• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aiolos nodded to Gale and then looked down "yes let's go see Salem and see how he's doing."
Klara grabbed Aiolos' hand and teleported them to his dorm room.

Salem hadn't slept at all in the past 24 hours or more. His voice was scratchy and he sounded bad.
"Hey..."

Klara grabbed Aiolos' hand and teleported them to his dorm room.

Salem hadn't slept at all in the past 24 hours or more. His voice was scratchy and he sounded bad.
"Hey..."
Aiolos gently took Salem's hand "shh you need to rest." Aiolos felt awful looking at how tired he looked.

1627413938084.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray managed to drag himself out to breakfast. He was still content on being quiet as to not disturb anyone who hadn't fully woke up yet. He ate in a quick and efficient manner and headed off on his own to wonder around the School. If he was going to be here, he may as well learn the layout as well as find his classroom.

1627419061897.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray paused as he walked near the dorm rooms, did he just hear someone say they needed help sleeping? He could have swore he did. His destination, was his room so he could get ready for class but it sounded like they needed help. He reached over to the door and gave it a knock and waited.

View attachment 901513
Ray Serebryakov

Ray paused as he walked near the dorm rooms, did he just hear someone say they needed help sleeping? He could have swore he did. His destination, was his room so he could get ready for class but it sounded like they needed help. He reached over to the door and gave it a knock and waited.
Aiolos waved and the door opened up "can I help you?" Aiolos faintly recognized the face as someone he had seen around.

1627419717368.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray looked away for a moment, as he shifted a bit uncomfortably. "I heard someone can't sleep... m-maybe... I can help." He said his voice a bit quiet but still audible. He's made people fall asleep before, it was one of his methods of getting out of trouble. "I might be able to hypnotize them into sleeping..."

View attachment 901515
Ray Serebryakov

Ray looked away for a moment, as he shifted a bit uncomfortably. "I heard someone can't sleep... m-maybe... I can help." He said his voice a bit quiet but still audible. He's made people fall asleep before, it was one of his methods of getting out of trouble. "I might be able to hypnotize them into sleeping..."
Klara stepped forward.
"Hey Ray..."
She quietly said.

1627433385447.png
Ray Serebryakov

"I've managed to hypnotize people before with my illusions." He said keeping from making eye contact. Ray didn't really feel like he was welcome due to the tone the person used toward him but he did his best to ignore it.

1627435381943.png
Ray Serebryakov

Ray stepped in the room and took a look around. Taking a note on everything he saw in his head he moved to the boy laying down on the bed. He looked him over before cloaking his hand in magic and covering his eyes. "You are going to have to relax as best as you can... it will happen faster if you relax."

(Time for class everybody!)

After 20 minutes the chimes to signify students to head to their class rang throughout the academy, Helen and Kaitlyn went to Kaits classroom

d9d2omn-a979a884-6bbc-478b-a92f-dff503710cd1.jpg
Ray Serebryakov

Ray did his best to make him sleep, he was unsure if he was successful but he didn't have time to check. He needed to head to class. He really shouldn't be late on his first day. "I'm sorry... This is all I could do. I hope it helped." He said quietly before leaving in a hurry but being sure to be as quiet as he could on his way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back