• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings love triangles, gangs, and prohibition. oh my!

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, i'm zoney girl. this search is for a particular craving i've been having and to make it better, it comes with a plot ready for us to tear apart and make better for the both of us. and as you might have guess it involves the 1920's era, gangs, prohibition, and a positively terrible love triangle or triangles in the middle. there are two plots and if we work hard enough, we can bring them together and make one kick ass story.
for the vibes think boardwalk empire, peaky blinders, smoke fill lounges with jazz, flapper dresses, art deco, and so much more.

tumblr_ls519dMvey1qjhttjo1_500.gif

• first a little about me
    • i'm a genderless blob of cells, my pronouns are they/them, respect it. i will respect yours. also respect the lgbtqia+ community in its many colors. i will not tolerate hate towards it.
    • i also rp in proper format, i just like the look of the search not using any caps. and honestly i copied most of this over from a different search and too lazy to fix things.
    • heads up, i suffer from chronic illness. i ask for patience and in return you can get service dog and cat pictures.
    • i am not asking for daily posts, i don't think i can keep up with that. weekly posts are good for me
    • i rp can rp via pms, threads, and discord
    • i like ooc chatter. i like making friends with strangers on the internet
    • i love diving into darker themes, obviously keeping to tos, but expect violence, foul language and other themes of that nature. clothes come off its fade to back
    • i love terrible jokes
  • now what i am seeking in a partner
    • be a patient, open minded, and friendly adult
    • be ready to double, triple, or play a variety of character. i will do the same. if we mix both plots together looking at about 3 main characters a piece
    • you don't need to have a brain full of knowledge of the 1920's but understand modern technology isn't around. no cell phones, internet or anything like that
    • tell me your preferred means of rping. disord has its perks
    • tell me how you want to handle faceclaims for character. rl, anime/drawn, or descriptions. for an rp like this, i tend to favor rl faceclaims
    • if you want to rp pm me and title it 'cigars, flappers, and bathtub gin' that way i know you read this part
    • have fun, thats what we are here to do. relax, kick back, and focus on this for a bit of our lives

963.gif

well with that out of the way we can move onto the actual plot. i am sure you are excited for that. the plot will be based around three characters, but there is plenty of room to add others. a potential second love triangle as well. feel free to bring your ideas to this plot as well. i am looking to play muse a in this plot.

muse a and muse b grew up together. their childhood was blissfully happy and they were close, two peas in a pod their parents would say. however, the blissful times of childhood couldn't last forever. muse a moved away after one of her brothers died and the family wanted a fresh start. her father pursuing a new job and her mother fell into a depression and would later be put in an institution for fear she might harm her other two children. muse b would find the bitter reality of life. events would lead him to lose both his parents and he would be put in a state run orphanage that was run by cruel people. forming close relationships with the other kids there in order to survive.
time passes, as it always does. muse a found escape in music and has dreams of making it big on broadway or singing in high end longue clubs in new york, chicago, or la. she decided to travel in order to follow her dreams. attempt to pursue them in whatever means possible. which is where she met muse c. a man who owned a club she auditioned to be a singer at and he hired her. they drew up a written agreement and muse c was trying to help her pursue her dream. the contract allowed her to move on once the opportunity arrived. eventually the two grew close muse c helping muse a adjust to life in a rather rough city that has heavy gang activity. they soon became a couple.
muse c in reality is the leader of a local gang, one with a bloody and violent history. The clubs around the city are fronts, a few of them have underground speakeasies that serve various alcohol, drugs, and even women. he hides that reality well from muse a wanting to keep her out of the danger of it. actually caring for her and wanting her to get famous for the beautiful voice and raw talent.
muse b arrives back, he grew cold and hard from his life. years of abuse made him turn to other things in order to survive. forming his own gang, many members of the orphanage among the ranks. they settled in the same city as muse a and muse c. a gang war soon started between muse b and muse c. muse b soon sees or hears muse a. old feelings come up, but they are both happy to see each other. but the man attached to her arm is his very rival. unsure of her safety, it soon gets rough. realities start to come out and it might get bloody.
i have various ideas for this. both gang leaders would have under bosses and have an idea for muse b's underboss to be in love with him, but it goes ignored due to the feelings towards muse a. she would have grown up with muse b in the orphanage. so they will be close. could lead to drama down the road. we can mix things up. also the underboss of muse c seeing a weakness in his relationship with muse a and wishing to deal with the woman. there is no place for love in a life of gangs.
6805022b12959d7a2dbb3b5c221c4e13.gif

what's this, another plot!
maybe we can bring roll these two together if we think hard enough
i want to play muse e and f in this scenario

muse d has always been the type of woman to push herself to go beyond the status quo. growing up as an only child on a farm, she had to be willing to do the hard work. the work that most would assume would be for the men. never turning her back down from getting her hands dirty or a good challenge. always wanting to prove she can do the same work, even if it just meant she had to think outside the box and get creative. she was a teen when she lost both her parents. they were heading to town to sell some goods and robbed, the robber shooting both her parents and she barely had time to run off.
the robber paid the cops off. she saw the ugly face of what someone with money and power can do and wanted to see change. wanted to be the change. so she did the unthinkable for a woman at that time. she worked her ass off to become a cop. much to the amusement of men that thought she couldn't do it. she studied hard and was in good shape, passing the final exam with flying colors.
she was assigned to a station. there was opportunity, perhaps to teach her a lesson, or they were desperate. it was hard to say. but she was tasked with going undercover and infiltrating a local gang to bring it down from the inside. get close to the leader or second in command and do damage from the inside.
perhaps the muse e in this one is the second in command to a gang leader, perhaps the muse c of the previous plot. she can be getting close to him, hard to pin down the boss but the second in command as strong desires to bring about changes. maybe muse d starts to get a taste of power and what can be done. maybe muse b knows who killed her parents and wants to bring the man to justice. the cops can sell her out. give information to the gang that they have a rat and should look into new people, she is suddenly in a dangerous position and finds herself with few allies. muse f is perhaps is her handler with the police. or a new recruit to the gang, someone working for the rival gain.
muse f is an opposing force. hard to say if they are an ally or another person wanting to embed a knife in her back. regardless she has to trust him. he is the one that is tasked to keep her safe and sound. the one that gives the reports and gives her information in return. the only one who knows what is fully doing. the fake names, fake history and everything else to sell the secret life of muse d. the question is just how invest is he in her success. or maybe he likes the change and wants to see the woman succeed. to prove everyone wrong about her.

tumblr_n93w74NiEn1ts0zl5o1_500.gifv

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back