• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
(Alright, I’ll do my best to keep this up during the weekend)

“Alright, does anyone want to give it a try? Remember just focus on moving from where you are to the empty space next to my desk” Ms. Price stated

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray immediately put his hand down. He didn't like the idea of trying magic he'd never used before. He'd probably just wait until after class to ask his questions.

“Alright, does anyone want to give it a try? Remember just focus on moving from where you are to the empty space next to my desk” Ms. Price stated
Devon peered at the space and focused entirely on it trying to teleport.

"It's really that simple" gale said

Devon peered at the space and focused entirely on it trying to teleport.

View attachment 902351
Ray Serebryakov

Ray immediately put his hand down. He didn't like the idea of trying magic he'd never used before. He'd probably just wait until after class to ask his questions.
"It really is just look." Aiolos drew a symbol on the chair he was sitting in then teleported onto the teachers desk sitting on it with a smile before the curse he drew on his chair teleported him back to it.

"It really is just look." Aiolos drew a symbol on the chair he was sitting in then teleported onto the teachers desk sitting on it with a smile before the curse he drew on his chair teleported him back to it.

“now Aiolos try doing it without using your enchantments” she replied

"I mean I teleported over there no?" Aiolos had enough energy to teleport several times just not super far and his aim was passable hence why he used enchantments and curses to help.

Emma quitely watched as the others in the class all gave teleportation a try. Some more successful then others. She let out a little sigh she had to give it a try, that's why she was here to get better with her abilities and learn new ones. Emma stood up and stared at the point in which she was going teleport. Extra focused she managed to teleport a few feet infront of her. Holding on to the hall she closed her eyes feeling sick to her stomach

Emma quitely watched as the others in the class all gave teleportation a try. Some more successful then others. She let out a little sigh she had to give it a try, that's why she was here to get better with her abilities and learn new ones. Emma stood up and stared at the point in which she was going teleport. Extra focused she managed to teleport a few feet infront of her. Holding on to the hall she closed her eyes feeling sick to her stomach
Seeing this Devon went over to her. "Whoa you okay Emma?"

"Hmm ok." She focused on one part of the room close by the board. She ended up teleporting behind her desk. "Darn it"

Emma closed her eyes tight and shook her head. "I should have tried an easier thing before teleporting" she whispered covering her mouth trying hard not to throw up.
He keeled next to her rubbing her back. "Ms. Price can I take her to the nurse?" He asked. "It seems like she got herself a little sick."

He keeled next to her rubbing her back. "Ms. Price can I take her to the nurse?" He asked. "It seems like she got herself a little sick."
"No...im fine....i..ill just heal..." Emma said trying to heal herself, but teleporting had drain her. Trying to healing herself just made her feel more sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back