Lucas Peterson

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: Lucas Peterson

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:
Lucas is quite an intimidating man. He can seriously harm people both verbally and physically, but quite often he gets his message across just by silently staring a person down. He also has the ability to pick out a person's biggest insecurity and use it to knock their confidence down. In fact, he takes great pleasure in seeing their reactions when he hits the right nerve. Whilst Andrew has a short temper, Lucas has become quite good at controlling his own and the two men are a force to be reckoned with when together. Lucas respects those who pay their way and don't attempt to cross his family, meaning he is generally civil with the Murphys and Lees, unless they give him reason not to be.

Bio:

Like his cousin, Lucas was born in England, but he and his parents emigrated to America when he was still a child. His father had a sharp tongue and a dark sense of humour, which Lucas later developed. Although his father had a legitimate job in insurance, most of the money came from fraudulent activity. When Lucas was a teenager, his father died from a heart attack, leaving the lad to look after his mother. Thankfully, his father had left them a large sum of money which Lucas and his mother used to get by. He also found work on the front desk of a large hotel.

When Andrew and his family moved to New York, Lucas helped him get a handle on the city and those who were worth knowing, but his cousin hardly needed his help to make his own mark on the city. When Andrew inherited the Goldenweiser estate, he gave Lucas control over one of the hotels. When they had to serve in the army, Lucas left the hotel in the hands of his best staff. It was during his years in the war that he learned how good it felt to fight and to even take another man down. He realised he had a thirst for any sort of power. Whilst some of the Pickens men never came home from the war and others betrayed the family, Lucas has remained loyal to his cousin and determined to protect their position in the city.

Profession: Underboss to Pickens. Hotel Owner

Gang Affiliation: Pickens

Appearance:
b69fe763-f780-4157-b533-0665ad0f3b37.jpeg

Weapons: Usually has a firearm on him, but will use anything available to him.

Family:

Francesca Peterson (Wife, 38)
6a3a444fb6d117ae156e6e27c11bbf0e.jpg
Eddie Peterson (Son, 19)
e9f8e423cb22b35a023437d483d1a250.jpg
Samuel Peterson (Son, 17)

Andrew Pickens (Cousin)

Other:
Is Pickens' cousin.
Has a number of allies within the police force.
Frequently cheats on his wife with other women.
Has a volatile relationship with Eddie, since the teenager developed his own sharp tongue.

Last edited:
I had intended on using Mr. Hardy as the fc for the older brother, but luckily, I have a back-up. Accepted, you brute.

Eeek, popular guy! The reason I didn't post him yesterday was because I spent so long searching for an actor to use and he kept cropping up!

I need to see it. I haven't seen any of his TV shows, just his films. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread