• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LOVE TALK OOC

Characters
Here

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ask questions and stuff here ~ i'll make a discord once cses are done.

I'm almost ready to post. I got distracted for a bit lol

Aaaand it's up! Hope I didn't leave anything out Haha

AAAA IM SO EXCITED IM HERE SORRY i've been waiting for an rp with this concept for a whileee ;www;w;w;

Everyone’s already got everything up and I haven’t even got Minkyung up ahhhhh okay I’ll have some of his stuff up later today.

IT WAS SO GOOODDdDd
omg and like it rly doesn't help i have such a soft spot for jinyoung in second male lead roles wtf
SAME ??? Like the whole time I was excited jisoo was gonna be the leading guy and then I get second lead syndrome for jinyoung

Was looking through the other CS and Uxie Uxie Can I just say that your BBcode on your CS is so pretty!!

Minkyung is actually Chinese but was adopted and brought up in Korea, so they would really only know him by his Korean name and not his Chinese since he really doesn't use it. I didn't want to confuse anyone since his fc is chinese.

me too! if anyone doesn't get the role they tried for, that can still join as a friend ~

me: leading guy's pretty cute this time
jinyoung: exists
me: oop...,,
HONESTLY THOUGH like ,,,,, suha good character that i really ship with the main girl too its wild

HONESTLY THOUGH like ,,,,, suha good character that i really ship with the main girl too its wild

lowkey spoilers but jisoo at the start just cutting chaeyeon off while she's trying 2 talk about her issues and going for the older girl
i rly thought my man jinyoung was finally gonna get the girl after treating them right forEVER but i knew...,,. deep down in my heart i KNEW as second male lead there was no chance n when i tell u i grieved-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back