• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Gale was eating her breakfast by herself.
"Gale!" she whispered loudly "GALE!" but nothing, seeing some blueberries on her plate she throw them at Gale, one by one to get her attention. If she would turn around Emma would be sitting there with a smile on her face waving her arm

Emma watched him as he lays his head on his arms to nap "okay" she replied. She went back to finishing her breakfast as she looked around the cafeteria

"Gale!" she whispered loudly "GALE!" but nothing, seeing some blueberries on her plate she throw them at Gale, one by one to get her attention. If she would turn around Emma would be sitting there with a smile on her face waving her arm
Devon opened an eye. "Throwing things Em?" He asked.

A few of the blue berries hit her. She laughed and turned and saw Emma. She smiled.

Devon opened an eye. "Throwing things Em?" He asked.
A few of the blue berries hit her. She laughed and turned and saw Emma. She smiled.
Emma yelped and jumped getting startled by the sound of Devon's voice. Dropping the last few blueberries in her hand, as they bounced around the table. "um...yes...but....I was just trying to get Gales attention..." she said blushing from embrsesment feeling like a kid getting red-handed in something they shouldn't be doing. Emma smiled as Gale looked over, she waved her to come over. "weren't you going to nap until class started?..." Emma said looking back at Devon.

Emma yelped and jumped getting startled by the sound of Devon's voice. Dropping the last few blueberries in her hand, as they bounced around the table. "um...yes...but....I was just trying to get Gales attention..." she said blushing from embrsesment feeling like a kid getting red-handed in something they shouldn't be doing. Emma smiled as Gale looked over, she waved her to come over. "weren't you going to nap until class started?..." Emma said looking back at Devon.
"You started whispering very loudly." He said.

Gale picked up her tray of food and went over to their table. "Morning." She sat down.

"I'll put learn how to make sunshine to my spells to learn list." She said coming up with some ideas on how to use sunshine in a prank or two.

"I wonder if I could construct a miniature sun." He said thoughtfully.

"an actual tiny sun?....seem complicated, but I bet you could if you tried"
"I love the enthusiasm but if we could keep it down a bit that would be delightful." Aiolos used a bit of magic to make his voice travel so they could hear him. Meanwhile he rubbed his forehead and cradled his coffee.

"I love the enthusiasm but if we could keep it down a bit that would be delightful." Aiolos used a bit of magic to make his voice travel so they could hear him. Meanwhile he rubbed his forehead and cradled his coffee.
(They're like at a totally different table)

Devon looked at him. "I'm sorry you had a rough night but we're not being that loud." He said in his normal voice since he could clearly hear him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back