Lt. Reeds

Kitsu

Iheomos's most hated
717d196a86196c5e523079f0f5cdf4f9.jpg

Name: Katie "kat" Reeds

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150 lbs

Personality: 

Kat is a friendly, easy social woman. She might be a Lieutenant, but she prefers to be considered friends by her team. The only real time she even acts her rank is when someone does something stupid that worried her or when she's out in her mech. In any case, She definitely knows when to play and when to be serious. 

Equipment: 

• W0X Type-01, Alexander.
  • Her own stylized twin on the uniforms(featured in face claim).
  • Other standard equipment.
  • And always carries this little baby around...
c20e7390fc5fbb7b48c25847928cb9c0.jpg

(the explosive addon and rapid-fire addon are both lethal)

Skills: [Lieutenant gets 21]

Physical Strength: [3]

Intelligence: [3]

Technological Intuition: [5]

Spatial Recognition: [5]

Reaction Time: [5]

Backstory: [Optional] (May add one...)

Extra: [Seriously if I missed something add it here.]

Last edited by a moderator:
e7995814ea8a955a1090d879bad94f1a.jpg

Alexander can quickly shift between standard landspinners, bipedal mode, and a quadrupedal mode depending on the situation. This prototype is sometimes referred to as a "fruitless flower".  the Alexander is a high-spec Knightmare frame that utilizes original technology developed by its designer, Anna Clement. With a specialized "Insect Mode" transformation mechanism, a light-weight body and a high-performance frame, its mobility vastly surpasses that of  most other Mechs to date. The cockpit block is on its back, but it isn’t equipped with a Cockpit Ejection System, because the actual battlefield forces of the special-ops unit “W-0”, aren’t counted as a loss in fighting strength even if they are killed in battle. Its armaments consists of two WAW-04 “Judgement” 30mm Linear Assault Rifles which can be either handheld or attached to sub-arms on either side of the cockpit, two fixed "Uruna Edge" knifes that are stored underneath the wrists of the Alexander and are capable of piercing through the armor of Heavy class mechs, and two spike-shaped Tonfas that are attached to the arms and are handheld in use.

Name: W0X Type-01, Alexander.

Size: 26 meters

Type: Light(Fast).

Skills:  [Light:  18 points)

-Physical Strength[1-5]: 2

-Speed[1-5]: 5

-Armor[1-5]: 4

-Weaponry Power[1-5]: 3

-Sensitivity[1-5]: 4

5 minutes ago, Shammy the Shamrock said:

It looks good!....Sorry about this but I have removed 2 points from fast category since I feel like fast has too many points compared to the rest.  This is the last thing, i'm sorry for making you have to edit again :( .  

lol, thats fine. That what i was trying to point out earlier when all the stats were 5.

Edit: fixed it.

717d196a86196c5e523079f0f5cdf4f9.jpg

Name: Katie "kat" Reeds

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150 lbs

Personality: 

Kat is a friendly, easy social woman. She might be a Lieutenant, but she prefers to be considered friends by her team. The only real time she even acts her rank is when someone does something stupid that worried her or when she's out in her mech. In any case, She definitely knows when to play and when to be serious. 

Equipment: 

• W0X Type-01, Alexander.
  • Her own stylized twin on the uniforms(featured in face claim).
  • Other standard equipment.
  • And always carries this little baby around...
c20e7390fc5fbb7b48c25847928cb9c0.jpg

Skills: [Lieutenant gets 21]

Physical Strength: [3]

Intelligence: [3]

Technological Intuition: [5]

Spatial Recognition: [5]

Reaction Time: [5]

Backstory: [Optional] (May add one...)

Extra: [Seriously if I missed something add it here.]

*Thumbs up*  Accepted!  Take your cookie!  *Throws cookie*

Users who are viewing this thread