• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love Paradise: Ex on the Beach

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Welcome to season four episode one of...
Love Paradise

The singles have signed up (or are signed up by family/friends/etc) for their perfect summer holiday. They shall be spoiled at a tropical island, everything available to them and everything will be paid for. Why? Because they will be the stars in a new reality tv show called Love in Paradise. They will share the house with the other singles, there will be a mini bar, an indoors and outdoors pool, an air hockey table, a gaming room, and everything else you can imagine.

They have the room to go on romantic and fun dates, like scuba diving or hiking or a horseback ride down the beach, with the single of their dreams. There will be secret and crazy assignments to earn some extra credit, which can either be used on the island or turned into money once the show is over. There are just two rules for the 12 weeks they are on the island. One; no one is to leave the island, unless they have to due to their own or others safety. And two; no one is allowed to contact anyone outside the island.

So what is the catch? Here is the part that the characters will not know. Firstly they were told they would all have their luxurious rooms, but never informed of the fact they will have to share. Secondly; this season of Love Paradise is called: Ex on the Beach. Everyone is indeed single, but some have some history together... So will the exes take blunt revenge, will old loves thrives again? Or will new relationships blossom up and be destroyed again? Can you be friends with the ex of the girl you are having a fling with? Do you believe the rubbish the ex of your current dream man tells you?

Find out more in the next episode of
Love Paradise: Ex on the Beach
Rules

First and foremost, all rpn rules apply to this thread and any other parts of the roleplay! So romance is pretty much encourage (but not mandatory), but keep it all PG-13. Be respectful towards each other and just be a good person!

You can either decide to apply for one of the roles, or come up with your own couple or put up a character and decide on a role later. I am fine with whatever. Same goes for races, sexuality and so on and so on. Just try to keep the cast diverse! The only requirement I have that the cast is 21+ years old! And that you use realistic face claims.

For easy communication and ooc chatting I will make a discord. So if you want in on this roleplay, make sure you have a discord. It is free and all that. Once it is set up, I will send out the invitation link to my server in a PM.

As far as posting and frequency goes, like I said I want this to be easy going. So I would say perhaps once a week and about 2-3 paragraphs. More is allowed of course, but I would say 2 paragraphs is definitely the minimum. I do understand work/school and general life being there as well. So I won’t be rushing you too much. But do communicate when you can’t reply for a longer period of time.

I was thinking about this being a group of maybe 10 players. I will start on setting up the discord and the signups as soon as I have at least three other people interested. I will definitely not allow more than 12 players, for that will simply become too much and too messy. Character wise you can have as many (or as little) characters as you want. However make sure you can keep up with all of them, and if you make several characters, make sure there is room for others as well to play a role of their liking.

I will allow you to reserve roles, but if you do not have a (mostly) complete CS up after one week (counting from the moment the Sign Up is set up) I will open up your role for however else wants it. You can of course still enter with your character, but will have to find a new role then. It is allowed to make up your own couples and roles, but please inform me on beforehand about your idea and take in consideration that 'no' is an answer I can (and might) give.

The break ups do not have to be recent, nor does it have to the be the ex from their last relationship that they meet on the show. So maybe the couple has been together in their teens and happily dated other people afterwards, or maybe it was their last ex. All is possible. One thing I absolutely will not accept is a couple with an abusive past entering this show. I am fine with your character having an abusive past or an abusive ex, but it will not be the one they meet up on this show. All characters have been thoroughly screened on beforehand, to make sure that abusive exes or stalkers or otherwise possible harmful persons will not be on the show and get access to their victim.

Decision regarding the roleplay, plotwise and characterwise, are not made by just me. All decisions will be made by me ( DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein ), Shy ( iShyShy iShyShy ), Veil ( Veil Walker Veil Walker ) and Tori ( Tori Bradley Tori Bradley ). If they chose to participate in the roleplay and take this responsibility.
Roles
Please note that not all roles will be filled, or have to be filled. These are just little ideas. You are free to make up your own kind of relationship or send in a character with no designated role yet.

~ Forced Ending ~
Their love was strong, the relationship healthy and yet they were for some reason forced to break up. But who knows, maybe one of them, or both, still regrets it. And this might be their chance...
Partner One: Dante DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
Partner Two: Skylar Reyens iShyShy iShyShy

~ High School Sweethearts ~
They were goig strong together all through highschool and everyone for sure thought they would end up marrying and living happily ever after with their perfect kids, beautiful mansion and typical white picked fence. However to everyone's surprise, things didn't end up that way.
Partner One: Deni Kim tamarapasek tamarapasek
Partner Two: Hendrix Rowan Sage Orion 0312 Sage Orion 0312

~ Hot and Cold ~
They kiss and make up, and they fight and break up. They are worlds apart and yet sticking together. They can’t stand each other, nor could they be without each other. No matter what this was the break up that everybody could see from miles away, but will it be a permanent one this time?
Partner One: Skylar Anne Marie Cavallo Tori Bradley Tori Bradley
Partner Two: Open

~ One and One makes Three ~
One cheated, the other found out. Or maybe both cheated? Or maybe it had just been rumors that broke them? Or maybe it was all just an missunderstanding?
The Cheater: Reserved D DisneyGirl
The Cheated: Isolde de Vries DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
The Side piece: Xiomara Hart mood6 mood6

~ Forever Alone ~
That person who has the talk, the walk, the everything, but still never has been in an relationship. Maybe they never dated, because they are not interested? Maybe they tried, but just never been able to make them stick? Now any partners cannot run far, or be avoided...
Demetrius Watkins Veil Walker Veil Walker

~ Not Enough ~
After those first few dates are over and the special shine is gone, there is just not enough left to make it through as a couple. Or maybe it only stopped sparkling for one of them?
Partner One: Ramona Rowan Sage Orion 0312 Sage Orion 0312
Partner Two: Ambrose Parker LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

~ Truth or Dare ~
It started as a simple game, just a bet. They had to seduce the other for one night, yet unknown to them the other had been crushing for ages already. So it was an easily won challenge, but was that the end of this play?
The Gambler: Wilbur Hagen Veil Walker Veil Walker
The Victim: Josephine Lowery blue-jay blue-jay
Interest Check: That is where you are right now
OOC: Discord will be set up
In Character: Hopefully that will come!

Last edited:
We still have spots left! There shall be a deadline! I want to start the roleplay on the First of December! So please make sure you can get your characters in before that time^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back