• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LT Partner Search

butterflychaser

She rules her life like a fine skylark
Hello, all! Once again, I am on the search for a couple of partners to write with and pass the time by! To help you determine if we would be a good fit or not, I would love to tell you a bit about myself and my rules when it comes to roleplaying.

Hi, potential new friend! My name is Rhia. I have been roleplaying off and on for the last fourteen-ish years and have been interested in writing for even longer than that. Currently, I live in the state of Georgia, meaning I am in the Eastern time zone.

I do work full time, so I tend to be a busy lady. As a result, I am mostly unavailable in the afternoons/early evenings unless there's an opening in my schedule. Don't let this discourage you, though, for I still have a love of procrastination and will become overly invested in any roleplay that interests me! Please also note that it may take me a day or two to send out longer replies, if that's what you prefer, but I will always do my best to keep you updated on what's going on so that you're not just sitting around waiting on me.

I tend to do best in fantasy-centered roleplays, but I am also not opposed to something more realistic. However, I don't really have any interest in roleplaying fandoms, so sorry if that's your cup of tea! I simply don't have the time to pick up fandoms, but maybe there's something else we can come up with together? I am always happy to brainstorm with you!

Like most roleplayers, I have my own rules. There aren't that many, really, but they’re very important to me, and I’d like to see them followed. Here they are:

1) Please use full sentences and proper grammar/spelling. Yes, I understand that not everyone can spell every word in the world, but most computers come with a word processor that has a built in spell checker. Please utilize that, or at least come close enough that I have an idea of what you mean.

2) If you want to end the roleplay, by all means let me know. Don’t just stop replying. I don’t want to sit around forever waiting on a reply that’s never going to come. It would also be nice if you could let me know if you were going to be offline for a while (as in several days, not hours).

3) Please let me know if you're starting to get bored with something. Again, please don't just stop replying. Tell me that you're bored, and we can figure out a way to spice things up, or we can start something new. I'm not going to bite your head off or anything.

4) I only roleplay over PMs, as they're easier for me to keep up with. I also love having a separate PM for OOC chat and bouncing around ideas!

5) Please try to be active. I'm tired of starting roleplays that never go anywhere because the other person is never around. Trust me, I know that life happens and we all have responsibilities, but if you know straight off the bat that you don't really have the time to commit to a roleplay, please don't bother messaging me.

6) You need to be willing to play a variety of characters, including, but not limited to, males and females.

I think that’s all of them. They aren't all that difficult, are they?

If you read this far, tell me your favorite joke. I could definitely use the laughs!

Please send me a PM if you think you'd be interested, as I won't check this thread regularly.​

Open again! I'm really craving something with a lot of drama right now, maybe even a slice of life. PM me if you'd be interested in creating something!

Open once more! My lone roleplay is currently on hiatus, so I am searching for someone to write with in the meantime! I'm really craving something super dark and gritty - mafia, gangs, whatever be the case. I'm open to ideas and brainstorming. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back