• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐦 ― 1x1 search ♡

erosful

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚.
Roleplay Type(s)
hidden scrolls!!

SEARCH
Status
Open
about
LOVE POEM

ayo? hiya !! i'm erosful—or eros, whatever works best—and welcome to my official 1x1 search! although i've been on rpn for more than four years now, i've never attempted a 1x1 search just cause (': idk, i'm shy and i haven't been the most active on rpn since creating my account, so it's just never crossed my mind! but lately, i've been finding a ton of fcs for new ocs, and i've been really wanting to meet new people, make some friends, and start new plots, so here we are !!

so, for some info about me ! i'm nineteen years old, my pronouns are she/her, and i have been rping for about seven or eight years. i can be found writing on several platforms, from rpn to instagram to discord to goodreads, and i regularly switch between all four, so sometimes i get a little backed up on responses. i'm currently a college student and working part-time, so my daily life tends to get pretty busy between schoolwork and work-work, but i will always make time to focus on rp!

i am a primarily semi-lit/advanced-lit writer and there's no limit to how much i can write! (if you're interested in a writing sample, btw, i am happy to provide one.) once i'm immersed in the story, it reflects in my posts and headcanons. for this 1x1 search, i'm mainly looking for long-term romantic rps, though that doesn't mean that our plots can't feature strong friendships on the side! i loveloveLOVE engaging plots and developing our plots, side plots, side characters, hcs, and just little things that can really build our 1x1. i'm also a huge pinterest nut and will absolutely make my oc and our ship a board as soon as possible.

as far as preferences go for my characters, i am open to anything. i'm happy to do any pairing (fxm, fxf, mxm, nbxnb, etc etc) and may even be open to doubling if i feel it best suits the plot we're doing. i find myself more comfortable with writing female characters, but i SWEAR, i can rp any kind of character, any gender, any sexuality.

if my lil post and plots interest you and you'd like to start a 1x1 with me, pls feel free to pm me! i'd much rather communicate on discord, so all you have to do is give me a short little message with your discord tag, and i'll go ahead and move our conversation to discord ! (: also, keep in mind that i'm flexible with any types of plot and pairings, and if something i have listed doesn't speak to you, we can totally work smth else out !!

• 001 age. i would prefer that my writing partners are 18+ ! though i understand that i'm just nineteen, and i've met many amazing writers that are younger than eighteen, i want to attempt some mature plots, and i don't feel comfortable doing that with someone underage. i also just prefer to have someone around my age that can relate to me with college and jobs and the like.

002 activity. we all get busy, so i completely understand if you need some time before posting your reply. unless you ask me to, i won't harass you or continuously remind you to reply, and i ask that you don't do the same for me. i tend to get overwhelmed when someone pressures me into replying, and it'll make me less likely to do so. but, i would really like if you can continue planning with me or at least just talking ooc so ik you're still interested in the plot! i am somewhat quick with replies, but i do get busy with irl things and may need some time between posts.

003 writing. like i mentioned before, i really don't have any limit to how much i can write, and my post lengths often vary depending on what the current scene is or what material you're providing me. i ask that our posts match similar lengths and that you can provide me with enough substance to respond to. but, OF COURSE, at the end of the day, quality > quantity. i won't ask for a writing sample from you, unless you'd prefer to provide one!

004 triggers/mature content. for the most part, i'm open to writing any kind of plots. however, i will warn you that topics regarding eating disorders, body image issues, and body-shaming are triggers for me, and i ask that our writing keeps away from those topics for the sake of my wellbeing. if you have any triggers, please let me know as well, and i will be sure to respect them! regarding mature content, i....... i have no issues when it comes to depictions of violence or the like, but i tend to struggle with more nsfw/sexual plots, BUT I WANT TO TRY! so please be patient with me if my writing comes across as very subpar when i'm writing out things of a certain maturity level. obviously, these kinds of things aren't allowed on rpn, so this is something that we can consider writing through discord.

rules
plots

© PASTA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back