• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Lumières Parisiennes (Superhero RP)

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
It seems, at least to me, like most Superhero stories these days are set in New York. Hell, even the ones trying to be unique are still set in North America. Now this is by no means a knock on those stories, but I wanted to do something a little bit different.

I want to run a story set in France in 2030. More specifically, Paris. French Superheroes sounds like fun to me at least. I'll have something more concrete story wise if this gains traction, but for now it's just an idea.

I was thinking something along the lines of having two or more competing factions of heroes as well, all vying for the people's trust and favoritism. Like Government sponsored heroes and non-aligned vigilantes just to name a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back