• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lovebugs partner search

https.Lovebug

A f*cking king ✨💫
Click Sushi!

• Hello, and welcome to my roleplay search! I made this thread in order to find individuals with the same interests as me. To start off, I'd like to tell you a little about me first. :)

Roleplaying Experience
    I have been roleplaying since I was around 10 years old on various sites, although I started on the app kik. I consider myself Semi-lit, and I tend to mirror the posts my partner responds with, but most often then not I try to send out at least two lengthy paragraphs. But if you do not give me anything to work with, I cannot send a good enough reply back. I prefer to roleplay in third person, mainly because its just a more comfortable way of roleplaying for me.

About me
    I am a 19 year old first time mom. I spend most of my days in bed cuddling my newborn, so I have a lot of free time on my hands when I am not busy. I work at waffle house on the 3rd shift (9pm-7am), so I might not be able to respond in those hours unless we get a break or slow day. I tend to post multiple replies in a day, or even an hour if the posts aren't too lengthy. I do forget to respond sometimes, so feel free to just bump me. I am also ghost friendly! I get it, if you don't vibe with the person or the roleplay, it can sometimes be really awkward to let your partner know. (At least in my opinion it is!)

Thank You
    If you've read this far and determined you'd like to start a story with me, then click the little sushies on the side bar to learn more <3

(cc by

Ambiloquous​

I saw Stranger Things listed! Would you be interested in a Stranger Things rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back