• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lovesick {multi-fandom search, anime/misc}

.starcrossed

to be loved is to be changed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
5162_600.gif

hello! hi! omg it's you - i'm so glad you stopped by to review my multi-fandom search! please shoot me a message if there is any interest.

let's move to the basics: hi, my name is bee and i promise that the lower case is simply for aesthetics, while my actual writing is quite literate. i am 23 years old and use she/her pronouns.
i've been writing for roughly eight or so years with multiple hiatuses and i'm returning to this site after a year break.
i consider myself a descriptive full literature/advanced writer, on average writing about 600-800 words per character with adequate grammar and spelling.
i prefer long term partners that enjoy plot and character discussion, along with ooc chatter as i love to make friends with those i write with. i absolutely love to create pinterest boards/character playlists for our characters, as well as creating headcanons, etc!
given that i am in my early twenties, i require 18+ partners only. i'm sorry!
i will be active daily for ooc chatter and i try to respond multiple times a week, depending on my schedule. i am also willing to move our discussion and roleplay to discord. it's given upon request!

given that all of my interests are fandom related, i will only write for oc x cc but will always double!
open to m/f, m/m, f/f pairings! (also nonbinary as well)
i am a hopeless romantic at heart and will have romance in almost all plots. we can also dabble with au's and other storylines! i am open to nearly everything.
all characters i write will be 18+!
* = craving

{fandom interests}

anime
♡ haikyuu!! **
[love interests: iwaizumi hajime, osamu miya, akaashi keiji, sugawara koshi, & kuroo tetsurou}

♡ my hero academia
[love interests: izuku midoriya, todoroki shoto]

♡ attack on titan **
[love interests: jean kirschtein, armin arlert]

♡ that time i got reincarnated as a slime
[love interests: veldora, benimaru, diabolo]

other
♡ obey me **
[love interests: belphie, lucifer, satan)

♡ south park
[love interests: stan marsh, kyle broflovski]

♡ dragon age *
origins & inquisition
[love interests: alistair theirin, zevran arainai, & cullen rutherford]

♡ supernatural
[love interests: sam winchester]

♡ the walking dead (i'm rewatching, currently on s3)
[love interests: daryl dixon, rick grimes]

♡ the arcana
[love interests: julian & asra]

thank you so much for taking the time to look through my interest search and i hope something peaked your interest.

please message me with any requests!

5162_600.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back