• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘›π‘œπ‘‘𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘–π‘‘π‘›π‘–π‘”π˜©π‘‘.

yuutsu.

π‘€π˜©π‘–π‘‘π‘’β•±π‘‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’,
sss1.png

da3oulz-a2735548-2bc1-45a6-bcfe-39d9dd706776.gif Looking for partners,

I really suck at these. You don't really want to hear about my life story any of that bullshit, right? I'm looking for a few partners. What else do you want to hear? I'm a trashy vagabond with an affinity for anything that isn't good for me. Nice to meet you? Welcome to group therapy!

Dark / Mature themes :

dak7aud-a948f0a8-dbad-4a54-961c-2a3c6fb10ced.gifi. a prostitute and a detective team up to solve a string of odd murders that the police chief has deemed as solved. a detective and a prostitute typically wouldn't be seen together ( unless in a dark parking lot at ungodly hours ) but they've got history and she's connected, somehow.

ii. a black magic wielder poses as a high titled member of society, all to grow closer to [ muse x ] an eligible princess with no idea of the supreme bloodline she originally comes from. while a gaggle of men compete for her hand, the black magic wielder stands out... but they're the worst for her.

iii. [ muse v ] and their family have just moved into town and no one likes them. they're creepy, everyone says. they think they're better than us because they've got money, others say. there's something about [ muse v ] though, like a devil with honey on its tongue. everyone says to stay away from them but [ muse x ] just can't. it isn't long before strange things start happening and suddenly, they're spider and fly. but who is who?

Slice of life / Romance / Angst :

i. [ muse a ] has been dating [ muse b ] for a while but their relationship has gone stagnant. they care about one another but something is just... missing. but things quickly heat up when muse b's step sibling [ muse c ] comes back home from studying abroad and shows immediate interest in [ muse a ]. the connection is intense and it's getting harder and harder to say no to [ muse c's ] affections.

ii. [ muse a ] needs a break from their busy, noisy life as a celebrity ( dancer, singer, artist, anything ) and heads to a remote island to have some alone time. the last thing they expected was to find an injured [ muse b ] and to bring them back to their rented home to nurse them back to health. turns out, [ muse b ] is associated with the islands local gangsters. things suddenly aren't very... relaxing.

da3oulz-a2735548-2bc1-45a6-bcfe-39d9dd706776.gif About Yuutsu,

What to expect from me :
❖ writing as m β•‘ f β•‘ nonbinary characters
❖ quality over quantity : 3 - 6 paragraphs min, depending
❖ a preference for writing with partners that are 18 +
❖ open to m x f and f x f and maybe m x m. depends!
❖ real fc / anime or art fc, i'm open to all of it typically

What I'm looking for :
❖ other diverse partners
❖ someone looking to stay within medium lengths and not novella.
❖ someone who can respond more versus less. [ 3x a week? ]the slower the story, the less i'm interested as i'm currently feeling.
❖ someone who can hang with the occasional dark / mature themes.
❖ semi advanced to advanced. i can work with it, usually. just give me effort.
❖ dude if you don't help me plot and discuss, i probably won't talk to you.

Other cool shit :
❖ space cowboys. bounty hunters. 90s japan vibes.
❖ older man x younger woman
❖ younger man x older woman
❖ bad girl x good boy
❖ yakuza assassin x their victim
❖ prince x maid
❖ dark version of fairy tales pls : cinderella. little mermaid. red riding hood. beauty and the beast. sleeping beauty. princess and the frog.
❖ rich x poor
❖ popular x shy
❖ cowboys n' outlaws n shit
❖ arranged marriages in any era

pm me.

[/font]

dak7aud-a948f0a8-dbad-4a54-961c-2a3c6fb10ced.gif i made a discord since everyone uses it dak7aud-a948f0a8-dbad-4a54-961c-2a3c6fb10ced.gif

So I am extremely intrigued by many of your ideas! I was wondering, I play mostly female characters, I can do males though. Are you still looking for a partner?

Hey there, I'm interested in your first slice-of-life idea, as well as rich x poor, prince x maid-type ideas. Are you still looking?

I could maybe be interested in popular x shy. I think a shy role is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back