• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love Traingle Plot

Sownya

restless_thoughts
Hey there, I'm looking to do a very specific plot actually. It's a love triangle, but I don't wish to do the typical the girl only picks one blah, blah I have a guilty pleasure of I want them to team up together to be with the girl. So they can definitely have conflict and all that at first and build up to the point that they decide instead of making her pick one they work together so she can choose them both. Yes, I would like to play the female, but if you want after the first time we can change roles I don't mind at all. Now for this, though I'm not sure if we want it to be three people or someone wants to double up? I'm willing to hear anything out, I just hope someone will actually reply I'd really love to do this plot at least once.

Please don't hesitate to message me! I REALLY wanna do this plot, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back