• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love Will Steer the Stars (arranged marriage)

Interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<3 Here's some info while I'm on lunch break.

The three kingdoms are based on the traditional RPG archetypes, and have color-themed names.

Alizarin (red) is the fighter-themed kingdom. They have the bloodiest history, but they also have some incredibly strict rules regarding combat. Since the kingdoms have not been at war with each other in a few generations, they're a little trigger-happy - the gladiatorial games don't really scratch the same itch. I like to picture their culture as some bastardization of Sparta and samurai.

Verdigris (green) is the rogue-themed kingdom. They like money, they like fine art, they like pretty lovers, and they like booze. Usually the rulers come across as pretty harmless, but family dynasties have been brutally overthrown based on tax rates, ex-girlfriends, and secret family recipes. Not sure if this makes them French, Italian, or American.

Pthalia (blue) is the mage-themed kingdom. It's the only kingdom where the solution to gun magic control is more guns magic. They have a beautiful literary tradition with novels, poetry, and in-depth texts on the ins and outs of murdering people with guns magic. This means that usually, if the gods seems to be mad, some jackass Pthalian wizard is the reason.

DISCLAIMER: Just because the kingdoms are themed after the different classes doesn't mean you have to stick to those archetypes. There is no reason you can't play an Alizarin nerd, a Verdigris knight, or a Pthalian murderhobo.

In D&D there is a thing like an Arcane Trickster, which is mainly a rogue with some minor magics - which augment their thievery. Would that be possible? If not, I am still rather interested in the Verdigris. Normally would go for mage, but I am feeling something new... just a bit reluctant to let go of magic entirely.

Sure thing! We're not really sticking to rigid classes anything - I was actually picturing Skyrim in my head when I first started working on this, lol.

I'll take it under consideration, it depends on how many people interested also have Discord.

So I guess in a sudden plot twist we all form a massive polygamist marriage with a dragon.

So I guess in a sudden plot twist we all form a massive polygamist marriage with a dragon.
You will hear no complaints from me.

Since dragons are notorious hoarders, and prize treasures beyond all else, becoming part of it's harem would be no small a compliment. In a sense, it would mean that it treasures you deeply, and feels no small amount of greed and jealousy over you. So... yeah... can think of worse things. Besides, dragons are almost always connected to some form of shape-shifting magic - so it need not even be that kinky strange.

Since dragons are notorious hoarders, and prize treasures beyond all else, becoming part of it's harem would be no small a compliment. In a sense, it would mean that it treasures you deeply, and feels no small amount of greed and jealousy over you. So... yeah... can think of worse things. Besides, dragons are almost always connected to some form of shape-shifting magic - so it need not even be that kinky strange.
I do believe you would like Hinkiro, then.

Gentle bump to remind people that I'm still accepting potential players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back