• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"C-could I come along with you guys...I don't wanna be here anymore. I don't have to come if you dont want though-"
Klause began to feel bad that he was even asking...
"Sure I don't mind I'm just following the others" she said with a giggle
Helen and Kaitlyn entered a nearby clothing store, looking through the racks of items Helen had even dragged Emma into the shop as well, Kaitlyn looked at Gale “are you coming?” She asked curiously

AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth melancholy_mushrooms melancholy_mushrooms Musicnotes Musicnotes
Emma yelped as she got dragged into the clothing shop by Helen.

"No you don't." said leo
"Yeah I do, come on...unless it's too traumatic for you to talk about...it would totally help to hear someone that doesn't have a perfect background. I promise you that if you tell your story, I'll tell mine."
Salem held out his pinky and arched his brow, it was childish to pinky promise, yes. But, it showed he meant it.

Devon chuckled a little seeing how sweet she was to everyone impressed him.
Klause followed behind Devon, not really looking at anything in particular. He's always wished he could wear a skirt, but he was afraid he couldnt pull it off.

"I know you probably don't know, but do you think I could pull off a skirt...I've wanted to wear one for a while now and I wanna know if I should try."
He looked at him. This question was a little awkward. "Uh... If you want to wear a skirt go for it I guess..." He said.

If he was honest he really didn't get Klause. But the fellow was nice enough it wasn't his place to judge someone on their idiosyncrasies.
Klause was appreciative of Devon's acceptance. Most people had pushed him away in the past...it was nice to have him around.

Helen and Kaitlyn were looking through some of the dresses on the racks, Helen occasionally checked how one would look on Gale as she went through the racks Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Go on show her. No point in buying it if you won't flaunt it."
"Fiiiine,"
Klause skipped away and went into the changing room to put it on. He came out wearing a black skirt with suspenders and a baggy t-shirt. He also had a pair of black converse on as well.
"Ta-daa?"
Klause was really unsure of what his friends would think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back