• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
(Time for class everybody!)

After 20 minutes the chimes to signify students to head to their class rang throughout the academy, Helen and Kaitlyn went to Kaits classroom
Emma sat towards the front of the classroom. Pulling out a book to read while they waited for the class to start.

(Time for class everybody!)

After 20 minutes the chimes to signify students to head to their class rang throughout the academy, Helen and Kaitlyn went to Kaits classroom
Aiolos sat in a corner yawning as he came in but mainly from boredom he wasn't excited for class today either.

"Yeah I guess that makes sense" she said. "I'm just hoping it won't be boring."
Aiolos shrugged noncommittally "well whatever it is I'd recommend paying attention remember the more skills you pick up the more prank options you have."

Aiolos shrugged noncommittally "well whatever it is I'd recommend paying attention remember the more skills you pick up the more prank options you have."
"Yeah I guess but I still like pulling pranks without magic. This one time my friends and I gift wrapped our history teachers classroom " she laughed.

"Yeah I guess but I still like pulling pranks without magic. This one time my friends and I gift wrapped our history teachers classroom " she laughed.
"Without magic?" Aiolos seemed interested in that prospect.

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray unfortunately had gotten lost on the way to the class room. He tried his best to silently slip I without being noticed by the teacher or anyone else while he slipped into a random seat by the door.

“Alright Klara” she nodded and enchanted the room so teleportation couldn’t leave “now demonstrate the ease a sapphire has with teleportation” she smiled
Klara closed her eyes and focused her energy to move across the room to beside Ms. Price. She forced her energy out and teleported to Ms. Price. "There you go." She smiled.

“Very good, unlike other bloodlines, sapphires have nearly instant teleportation to anywhere on the planet with almost no mana cost” she replied

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray raised his hand, he knew his question might sound stupid but he had to ask. He knew next to nothing about Bloodlines and the rules around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back