• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom closed

I would love to do a rp of Seven Hotties All My Husbands or Angel or Devil , if you still have room?

Last edited:
Hello! If you're still looking I would love to do a Mystic Messanger roleplay with you!

F Fantome Just wanted to say I admire everything about you--otome is life

Also
I recently found out about Guard Me, Sherlock online, and although I do not have the resources at this time to get/play it, I wanted to know--IS IT AS WONDERFUL AS I THINK IT IS?

That is all. I apologize for bothering you.

hi! i’m interested in a mystic messenger rp if you’re still up for it :0

always~ hit me up with what you want/have in mind

F Fantome Just wanted to say I admire everything about you--otome is life

Also
I recently found out about Guard Me, Sherlock online, and although I do not have the resources at this time to get/play it, I wanted to know--IS IT AS WONDERFUL AS I THINK IT IS?

That is all. I apologize for bothering you.

It actually is a really cute and fun game! The banter between the characters is funny/interesting and the MC is actually a bit clever. ^^ Although I've only played season 1 of Sherlock's story, I like it. Only negative is I'm constantly getting hung up on check points and running out of space in my room for avatar items.

and also thank for the kind words ;o;

sucre.gif

(Disclaimer: Love not guaranteed to be sweet.)

Hello and welcome to my search thread! I am otome trash and have played/am playing too many of these games. As a result, I have a craving to play in these little worlds as some of these canon characters. Please read through everything below and if something strikes your fancy, feel free to slide into my messages~

ABOUT ME
21c6mg6.gif

• can play M or F
  • double friendly - can play a number of NPCs as well
  • writing style - third person, past tense
  • 1-2 paragraph minimum per character - length varies depending on current scene and inspiration.
  • response times vary - I can go from once a day to once a week depending upon my schedule and other factors
  • patient - post at your own speed fam, no hounding from me

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
21c6mg6.gif

• 18+ - since I'm well over the adult age, this is purely for my comfort
  • currently only accepting m/f or f//
  • canon x oc/mc only - I will list the canon characters I'm able to play below
  • someone who can give me at least one paragraph to work with
  • RP on site only - heavy preferences for PM's. (If we vibe well enough and the RP lasts longer than a page, I'll consider moving to discord)
  • patient partner - please don't bug me for replies, I'm an anxious little bean and it will kill my drive to write
  • character sheets and face claims are totally optional and up to you - that said, an illustrated FC would obviously be more fitting for these

FANDOMS
21c6mg6.gif
Series (Characters I can play) and Character names = currently not looking to play

♡ Angel or Devil (Diaval, Feyril, Raug)
♡ Blood in Roses (Finn, Zephyr, Bridget, Sascha)
♡ Class Trip Crush (Rintaro)
Dandelion (Jiwoo, Jisoo)
♡ Dangerous Fellows (Ethan, Lawrence, Harry, Zion, Eugene)
♡ Dangerous Relationship (Subaru Oshima "Ryou")
♡ Enchanted in the Moonlight (Yukinojo)
♡ Era of Samurai: Code of Love (Okita)
♡ Guard Me, Sherlock (Sherlock Holmes, Sebastian Moran)
Hakuoki (Souji Okita, Sanosuke Harada)
♡ Kings of Paradise (Shun)
♡ Lost Alice (Chronus Carlyle, Ace Spade, Sieghard Grimm, Aldo Bardi)
♡ Love Tangle (Cody, Oliver, Dean, Ike, Valentin, Lex)
♡ Mystic Messenger (Zen, Yoosung, Jaehee, Jumin, 707, V, Unknown, Rika, Vanderwood)
♡ Ninja Shadow (Kunihiro, Yoshiyuki, Sanosuke, Toya)
♡ Re:Birthday Song (Kairi, Yoru, Ame, Syun, Nami-sensei)
♡ Seven Hotties All My Husbands (Ayato Kamishiro, Tsubasa Suo, Haruto Kagurazaka, Toya Kagurazaka, Soichiro Tachibana, Keita Sakurai)
♡ Sweet Fuse (Meoshi)
♡ The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya (Ageha)
♡ Wicked Wolves (Ruka, Toga, Ibuki)
♡ Wizardess Heart (Yukiya, Randy)

21c6mg6.gif

Keep a lookout - I'll be editing this thread whenever I finish another character's route and/or play other games. I'll typically only list a canon character after I finish their route. Only exception being Mysme - I love the game to pieces and have played it so thoroughly, I'm happy to even play the characters that don't have a route.

I may have some plot seeds for some of these series but, please feel free to come at me with whatever ideas you may have - whether it's playing along with original storylines, AU's, or whatever - it's all good.

Doubling: Although, I am double friendly - it is by no means mandatory. And sometimes, I'm simply not in a mood to create an OC for a fandom. Please, only inquire about doubling if you genuinely enjoy doing so.

21c6mg6.gif

Well, that about sums it up. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my thread! ^^ If anything here caught your eye, don't be shy and hit me up, buttercup~
I’m most interested in MysMe RP, but Seven Hotties, All My Husbands and Wizardess Heart work too!

I see you got loads of interest for Mysmes! I'm also open to a mysmes rp, so just pm me if you're still looking for one

Hello hello! Just really curious, but do you play any other Cybird games?^^
I noticed Ikemen Sengoku on your list, which unfortunately is the one I dropped, but I am an avid player of their other games

Hello! My name is Spots! If you don’t mind, I’m interested in roleplaying with you! Unfortunately the only otome game I have played out all of these is Mystic Messenger ^^;. Nonetheless I have a few ideas for MCs I’d like to try and am up for doubling if needed! I look forward to your reply and hope we can be partners and possibly friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back