• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy luna militibus

Mithriel finished up for the night and settled in to her room knoing the potion would kickin once she was alseep. it would make her look and feel and even smell like she was dead but the truth was she would not she placed a bottle of real posion that looked and smelled like the potion she made. soon she would be out of here and helping free the pups and expecting mother.

The werewolf was excused for the rest of the evening as Kazimir didn't need her for anything, nor did the father know his oldest daughter had left the premises for a mixed race village. It was something he wouldn't discover until tomorrow, nor discover that his werewolf was deceased until later. During the night, Kazimir began to feel sick though didn't think anything of it at first and headed to sleep. However, in the latter hours of evening, towards morning, one of the maids would go in to wake up Mithriel only for her scream to ring through the estate.

several of the mades came running to the door to see what was going on " oh not isent dat the masters favorite? who would do such a thing" the maid said as she looked around in fear of how the master would react.

"What is the issue here?" questioned a voice and one of Kazimir's sons came into the room where the gaggle of maids were. "Do you all have nothing better to do?" Eoin appeared in only shorts as he made his way into the room at the commotion, having heard his father was feeling unwell and wanted to sleep.

"sir! the wolf is dead, i.. we dont know how" the made cried as she quickly moved out of his way and went to go about the day unless the lord or prince was needing information but she knew nothing and she did not know anything.

"Dead?" Eoin moved inside the room to examine the woman, moving towards her and nudging the body with his foot. There was no response and he didn't see any signs of life, nor hear the telltale sound of a heartbeat which father had described as humans and wolves having. "You'd better not be faking this," said Eoin. He looked around and noticed the bottle of poison, picking it up and sniffing it. "Hmm. Now, who would be stupid enough to sneak in here and poison father's pet werewolf I wonder?" Eoin frowned before calling for a couple of guards. "Put the body in the ice box outside until I speak to father about this."

the guard looked at the young master with slight fear and the thought of the master getting involved was even more terrifing that of the young master so they did as they were asked and quicky moved the wolfs body to the ice box .

Eoin sighed to himself and headed towards his parents' room, passing some servants and random coven members as he headed through the halls. Passing Horatio's empty room, the new scion of the family opened the door and looked around, the room barren of all furniture, dust where furniture had once been, only a few scattered items. He walked in and found Horatio's journal. Flipping through it, he found the last entry was the day before he had been bitten by a werewolf and thrown out of the house and family. Leaving the room, he pocketed the journal and made his way towards his parents' room, knocking on the door. "Father, I need to speak with you. It's about your werewolf servant," said Eoin.

the guards and maides looked around as they stayed away from the the sovern lord for fear of his wrath. they knew he liked the she wolf to some degree and that fact shet she got to serve the lord personily made others invy her and want her out of the way but none knew who would do such a thing to the the lords personal servernt has a death wish

Kazimir, who was feeling ill still from the unknowingly poisoned wine earlier, didn't expect to be woken up from sleep. Let alone for something concerning his werewolf. "What is so important that you need my help? That cannot wait until morning?"

"Father, it's about the wolf."

Kazimir frowned and got to his feet, making his way towards the door which he opened to see his son outside the door. "What about the wolf?"

"She's dead." Kazimir frowned at his son before shutting the door and making his way towards the wolf's room with Eoin following him.

every one parted ways letting the two by with out saying anything , they were enjoin the keeping there necks where they were. when the maids saw the lords they bowed and opened the door for them.

As the door opened, there was nothing there. The bottle of poison, however, was there but no body. "Where is the body?"

"I had it put in the ice box outside where it could be kept cold," said Eoin. He made his way over and picked up the bottle of poison. "But I found this next to the body." His father looked at the bottle, walking into the room and took the bottle, sniffing it before turning on the maids.

"What happened?!"

we do not know my lord we came to wake her up but she was not responsive she was fine last night after her meal but we dont know anything else after she went in to her room " she maid said as she looked at the floor not daring to look up at the lord. but they didnot move for they might anger him even more.

Kazimir frowned and looked down at the bottle in his hand. "Bury her after finding out how she died. I want the entire place searched and the staff in the kitchen questioned," he snapped to the guards and maids. He then left without another word, leaving Eoin frowning.

"Best get to it," said Eoin. "You," he said pointing to a burly guard. "With me and we'll investigate the outer perimeter of the grounds."

the guard nodded and followed the young lord out while the mades began to do the searching of the inside looking for anything to make their lord happy and the fear of being killed fuled them to look for any thing. eventualy they found a made that taked hatefully about the wolf and reported it to the lord.

Once outside, Eoin jogged across the grounds to the stables where he had his horse saddled and a horse saddled for the guard, one of the fledglings leading the pair of horses outside once the two vampires were upon them. "We'll scout the perimeter, going from one side to the other," said Eoin to the guard. "Keep an eye out for anything strange." He then told the horse to start walking and it obeyed, the pair of beasts heading across the ground at a trot.

Kazimir coughed as he made his way towards his private study, however he was stopped by some maids who told him there was one maid that didn't like his wolf servant and he followed one to where they were held. "What is the meaning of poisoning my servant?"

with out thinking the made laughed . " then mangy wolf posioned now may day is better, what does a wolf like that need to serve the lord she whoud have been thrown in to the pit to be killed or bred " she hissed before turning to fave the lord ....! "my lord what are you doing here!?!"

Kazimir was not impressed when he overheard the maid speaking of the wolf being dead and her day being better as well as what should have been done with her. "Is that so? So you poisoned my wolf servant did you?"

"WHAT NO i did nothing to that bitch but if she is dead she diserved it" she said before looking to the ground realizing she was out of line

"they are beneath us why should i care about a mutt all they are good for is intertaiment in the fight ring even humans are better then them so why should i care if she is dead " she growled that the master was defending the good fornothing wolf that was now dead.

"Well then perhaps I should do to you what was done to him," said Kazimir. "Let's see how you do being bitten by a werewolf and if the venom reacts in the same way it did Horatio. Lock her up and ensure she cannot escape. Do not feed her or help her," said Kazimir.

"What NO NO" she cried as the guards grabbed her arms and started draging her away as she continued to scream down the hall . all the others looked at her then at the master not wanting to get on his bad side

"Perhaps this will remind the rest of you not to attempt such a thing towards me or my family again," said Kazimir. The vampire coughed as he turned and headed back to his room.

no one deared to speak out against the lord but why would he clame the wolf as family when he through his own son in to the pit to fight to the death.

over the next 48 hours the postion slowly left her body she moved wnough dirt from her face so that she had a clear from of air way, she needed to wait a bit so that she could leave and get the doll she had made from its hiding lace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back