All Seasons - Watched
Haikyuu OVAs - some Watched

Attack on Titan Seasons - All Seasons - Watched
Attack on Titan OVA - Watched
Attack on Titan - No Regrets - Watched
Attack on Titan - Lost Girls - Not Watched
Attack on Titan Picture Drama - Not watched
Attack on Titan: Junior High - Not watched

Free! Season 1-3 - Watched/rewatched
Free! Dive to the future! Build-up of Early Spring - Not Watched
Hih Speed! Free! Starting Days (Movie) - Watched/rewatched
Free! Timeless Medley - Season 2 recap (movie) - not watched
Free! Take Your Marks - Watched
Free! Road to the World - The dream - Season 3 recap (Movie) - Not Watched
Free! The Final Stroke (Movie) - Part one - Watched
Free! The Final Stroke (Movie) - Part Two - Watched

Black Butler Season 1&2 - Watched
Black Butler 2 Specials - Watched
Black Butler: Book of Circus - Watched
Black Butler: Book or Murder - Watched
Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic - Watched
Black Butler Manga: Up to recent chapter

DuRaRaRa!! - Watched
DuRaRaRa!! x2 Shou, Ten, Ketsu - Watched
DuRaRaRa OVAs - 0/3 Watched

Sailor Moon 1990's + movies - Watched
Sailor Moon Crystal All Seasons - Watched

Dororo (2019 Remake) - Watched

Naruto - Watching
Naruto Shippuden - Watched/Watching
Naruto: Road to Ninja - watched twice

Darling in the FranXX - Watched

Kamisama Hashimetashita Season 1 & 2 - 2/2 seasons watched - All OVAs watched

Ancent Magus Bride - Watched

Bleach - Some seasons watched - not up to date

Clannad - Watched
Clannad: After Story - Watched

School Days - Watched

Yuri!!! On Ice: Watched

Tokyo Ghoul - Need to watch/Catch Up

Stary Sky - Need to watch

Love Stage!! - Watched
Love Stage!! OVA - Not Watched

Full Metal Alchamist - Need to Watch/Catch Up

Sword Art Online - Season 1 watched

Deadman Wonderland - Watched
Deadman Wonderland OVA - Not Watched

Air - Watched
Air Movie - Watched

Macross Frontier - Watched
Macross Frontier: The False Songstress - Not Watched
across Frontier: The Wings of Goodbye - Not Watched

Mermaid Melody Pichi pichi Pitch - Some Episodes Watched/Not Fnished

Rosiario + Vampire - Some Episodes Watched/Not Finished

Strawberry Panic - Watched

Ouran Host Club - Watched

Last edited:
Still actively searching for a Dororo 2019 anime Hyakkimaru x Female OC pairing please PM if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back