Lucy (Mamodo)

Partner: None

Mamodo Character Sheet

Name: Lucy

Age(how old they look): ~10

Appearance:

Lucy has bright blue eyes, along with long pink hair. Many Mamodo will not recognize her in this form, as all of her training and learning as far as fighting goes was practiced in another one.

pxPxPvf.jpg

Height: 125cm

Color of Book: Blackish Purple (Dark Purple)

Spell Theme(What is the main gimmick behind your spells?): Eldrich/Void Magic (Second Form)

First Spell: "Ze-Kyōki" ゼ 狂 気 Transformation spell, turns Lucy into her darker side, granting her the ability to transform her arms into void tendrils at will, which she uses to grab and/or smash her opponents. This spell has a long duration, as Lucy needs to be in this form for her to have really any power at all. The longer she remains in this form, however, the further she descents into her madness, causing her to become stronger if it's duration is extended by casting the spell again, but damaging her when she finally does leave it, mentally and possibly physically.

Personality:

Lucy is extremely timid, prone to crying over small things, such as having to meet strangers, even if they are only human children.

Often seen with a small frown on her face, she is constantly unsure, and worried, especially in unfamiliar situations.

She is also rather slow to trust others. When she does trust someone, however, she becomes very attached and clingy. Wishing for them to protect her, often hiding behind them and the like.

Lucy enjoys to rest and play alone in safety, however, she has always secretly longed for a nice friend to play with.

Lucy has no interested in becoming king, but if you ever read her book, that would completely change. Her other side is her polar opposite.

Bio(Back in the Mamodo world):

Raised by a caring and loving mother, Lucy barely knew the world outside of her parents estate. In fact, she never left it, and never met other Mamodo. She barely ever saw her father, being one of the most powerful Mamodo in the king's service, yet the relationship between her parents was still very loving, as if her mother brought out the best in everyone.

When Lucy did spend time with her father, it was never for long, he had a vision for her that he would see realized, and her birthed form wasn't any good to him in that respect. Instead her father excelled her other form as much as possible, having her learn in the Royal Academy, and train ruthlessly under his guidance. All of this to Lucy, however, was simply a blur.

Lucy's father would train her intensely, to see her become king, no matter how she felt about it. In her mind, she imagined her father would hope that this journey would have her 'warrior' side take over completely.

Bio(After coming to earth):

"Raajia-Gura!" The man called out, pointing toward a small office building. Suddenly the earth below it began to quake, collapsing the building, screams and cries of despair followed. "That will teach them for all those years. I own this town now! Your power is amazing!" He yelled to the small boy beside him. "As long as you keep using it, we won't have a problem." The boy replied, clearly finding the abuse of his abilities as beneficial. "Don't worry about that, kid! I'm going to use you to get everything I've ever wanted! And if anyone tries to stop me, we'll destroy them!" The boy only smiled in response.

Lucy was watching from afar, fear in her eyes, how could his book owner want to hurt others in such a way? Lucy clenched the purple book to her chest. "What if someone wanted to use me like that?" She trembled as she thought over it. If someone like her father could read the book, then she would surely lose herself, the idea brought tears to her eyes. She quickly left the area, placing the book into her satchel, not wanting to remain in the vision range of another mamodo for long.

Grabbing the satchel tightly in front of her, she looked around, at everyone who walked by. Her mind drifted to when a kind old lady was talking to her, asking her if she was lost, even then Lucy could not develop the courage to hand her the book, what if she could read it? Surely such a nice woman wouldn't abuse the power it provided. "If I can't find an owner for the book, I'm going to be a target for sure." She moped, sitting at the edge of an alleyway, it was cold, and again she had no place to stay, this was nothing like her life in the mamodo world. "How could they just send me here." She cried as she thought, it was unfair, she never wanted to come to this place.

"Don't move, kid." A deep voice came from the alleyway, causing Lucy to freeze in fear. A ragged man came out from the shadows, holding a dagger in his hand, a serious expression on his face. "Give me that bag!" He demanded, snatching Lucy's satchel from her. "N-no!" She cried, too afraid to attempt to take it back. The man withdrew the book from it's casing. "What is this?" He questioned out loud. "Looks pricey." He smiled. "P-please... Don't open..." Lucy's words were cut short by the man looking at her, just his eyes caused her to shudder. As he opened it, an expression of confusion came to his face. "He can read it." Lucy thought to herself in despair, until her focus was cut off by the man. "What is this gibberish!? Worthless book, you've just scribbled in it haven't you, bah!" The man threw the purple book to the side, it collided with some trash cans, before falling to the filthy ground. Quickly Lucy picked it up and returned it to her satchel, running out of the alleyway in tears, she needed to get out of this horrible place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back