• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Devon didn't seem to be too keen on the idea, so I understand if you guys hate it." Klause was severely unsure of himself. But he felt better about himself than he had in a good while.

"You do you man. Who cares what other people think?"
"I care a lot about what people think, actually. So...do you guys hate it?"
Klause had always been a pushover and always wanted to do what would make other people happy, even if it meant sacrificing his happiness.

"I care a lot about what people think, actually. So...do you guys hate it?"
Klause had always been a pushover and always wanted to do what would make other people happy, even if it meant sacrificing his happiness.
"You'll never be happy trying to please everyone else." Devon said.

"You'll never be happy trying to please everyone else." Devon said.
"Fine. I totally don't care at all if you guys hate me now whatsoever. And I'm totally not worried right now that you all in fact, do hate me...not at all."
Klause sarcastically spouted words and chuckled afterwords.

"Fine. I totally don't care at all if you guys hate me now whatsoever. And I'm totally not worried right now that you all in fact, do hate me...not at all."
Klause sarcastically spouted words and chuckled afterwords.
He rolled his eyes. "Look I wouldn't wear it personally but if you like it then you rock it bro."

"Oh, uh, nothing important.."
Klause trailed off..
"Go on show her. No point in buying it if you won't flaunt it."
"Fiiiine,"
Klause skipped away and went into the changing room to put it on. He came out wearing a black skirt with suspenders and a baggy t-shirt. He also had a pair of black converse on as well.
"Ta-daa?"
Klause was really unsure of what his friends would think.
Emma was confused why won't he show her what he got. She looked over to Devon who appeared behind her telling Kaluse to just show her. Emma smiled and waited for Klause to come back.
"You look great Klause!" She happily said seeing how happy he was showing off the skirt he had found.

Emma shoot her head her grandparents would kill her if she ever did

"Yeah, yeah. But, I grew up on it. It was easy to get and it wiped away all the pain."
Klause smiled and looked over to Emma. He twirled around and said, "Thanks, Em!"
"Wiped away the... ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?" He yelled. Something about that had really touched a nerve.

"Um...no. It's what my brother and I used after we got done with fights and if a night was really rough. I drank a couple times a week usually. This is the longest I have gone without it in a while,"
Klause was suddenly on edge, he didn't understand why it bothered Dev so bad.

"Um...no. It's what my brother and I used after we got done with fights and if a night was really rough. I drank a couple times a week usually. This is the longest I have gone without it in a while,"
Klause was suddenly on edge, he didn't understand why it bothered Dev so bad.
"Do your know how much bad alcohol has done!? Especially to people our age!? Do you know what it did to my life!?"

"Do your know how much bad alcohol has done!? Especially to people our age!? Do you know what it did to my life!?"
"Hey, hey, Devon. I get it, I do. I've dealt with seeing a lot of people die from it. Most of my friends did. Salem got really bad about it at one point...but it's the only way I could deal with things. I know it wasn't a good habit."

"Hey, hey, Devon. I get it, I do. I've dealt with seeing a lot of people die from it. Most of my friends did. Salem got really bad about it at one point...but it's the only way I could deal with things. I know it wasn't a good habit."
"That's..." He breathed deeply and started to calm down. "Sorry... That was uncalled for." He said but his hamdsnwere clenched.

"That's..." He breathed deeply and started to calm down. "Sorry... That was uncalled for." He said but his hamdsnwere clenched.
"Hey, we can talk if you'd like. Somewhere more, i dont know, out of the way? I can see you're angry and I have been known to be a good therapist when I want to."
Klause smiled and hoped Dev would accept the offer.

"Hey, we can talk if you'd like. Somewhere more, i dont know, out of the way? I can see you're angry and I have been known to be a good therapist when I want to."
Klause smiled and hoped Dev would accept the offer.
He closed his eyes. "I'm not one for talking about my feelings." He said. "Just... Forget it. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sorry. I should head back." AquaMarie AquaMarie

He closed his eyes. "I'm not one for talking about my feelings." He said. "Just... Forget it. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sorry. I should head back." AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Are you sure you're alright? I'm down to talk if you want to."
Klause had seen how he deals with his feelings and it wasnt good. He was just worried was all.

(Sorry guys was driving from work and coukd not reply)
Emma felt uneasy as Devon and Klause started to argue. She moved away from the comfortation, finding the girls and moving over to were Helen, Kaitlyn and Gale were picking out clothing quitely.
Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Helen and Kaitlyn were looking through some of the dresses on the racks, Helen occasionally checked how one would look on Gale as she went through the racks Musicnotes Musicnotes

(Sorry guys was driving from work and coukd not reply)
Emma felt uneasy as Devon and Klause started to argue. She moved away from the comfortation, finding the girls and moving over to were Helen, Kaitlyn and Gale were picking out clothing quitely.
Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Gale kept quiet as she did her shopping. She found a dark purple top with a black skull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back