• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Huh? Is the brat not done talking yet? What would you like to say princess."
Salem growled and showed off his fangs.
'Loser says what." Leo said just loud enough for Salem to hear it but not make out the words

'Loser says what." Leo said just loud enough for Salem to hear it but not make out the words
Aiolos cleared his throat and then said "you know I like your cut just a little too much." Aiolos approached and stood within arm's reach of Leo "I'm not a great fighter but I'm a better mage want to start a game of tricks I can show you how that goes."

Aiolos cleared his throat and then said "you know I like your cut just a little too much." Aiolos approached and stood within arm's reach of Leo "I'm not a great fighter but I'm a better mage want to start a game of tricks I can show you how that goes."
Salem was still fuming, but glad Aiolos was talking to the brat instead of him. Salem was mumbling under his breath, mostly cursing and fuming with anger.

"is this a trick?" he asked?

Salem chuckled...it was nice to see Leo be a little confused and humbled by Aiolos...maybe he could shut Leo up...

"is this a trick?" he asked?
Aiolos would reach out and touch Leo's hair and jacket changing the hair to hot pink and the jacket to one sporting all the teletubbies on it Aiolos had our a fair bit of energy into that curse and said "those are tricks."

Aiolos would reach out and touch Leo's hair and jacket changing the hair to hot pink and the jacket to one sporting all the teletubbies on it Aiolos had our a fair bit of energy into that curse and said "those are tricks."
Salem busted out laughing, immediately knowing that Leo would be pissed.
"Nice one, Aio."
Salem looked at Aiolos and winked while he smiled.

"if you could kindly turn it back please that would be great. Teletubbies give the the creeps" asked leo

"if you could kindly turn it back please that would be great. Teletubbies give the the creeps" asked leo
"Oh do Teletubbies scare the baby? Hmmm..."
Salem made fun of Leo and enjoyed it, while pouting his lip very condescendingly.

"Oh do Teletubbies scare the baby? Hmmm..."
Salem made fun of Leo and enjoyed it, while pouting his lip very condescendingly.
Aiolos looked at Salem and shook his head slightly "be nice Salem besides-" Aiolos adjusted the jacket and waved a bit of pretend dust off it "I like the way it looks."

A figure entered the school while flipping a butterfly knife.

(Just a heads up in the future, thread owners don’t like it when someone jumps in and starts playing without their character being approved first)

Aiolos looked at Salem and shook his head slightly "be nice Salem besides-" Aiolos adjusted the jacket and waved a bit of pretend dust off it "I like the way it looks."
"Yeah, hot pink suits you."
Salem's eyes glimmered with excitement. He enjoyed making fun of Leo...almost too much.

As soon as he appeared she reacted by pressing her hand against his chest and he was sent flying into a wall “I hate it when sapphires do that” she sighed
"God...someone's mad..."
Salem got up and looked at her.
"Someone also woke up on the wrong side of the bed..."

(Just a heads up in the future, thread owners don’t like it when someone jumps in and starts playing without their character being approved first)
(ok but if you look in the char sheet thing kai_the_goblin approved or at least that's what I thought but any I'm sorry)

"No, I'd rather not. And besides, getting on your nerves is fun..."
Salem smirked and teleported in front of him. He leaned over and tapped Leos nose.
"See? We could be good friends, if you would just lighten up..."
Salem arched his eyebrow and held his hand out beside him as if to say see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back