• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern luna’s partner search ♡ new plots 1/13

lunax

luna's partner search ♡
hi everyone! i’m luna, i’m 20 years old from new york and i love writing, especially collaboratively. i’ve been roleplaying for probably 8 (?) years on and off.

what i’m looking for:
- partner close to my age
- either on the forum, pm, or maybe email or discord
- i’m not super picky about length, but at least a full paragraph or two for the most part
- someone who’s fairly active - i myself can be on at least once a day, but a response every couple of days would be nice
- someone who doesn’t mind plotting and talking ooc during the rp, it’s nice to make friends :-)

♡ things i will roleplay
- slow burn romance (!!)
- whirlwind romance
- dark themes
- modern/slice of life
- toxic relationships (!!!)
- any gender pairings
- willing to double!

♡ i don’t roleplay:
- as animals
- incest/underage relationships
- fantasy/sci-fi (sorry, i’m just not good at it)
- fandoms

♡ plot ideas:
too late to say goodbye
muse A is at a bar with some friends when a group of guys starts harassing them. muse B, a bad ass in a denim jacket, pretends to be muse A's boyfriend and scares the guys away, then walks the girls to their car. throughout the course of a few weeks, they bump into each other two more times at the same bar, and once at a party. at the party muse A can't help herself and approaches him. it takes some persuasion, but muse B leaves his friends to talk to her and thus begins the start of their situationship. muse A convinces herself that she's okay with being friends with benefits, but feelings start to grow and it gets harder and harder as it goes on.

stuck on the puzzle (from tumblr)
Muse A is a personal manager who is so invested in the band that they are managing on tour, this is their chance to prove themselves. Muse B is the groupie who is there to attach themselves to the hard, drunk, and pretty douchebag-y lead singer who ignores her half the time. Muse B spends early morning and late nights sharing their dreams and thoughts with Muse A, and Muse A can’t understand what they see in the lead singer.

constant headache (from tumblr)
Muse A is an intern at a music production company. But their dreams have been pushed down as they have spent the last four months doing little more than running boring errands. Finally after pushing they get charged with making one of their high maintenance clients happy while they record an album. Muse B is a well known musical artist that may or may have not been called a primadonna before. But maybe Muse A can break those walls

message me if you wanna plot together!

Last edited:
Would love to do something dark themed with you. If you are still looking shoot me a PM!

Huge lover of darker themes, if maybe you’d wanna write let me know!! (:

Hi Luna! You sound so lovely, and it seems as though we have a lot of interests in common! I have a darker realistic angst/drama plot with some good ol' slow burn romance. If this is something you think you'd be interested in, shoot me a message! I tried to message you, but I was not able to! x

Hello! Are you still looking? It seems we have some interests in common. I really like slowburn romance, darker themes and post-apocalytic settings as well. I'm 22 and I've been roleplaying since I was around 12. If you're still interested, shoot me a message so we can talk more! :)

Hello! It seems we have a lot of interests in common, and would enjoy to do an RP with you and become friends! Pm me if you're still at all searching, or just wanna chat.

tumblr_inline_npyastzukc1qb4m0y_400.gif

bumpbumpbump

Hey, so, I can't message you or see your profile but I'd love to plot together (:

Hello! I love to rp with you! I’m interested in any of the three plot ideas if one is still available, but I’m also okay with creating something new too

Hey! I would love to rp with you, I'm interested in any of the 3 plots (but the first one has really caught my eye). I also have other plot ideas we could play out if interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back