• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Low-pressure, dialogue-heavy romance

AAM

'member
Looking to get back into RPing—As a kid, I used to do cute little back-and-forths that were mainly just character dialogue and asterisk actions. I’d like to recreate some of that feeling, though a little more detail than that is fine.

Any pairing works (F/F, F/M, M/M)—I only ask that for F/M, “I get to be the boyfriend.” A lot of my characters are LGBT, as am I, so let me know what you expect. I use characters from my story ideas.

Anything is fine for plot, so if you have an idea you’d like to recruit someone for, count me in! I’m fine “running the show” too; just request a genre and I’ll whip something up. I do tend to like “mission” style plots, where the characters are members of a team of some sort and work together. Multiple characters (like 2 or 3 each) is my preference, since I really like the dynamic it creates, and it makes it so you don’t have to shoe-horn romance between characters that wind up not being compatible--But that’s not a requirement (1 character only is fine).

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

i'm very interested in this because not only is this my favorite style of roleplaying, but i'm also lgbt and all of my characters are too! i could do with some drama and angst, honestly! but if you're looking for something light and fluffy, i can do that too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back