• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 902808
Ray Serebryakov

He lifted his hand brushed her hand off of him. "Either way... I have no desire to sit in a classroom with you in it. You still crossed a line that is easily understood. Things like that should be brought up after class in private. Not shared with everyone. So step off. For being an empath as you call it, it's clear you aren't experienced enough in people's feelings to be a teacher. I have no further desire to be anywhere near you and your excuses." With that said he left in search of the library.

He could see that the library had nobody in it, aside from one girl, Helen snuck out of her sisters class to doodle in peace

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray's fist clenched in rage as he flooded his mind with magic to block out further invasion of his privacy or further comments from his classmates. He looked at the shelves for a while before he found what he was looking for. A book that would answer his questions. Bloodline magic, and it's Potential. Is the title that stuck out to him. "This book will do... Anything is better than that classroom." He said aloud to himself before taking a seat and cracking the book open to aquire the knowledge he wanted.

(I am going camping I don't know if there is a service where I'm going so fair warning after a few hours today I might not be back on for a whole week, plz don't do anything too important with me)

Soon students began flooding out of the classrooms, ready to relax after classes.

Absollover77 Absollover77

some students began entering in the library, as well as Kaitlyn as she went to her sister and sat with her

Soon students began flooding out of the classrooms, ready to relax after classes.

Absollover77 Absollover77

some students began entering in the library, as well as Kaitlyn as she went to her sister and sat with her
Emma walked out of the infirmary thanking the nurse for all the help in making her feel much better. Emma sighed, sure she was feeling better health wise, but emotionally she was not doing so well. She had finally build up the courage to try magic outside of her confront zone and it didn't go so well for her.

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Engaged in his book he more or less ignored everyone in his pursuit of knowledge. He'd learned already that his Bloodline is Silver and that his blood has a talent for making the perception of the world bend to the user. This power could be extended to the point where the they could make other people be perceived as different ones just by playing with the idea that they are someone different. In theory he could have himself look like someone else or make someone else look like him so long as his magic stays active. Instead of making an illusion from scratch like he usually does having something to build it off of uses less magic and can make it easier to maintain illusions. He knew that the presence of magic had a profound effect on the world but the magnitude was something he wasn't expecting. His own understanding of his own magic was expanded and now he'd tackle what was being taught in that train-wreck of a class. Sapphire Bloodline is body modification and the use of teleport action. It has its similarities to his own magic only more in the literal sense. It amplifies the users physical capabilities along with a few mental ones. That being capable of using Telekinetic powers. With the increased speed it stood to reason that even with a half-baked understanding you'd be capable of taking down multiple people in the matter of seconds. Amplifying one's speed isn't anything to sneeze at, and if you were to focus on the telekinetic property instead you would be capable of stopping bullets that is if you didn't dodge them first. "Interesting..."

Last edited:
Emma walked out of the infirmary thanking the nurse for all the help in making her feel much better. Emma sighed, sure she was feeling better health wise, but emotionally she was not doing so well. She had finally build up the courage to try magic outside of her confront zone and it didn't go so well for her.
Gale walked over to Emma. "Hey you ok?"

"That's good. What happened? You tried to teleport then you got sick?" She said
"Oh that...yea..." she lightly blushed out of embarrassment as she picked and pulled on sleeves of her sweater. "I should have tried magic closer to my bloodied...before trying to teleport.....the nurse said I completely drain my mana...and I made things worse when I tried to heal myself, just over draineding almost all mana..."

Last edited:
1627963547502.png
Ray Serebryakov

He sighed slightly looking up from the book with the new information he gathered about the bloodlines, and more specifically the sapphire one. Provided the magic was channeled correctly he could use it, but it would take time. So how about instead of teleporting himself why doesn't he start by teleporting something small to him? It probably wouldn't be too hard. He closed the book and got up moving from it. Typically using magic outside of your bloodline costs a lot more but with anything magic is like a muscle. If you stretch it too far it will strain and if you work it too little it will start to weaken... but if you train it correctly, you will get stronger. He reached out with his hands and began to charge up some power. "Okay... lets give this a shot." After a deep breath and a bit of a struggle the book disappeared and then reappeared in his hands less than a moment later. "Hah... I... I did it... not exactly teleporting myself into a chair across a room but I think I'll be able to do it eventually if I work at improving." He paused at his achievement however, he probably should share what he learned with Emma. She missed the rest of the lesson just like he did, it would be good for him to at least make one friend while here.

He stepped out of the Library and took a look around until he saw Emma talking with another student. He wasn't familiar with who she was but he walked over anyway. He stayed quiet as not to interrupt their conversation.

"Oh that...yea..." she lightly blushed out of embarrassment as she picked and pulled on sleeves of her sweater. "I should have tried magic closer to my bloodied...before trying to teleport.....the nurse said I completely drain my mana...and I made things worse when I tried to heal myself while drained of my mana..."
"Hey it's ok. That's why were here to learn. I'm sure you will get it in time" she smiled

"Hey it's ok. That's why were here to learn. I'm sure you will get it in time" she smiled
"I know... it's just ...I feel a bit embarrassed...." she answered messing with her sleeve "I have done nothing but healing...I really was overdoing it with trying to teleport..." she replied
View attachment 902896
Ray Serebryakov

He sighed slightly looking up from the book with the new information he gathered about the bloodlines, and more specifically the sapphire one. Provided the magic was channeled correctly he could use it, but it would take time. So how about instead of teleporting himself why doesn't he start by teleporting something small to him? It probably wouldn't be too hard. He closed the book and got up moving from it. Typically using magic outside of your bloodline costs a lot more but with anything magic is like a muscle. If you stretch it too far it will strain and if you work it too little it will start to weaken... but if you train it correctly, you will get stronger. He reached out with his hands and began to charge up some power. "Okay... lets give this a shot." After a deep breath and a bit of a struggle the book disappeared and then reappeared in his hands less than a moment later. "Hah... I... I did it... not exactly teleporting myself into a chair across a room but I think I'll be able to do it eventually if I work at improving." He paused at his achievement however, he probably should share what he learned with Emma. She missed the rest of the lesson just like he did, it would be good for him to at least make one friend while here.

He stepped out of the Library and took a look around until he saw Emma talking with another student. He wasn't familiar with who she was but he walked over anyway. He stayed quiet as not to interrupt their conversation.
She noticed the boy with silvery-white hair walking over to them, she remembered him from the other night that they had been playing truth or dare. Devon had walked off to talk with him and Klara. She was trying to remember his name as she saw him walk over to them. "oh hello Ray...its Ray right?.." she greeted him with a friendly smile really hoping she had remembered his name

"I know... it's just ...I feel a bit embarrassed...." she answered messing with her sleeve "I have done nothing but healing...I really was overdoing it with trying to teleport..." she replied

She noticed the boy with silvery-white hair walking over to them, she remembered him from the other night that they had been playing truth or dare. Devon had walked off to talk with him and Klara. She was trying to remember his name as she saw him walk over to them. "oh hello Ray...its Ray right?.." she greeted him with a friendly smile really hoping she had remembered his name
"You shouldn't be. Like I said we are all learning. I tried teleporting and ended up behind my desk. " she shrugged. "Hey maybe if we learning healing you could show me a thing or two."

1627966223390.png
Ray Serebryakov

"Yes... that is my name. Your name is Emma." He responded his voice a tad bit soft. "I... I wanted to share what I learned today with you... I think it was a bit short sighted of the teacher to think someone outside of sapphire bloodline could do a full teleportation without any repercussions." He offered her the book he pulled from the library. "I took a look in this book and it made everything much easier to understand. Maybe give it a read? I haven't ever done any magic outside my bloodline before so I knew something like what the teacher was asking was outside what i could do right now... but maybe try to do it on things that are smaller and weigh less... like books or even cups. Magic is like a muscle... if you practice and train with it, you can get better."

"You shouldn't be. Like I said we are all learning. I tried teleporting and ended up behind my desk. " she shrugged. "Hey maybe if we learning healing you could show me a thing or two."
Emma gently smile "thank you Gale...your right...I guess I wasn't the only one that had trouble with teleportation..." she smiled and nodded "oh of course I would not mind at all helping you if you like" she said
View attachment 902906
Ray Serebryakov

"Yes... that is my name. Your name is Emma." He responded his voice a tad bit soft. "I... I wanted to share what I learned today with you... I think it was a bit short sighted of the teacher to think someone outside of sapphire bloodline could do a full teleportation without any repercussions." He offered her the book he pulled from the library. "I took a look in this book and it made everything much easier to understand. Maybe give it a read? I haven't ever done any magic outside my bloodline before so I knew something like what the teacher was asking was outside what i could do right now... but maybe try to do it on things that are smaller and weigh less... like books or even cups. Magic is like a muscle... if you practice and train with it, you can get better."
"yes, I'm Emma and this is Gale...she is super nice and is a Ruby and knows how to hold up a fight using her abilities," Emma said remembering how amazing Gale was in the combat class. Emma looked at Ray and then the book he was holding out to her "oh Ray thank you, I will make sure to give it a read....but I think I will do more research on the bloodlines and see what would be the easiest for and Embreled to try..." she replied looking at the book and then back at Ray. "you know Ray you do have a point there....if I do try teleporting again ill start with small things before trying to teleport myself. "

1627967585899.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray smiled a bit when she accepted the book. "I really hope it helps you. If at some point you need help... I'd be glad to help you. I'll be in my room or the library most of the time." He gave a glace at Gale. So she was of the Ruby bloodline. "Ruby bloodline... hmmm... I skimmed through that part while looking for Sapphire... you can use elemental magic to cause damage. Like launching earth spears out of the ground, or throwing fireballs... Offensive magic is really something... I saw a few books on attack magics in the library while looking for the book, maybe give them a look you might get a better understanding of your magic that way. After all the only way to learn is through experience, perseverance, and what is written in books from the past."

Emma gently smile "thank you Gale...your right...I guess I wasn't the only one that had trouble with teleportation..." she smiled and nodded "oh of course I would not mind at all helping you if you like" she said

"yes, I'm Emma and this is Gale...she is super nice and is a Ruby and knows how to hold up a fight using her abilities," Emma said remembering how amazing Gale was in the combat class. Emma looked at Ray and then the book he was holding out to her "oh Ray thank you, I will make sure to give it a read....but I think I will do more research on the bloodlines and see what would be the easiest for and Embreled to try..." she replied looking at the book and then back at Ray. "you know Ray you do have a point there....if I do try teleporting again ill start with small things before trying to teleport myself. "

View attachment 902909
Ray Serebryakov

Ray smiled a bit when she accepted the book. "I really hope it helps you. If at some point you need help... I'd be glad to help you. I'll be in my room or the library most of the time." He gave a glace at Gale. So she was of the Ruby bloodline. "Ruby bloodline... hmmm... I skimmed through that part while looking for Sapphire... you can use elemental magic to cause damage. Like launching earth spears out of the ground, or throwing fireballs... Offensive magic is really something... I saw a few books on attack magics in the library while looking for the book, maybe give them a look you might get a better understanding of your magic that way. After all the only way to learn is through experience, perseverance, and what is written in books from the past."
Gale chuckled. "I wasn't that good at combat. Ms. Price's construct blocked all my attacks." She looked at Ray. "Hmm maybe I'll look for that book."

Gale chuckled. "I wasn't that good at combat. Ms. Price's construct blocked all my attacks." She looked at Ray. "Hmm maybe I'll look for that book."
"I think you were, could didn't beat Ms.Price but you gave it your all...it was cool to see what you and the others coukd do agenst the construct"
View attachment 902909
Ray Serebryakov

"Thank you so much Ray I'll keep that in mind if I do run into trouble" Emma said as she held on the the book. She had been unsure about this school and more so after getting herself sick after teleporting. But so many have been nothing but nice to her, she was truely happy here. She was finally somewhere that she could truely made real friends.

"I think you were, could didn't beat Ms.Price but you gave it your all...it was cool to see what you and the others coukd do agenst the construct"

"Thank you so much Ray I'll keep that in mind if I do run into trouble" Emma said as she held on the the book. She had been unsure about this school and more so after getting herself sick after teleporting. But so many have been nothing but nice to her, she was truely happy here. She was finally somewhere that she could truely made real friends.
Gale nods. "Yeah well thanks. Everyone did a pretty good job. I wonder if they will have us go up against each other at some point."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back