• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SundaysDusk

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*I will update with pretty code once I’m off my phone and on an actual computer lol*

I really need to do this on a computer, my phone doesn’t know the word “dwemer”.

Hello everyone,

As you can probably tell, I’m looking for a few fandom roleplays. I’m a fairly laid back partner, and I have few limits. I don’t require encyclopedic knowledge of fandoms, and I don’t mind taking creative license if it makes sense. No godmoding, no powerplaying, have a decent grasp of grammar and that sort of thing.

For a bit of an idea of how I rp, I’ve been at this on and off for about 15 years, so I consider myself fairly lit to lit advanced. I can give 250-500 a reply reliably. I like detailed responses, but you don’t have to force it if it isn’t there.

To keep things even, if there’s a pairing we each want, we’re doubling. I always give equal effort to each character and I expect that you can do the same. My pairings are all OCxCanon and mxf, however your pairing doesn’t need to be either. I’m very flexible with what you want for your pairing.

Now, onto the fandoms. I have them in order of preference, and the character I am looking for someone to write is in parentheses. The list is short right now because I really have one main craving, but I will add as time goes on.
- Skyrim (Brynjolf) *mega craving
- Star Trek (Bones)
- Star Wars (Poe)

I don’t prefer write over PMs, but we can chat there. I’ll give you my contact info when we’re ready to go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back