• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Luella - The Living Doll [OPEN FANTASY LONG TERM]

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Luella is a windup human-sized doll made over a hundred years ago. For one reason or another, she was abandoned. But, due to her doll body falling into a river, near a small waterfall, the key on her neck was twisted once again and she has woken. She wanders the world searching for her creator, who she views as her mentor and father (but clearly he lives no more). She has emotions and thoughts, just like a human. Luella breathes, blinks and eats. And, now that she is awake, she continues to twist her key on her own, even though her creator told her to never do so. Why was she made? Who will find her?

∆∆∆​

This takes place in a fantasy world, so your character is welcome to be a fantasy race. There will be adventure and action taking place in this role play, as there will be enemies, weapons and magic are easily allowed to be used. I'm welcome to creativity and new ideas, so if you have a clever way of attacking, put it in! Besides RPNation rules, the two I emphasize is no godmodding and don't be so overpowered that no one can thwart you. Suspense adds excitement.

I am searching for a long term partner to join me. I would prefer a male character to role play with as my character will be Luella. Let me know if you're interested below or send me a message.

Image of Luella - though I'll give further details of her when characters are built. Art is mine.
Luella d.png

Hey, it sounds a bit like "Annabelle". I've got an idea- what about a boy who finds the doll and befriends her, helping her to find her true owner? Her master could be a magician who gave her a life. And there are the bad guys who want to steal her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back