• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lowkey Partner Search for Lowkey Roleplays

wraithwonder

Avid Daydreamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! So, I've been feeling very creative lately and have been wanting to lowkey get back into roleplaying which used to be a favorite hobby of mine. It's been a few years since I've sat down and actually commit to doing it, but I do have plenty of experience and still write semi-frequently. (Though I admit I'm kind of rusty.) However, I am constantly busy with things such as work and life stuff so I want a partner that understands that my reply time will probably be two replies a week minimum — unless I'm feeling extra inspired of course! I'm down to plot things out and discuss or just simply hop right into it! Down below will be rules and a few of the fandoms I feel comfortable writing for. If you are interested I only respond to PMs or comments. It'll let me know you're actually interested. ♥

Rules:
I'll only roleplay with those 18+ & up. This is non-negotiable.
Paragraph & third person format is a must.
I won't do ship roleplays (aka topic x topic). I prefer that romance not be the centric focus since I really prefer
to focus on the plot. In regards to romance, give me the slow burn. I'm also okay with oc x oc, but I do like to discuss it
first.
→ I won't do is separate stories. I prefer our characters to work together in some capacity and interact.
OOC chatter is encouraged! I love getting to know my partners, and it makes writing together a lot more fun.
→ As I mentioned before my reply time will mostly vary. I work a full-time job, and this is simply a hobby for me. Don't
pester me for a reply.
→ This isn't exactly a rule, but I do prefer to write for OCs when it comes to fandoms. I do write for NPCs regardless, but
I think it's more fun when you add your own characters. If you prefer to write for an NPC that's entirely fine, but
just know that I'll likely have an original character that I focus my attention on.
→ I prefer semi-literate or advanced-literate partners, but as long as you have a decent
grasp of grammar and punctuation we're good!

Fandoms:
→ Fallout (New Vegas/4)
→ Dragon Age: Origins
→ Skyrim
→ Harry Potter
→ Detroit: Become Human
→ etc.

I can be possibly convinced to do other fandoms. I also love original plots and have a few ideas for those if you're interested. If you have one you'd like to share
just let me know! I'll also be down to just come up with one with you as well. We can start from the genre and go from there. ♥♥♥

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back