• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Low Fantasy Slice of Life Interest Check

PastaMan

I love pasta man.
Hey there everyone pretty avid lurker here and after getting used to role playing, I found out about questing and have been very interested in making one of my own. So here I am, as of right now it doesn't have a name but that's easy to figure out later on, what I want to know is who is ready to join me in this journey.

Plot: The 70 Year War is over. The Lodtrich Empire has surrendered. But this is not a story about war. No. This story is about what happens after war. No happy ending as life goes on. This story is about a young village boy of the former empire. Follow his story, watch his memories unfold to life. Good or Bad.

The story starts right at the end of a vicious war between two countries, you the player will control the boy's decision, whether that's good or bad, who knows. This will be mostly a slice of life with drama sprinkled in to make it more interesting. It will focused on the struggle of fitting in, finding one's own calling, and moving on for a better life. So if you like action and adventure, which this story will have but not necessarily be a main focus, this might not be you. Lastly I plan on making this a three arc story from childhood to all the way to old age. So it might be a long one.

Anyways I just wanted to know how many would be interested in this before I go into further detail about history and how the world looks.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back