• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings :*﹤Lovely Light﹥*: -- Original RP Search (open!)

damico

bunny disguised as a human

CALL ME

• welcome! this is my original plot search!! you can find my oc x canon search here.

that also has a lot more about me, but in short i am d'amico or just mico, i'm 22, nonbinary (they them prns), and i'm a little nd bitch who loves my ocs more than the world. i'm also a freelance artist and writer, and i like to play games!! my typing right now is merely for aesthetic, i type normally and can offer examples of my writing if need be.

i am also very very excitable over rps and end up drawing stuff / making playlists and stuff. lgbtq stuff is pog and i love gay stuff. give me all the gay plots thank you.

this post is a major wip i add stuff as i go and delete things i'm not interested in any more!

home.
rules.
fluff.
angst.
extra.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm Panic.
I'm interested in your 'this song is called'.
Do you have a preference for the muses?
Let me know if you'd like to discuss this plot~

Hello. I'm Panic.
I'm interested in your 'this song is called'.
Do you have a preference for the muses?
Let me know if you'd like to discuss this plot~
Hello, it's nice to meet you!! I don't have a preference, and I'd be happy to discuss plotting!! ^ ^

CALL ME

• welcome! this is my original plot search!! you can find my oc x canon search here.

that also has a lot more about me, but in short i am d'amico or just mico, i'm 22, nonbinary (they them prns), and i'm a little nd bitch who loves my ocs more than the world. i'm also a freelance artist and writer, and i like to play games!! my typing right now is merely for aesthetic, i type normally and can offer examples of my writing if need be.

i am also very very excitable over rps and end up drawing stuff / making playlists and stuff. lgbtq stuff is pog and i love gay stuff. give me all the gay plots thank you.

this post is a major wip i add stuff as i go and delete things i'm not interested in any more!

home.
rules.
fluff.
angst.
extra.

code by low fidelity.
The found family idea is one I'm always looking to do if your still interested in that one, may I message you?

I like the sound of "who would let you go?" but "oh no, they're hot" is exactly the sort of plot I was trying to come up with earlier today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back