• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Love Your Enemy (story idea and partner recruitment)

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
I am looking for a female, 18 or older is better, just because this story is kinda dark and I don't want to have to worry about subject matter or language. It also helps me feel like less of a creeper since romance is possible, which is a plus for me. I don't require much in a partner, just decent writing skills, the use of third person, and more than a paragraph. Now about the story.

Love Your Enemy is and action, drama, romance story that follows the lives and relationship between the head hitman of a mafia family XIII and the survivor of one of his first jobs. When XIII was just a child he was charged with the killing of a business man. XIII killed the man and everyone who saw him as he was ordered but, he let the women and children live. This included the daughter of the businessman who watched him as he killed her father. Years later after much growing and changing XIII and the daughter meet again as strangers.

That's the background of the story it's short because it is almost completely reliant upon the choices of the female. Will you repress what happened and try to live a normal life or do you now spend every day working towards your eventual revenge? Will your attitude change when you learn more about your fathers killer? Then there is the most important question, if you have the chance will you pull the trigger?

If you like having choices and being to take charge rather than following another character, this is for you. Last, a little about me so you know what your dealing with. I am a male and, I only play male roles. I just can't think like a girl so my girl characters would just end up turning into guys. I do most genres although I spend most of my time doing fantasy or modern stories. My writing should be a college level if grades mean anything and I'm not lazy. If you want to know more about me or the story let me know I have most of my plans for the story decided already. Thanks for your time.

Would you be fine with me doing this with you. I've played many female characters and this sounds interesting.

I was also looking for a female partner for possible other rp but, whatever lets see how this works out. I will put up the story in a second.

thought I would ask before I put out another request. Were any of you still interested in doing this story. If not I will try to find someone else, I know you guys may be busy.

I am. I don't have a computer at my disposal and dislike creating profiles on my phone ^^ I'll be at a computer tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back