• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ LOVE ME. ]

Characters
Here
  • LILITH
    MONROE
    x
    as the others began to arrive, lilith stood by and kept a polite smile on her face. it was calming, of sorts, to see everyone arrive semi on time. lilith was just grateful everyone was excited to go because she was sure as hell ready to crash at the hotel.

and for a very split moment, she almost forgot how much of a narcissist her ex-boyfriend could be.

even behind her pitch black shades, sergio's white teeth still managed to shine through. while naomi bubbly made her way to the group, lilith kept her steady gaze on the third band member as he finally arrived, even gracing them with his presence -- his words, not hers -- with a gleam in his eye and a smile on his lips. the female's ruby red lips matched his as she flashed her own pearly whites. "you're a real piece of work, sergio."

lilith's focus on nova's "inspiring" speech -- if you could even call it that -- drifted away as she swiftly pulled out a cigarette and slipped it behind her ear, her raven black hair and hat covering up the white roll for the meantime. she wasn't a fan of others smoking while they were stuck in a car, let alone a bus, so why be a hypocrite? plus it wouldn't kill her, even if the tip of her long fingers felt like they were on fire. the brunette found herself standing next to her hired bodyguard, watching with peaked interest as nova flashed a quick threat followed by swift action. that's my girl, lilith thought quietly to herself.

when it came to finding the perfect team to look after the boys, lilith didn't trust other men to do the work. the possibility of her hired staff slacking off wasn't the chance she was willing to take, and plus she didn't enjoy the idea of being cramped in a bus full of idiotic testosterone either. a grin appeared on her lips as lilith clasped her cold hands together, "alright, we have a tight schedule that i don't want to fuck up. i've already claimed the back bed but everything else? well, may the odds be ever in your favour."

her sharp heels clicked against the pavement as lilith strolled up to jared and towered over him, bending her knees to be at eye level with him and sliding her shades off the arch of her nose ever so slightly. "and jared," she mused, her english accent laced through her words, sharp as the edge of a blade, "burn those god-awful shorts, yeah? i don't want my band to look like they've come out of being homeless." without a second thought, the female stood up and stepped past the fourth bandmate without a missed beat. "c'mon, we can't have you curled up on the floor all day."
    outfit | here
    where | tour bus.
    with | everyone.
    tags | revalia revalia
    xxxxx TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord
    xxxxx r e i r e i

Last edited:
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #AC9689; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 10px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #AC9689; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #AC9689; border: 1px solid #AC9689; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
happy
[div class=tag3]location
tour bus
[div class=tag3]outfit
xxx
[div class=tag3]with
leo & lilith
[div class=tag3]tags[/div] nymphadora. nymphadora. r e i r e i revalia revalia [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]

jin-xiang
shen
[div class="tab tab1"]read more
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Jin was doing good on time. He got ready an hour earlier than he was supposed to and beat the traffic. If it were up to him, he would've rode his favorite—his only—motorbike to rendezvous with his bandmates and crew. However, the bike was having an indefinite stay in a garage. It didn't bother him because an opportunity far bigger than what he and his friends had hoped for was in their hands now: their debut.

Though a taxi could hardly accommodate for a man of Jin's height, the ride to his destination was smooth and relatively quiet. The driver, a man in his early fifties, had the radio set to a low volume. He seemed to like jazz. He made conversation a few times and Jin participated, though most comments drifted into silence or a respectful nod between man to man. The driver reminded Jin of his father. He paid the fare, said thanks, and with luggage in hand, he approached the two individuals standing in front of the tour bus.

Jin gave a nod to Lilith but spoke to Leo first, as he was surprised. "I thought you'd be the last to get here. Good on you for proving me wrong." In a brotherly manner of greeting, they clasped hands and patted one another on the back. "But you smell like booze. Here." He offered his slightly-not-sober friend a bottle of water. "You're lucky I didn't open it yet."
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

Last edited:
-
Coded by Invidia
The Lead Dancer/Choreographer
Tags: r e i r e i TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord nymphadora. nymphadora.
As if on queue, she received another message from Lilith with the time and address as a reminder. Jolting herself out of her room she took her luggage with her downstairs which was carried out by her father.
And they were off.
After a conversation there and here and Mae easing off her nerves for meeting the new people she was going to be stuck in a bus with, they arrived. Stepping out of the car, her father greeted her with her luggage and gave her a tight hug and a kiss on her forehead, "Take care my young one. Me and your mother wish you all the best. Send us updates, alright?" He already looked teary eyed.
Mae couldn't help but grin at her father's almost verge of tears, "Papa, I'm not moving out! I'll be back home sooner then you think. I will make sure to send you updates of course. Take care and say bye to mama for me!"
With that she lifted the handle of her luggage and rolled away towards the huge tour bus with the band's name. Assuming it was that one. As she approached she noticed a familiar lady with a tight body dress which she knew to be Lilith and two of the boys. Leo and Jin. She knew who they were as she had seen them through the audition process. It seemed very clear that she was not the last one. Thankfully. Approaching beside the group the female lowered the handle she was dragging the luggage from and let out a sigh of relief, "I so thought I was going to be late. Traffic is horrendous this morning. How are you all feeling? Excited?" she said with her typical grin on her face.

Last edited:

• -
    Coded by Invidia
    The Narcissistic Band Member
    Late nights and late mornings were this boy's type. A very light buzz was heard as his phone vibrated for the tenth time against the polished wood of his bedside table. A hand emerged out from the depths of his sheets and fumbled around to snooze the alarm. However, as he was about release his phone to go back to his disturbed sleep for the tenth time in a row, his phone went off again, his loud ringtone vibrating throughout his room.
    Letting out a cuss here and there he sat up ever so groggily, his hair ever so curly falling over his face. Looking at the caller ID it was non other than his manager and his lovable ex, Lilith. Sliding his thumb over the green button, the call was accepted before he placed it against his ear as he proceeded ever so groggily and sarcastically, "Miss me already?"
    The female proceeded on the phone, "If i say yes does that mean you'll show up on time?"
    "Maybe. Prolly. We both know I do love my beauty sleep."
    "Cute, however, I'm not going to go off schedule for you and your beauty sleep."
    "Understanding as ever. I'll be there soon. Don't miss me more than you already have Lilykins."
    "Always, darling."
    That was the last thing he heard before he heard the beeping due to hanging up to which he followed to do.
    After that rather refreshing conversation with Lilith who had already been there waiting, he shot up off his bed and onto his feet towards his throne room which was his bathroom. His sacred place. He did his morning routine for his porcelain skin and most importantly his precious hair. He treats his skin and hair better than he did to any of his dates. He cleansed, rinsed and moisturized as per usual and proceeded with a cold shower to jolt him to his senses. After a solid thirty minutes he finished, all dressed. It was a relief he listened to Naomi and packed his bags a day before otherwise there was no way in hell he would have been on time. Before proceeded to put finishing touches on his hair, slicking it back he dialed an uber so by the time he was ready, it would arrived.
    Making a pit stop downstairs he went to the small music room in his house that was only utilized by his mother and grabbed Hannah, Naomi's guitar. She had left it there last time she had come over. Ever since his mother was not present in his life anymore, that room had always been, empty, so he had offered Naomi to use the music room whenever she pleases. That way at least it was utilized. That being said he shouldered it and grabbed his bags. Making his way out ever so relaxed, he noticed the uber just arrive and signalling him he hauled his bags there, leaving the guitar on his shoulder. Excusing himself with the driver, he made him wary that another occupant will be joining.
    Making his way to Naomi's porch, he knocked and rested her guitar to lean against the column fence. As he waited he immediately got a response. The annoyed look her expected followed by, "Sure took you long enough to show your face! Come on, we're late."
    "Oh I'm sorry... I totally was not the one that was trying to find your guitar back at my place." he commented with his hands in his pocket, signalling to the guitar case resting on the porch. Of course he wasn't late because of that, they both knew that. But it was a good excuse. That guitar meant the world to Naomi so he knew she would dismiss it.
    "Hannah! Okay so I forgot one...major...thing but doesn't mean we have to be late because if we don't leave now, we are not gonna be there on time."
    "Yeah tell me about it. The boss already called and gave me a warning not to be late. So considerate if you ask me." he commented before he offered to haul her luggage to which she beat and proceeded herself. He opened the door to her side as she sat she commented, "Yeah... be ever so grateful she has not killed you yet." With a soft chuckle showing his pearly whites, he went on the other side and gave him the address that Lilith had sent to all of them.
    After a solid amount of time, they arrived on their destination and the red head literally disappeared from his side. There was no way that he was going to run however his long legs allowed him to walk moderately and keep up. Going out after her, he took out his bags after hers and payed the driver before he set off. Making his way to the small group he listened to Naomi's remark, "It's not my fault I was graced with such beauty. Besides I had to look perfect for the lady. She was missing me way too much."
    He remarked sarcastically as he shot a nod of the head towards Lilith, referring to her. Sure, he had ended things on a mutual note between them. He wanted them to keep it strictly professional if she was to be their manager. He didn't want any favoritism over his buddies and they both had agreed to break it off. It seemed like the best decision. However, that did not mean that he wouldn't pull her leg here and there.

Last edited:
∞ NOVA ∞ DEGARDE ∞

∞ The Bodyguard ∞ Leader of Security ∞

Nova wasn't the one to slouch off on work. She loved working as a bodyguard, she really fucking did. The only problem was with this job, her boyfriend Leo was her client and his band. Another problem is that they weren't exactly talking at the moment. They got into a fight yet again so she stormed out and slept in her apartment. The argument was about being committed to each other. She loved him. She loved him so deeply that it hurt her sometimes. The thing is she didn't know if he loved her the same. She didn't know if he even loved her at all. He'll say the words but nothing else to prove the truth in his words. They have been dating for months and he won't even discuss moving in together.

Nova sighed as she got up and got dressed. She called an uber not wanting to drive her motorcycle and leaving it in a random lot. She told the driver the random lot address that the manager gave her, and once he got there. She climbed out of the car. Seeing all the others already there, she went up to Lilith saying

"Sorry I'm late. Lost track of time and had a late night. "

She avoided looking at her damn boyfriend as she went over her plan. "Since everyone aside from the crew is sleeping on the bus together. I'm taking the first bunk closest to the entryway. Y'all can fight about the rest of them. There are two rules while I'm the wonderful bodyguard protecting your asses. If you leave the tour bus, tell me even if you have to go to the restroom. I don't give a fuck what you do while you out there, just tell me you are. " Nova then glanced to her boyfriend "And to the dumbass that I'm currently dating. If you even look at me right now, I'm kicking you in the nuts. " She then looked back to the band "My job is protecting you fuckers from crazed fans and everything else that can come after you aside from me. So rule number two is that when I tell you to do something, you do it or my boyfriend isn't the only one who's getting a kick in the nuts. Thank you. "

Nova made sure to make her intentions clear. She wasn't to be messed with, she was here to do a job, and she was going to do anything to make sure this tour goes smoothly.

Tags revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Location Tour Bus Outfit ∞∞∞

Coded by nymphadora | Modified by invidia

Last edited:
★ JARED ★ HAWKINS ★

★ The Good Guy ★ Band Member ★

Jared was tired. He had to get up early for this shit and wasn't happy about it. Then this blonde haired bombshell that was Leo's girlfriend yelled at them. He was the good guy of the group so he wouldn't complain right? Well, today was a bunch of first for him. He was late for the first time in his life. He actually didn't hit the snooze button for the hundred times. Just like twice. Naomi was over there, looking cute and it was just all making him very fucking grumpy which is why he yelled at Leo's girlfriend. Well, he'll feel sorry when he gets enough sleep.

"When did we have our fucking mothers on this trip?" He complains glaring at Nova. "Thank you very much but I already have a mother whose annoying, and I don't really need another." Jared is normally more welcoming, but he woke up on the bad side of the bed today and he hates nearly everyone right now included Nova. The lady in question stared at him and walked right up to him. Saying to him quietly, and calmly.

"Do you really want to get your nuts kicked in front of everyone?

He smirked and nodded sarcastically. One thing he learned from that, is that when Nova says something she means it. Nova kicked him swiftly in the nuts, and Jared went down hard and fast, He groaned on the way down, knowing that this pain is his own damn fault. Should have never questioned the blond devil. She bent down speaking to him again "Do you understand now? I'm not your fucking mother. No hun, I'm your fucking bodyguard. The only person who is allowed to hurt you is me. "

Jared nodded fast in pain and tears. "Yes Ma'am" Being grumpy pays fucking too high a price.

Tags revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Location Tour Bus Outfit ★★★

Last edited:
  • LILITH
    MONROE
    x
    as the others began to arrive, lilith stood by and kept a polite smile on her face. it was calming, of sorts, to see everyone arrive semi on time. lilith was just grateful everyone was excited to go because she was sure as hell ready to crash at the hotel.

and for a very split moment, she almost forgot how much of a narcissist her ex-boyfriend could be.

even behind her pitch black shades, sergio's white teeth still managed to shine through. while naomi bubbly made her way to the group, lilith kept her steady gaze on the third band member as he finally arrived, even gracing them with his presence -- his words, not hers -- with a gleam in his eye and a smile on his lips. the female's ruby red lips matched his as she flashed her own pearly whites. "you're a real piece of work, sergio."

lilith's focus on nova's "inspiring" speech -- if you could even call it that -- drifted away as she swiftly pulled out a cigarette and slipped it behind her ear, her raven black hair and hat covering up the white roll for the meantime. she wasn't a fan of others smoking while they were stuck in a car, let alone a bus, so why be a hypocrite? plus it wouldn't kill her, even if the tip of her long fingers felt like they were on fire. the brunette found herself standing next to her hired bodyguard, watching with peaked interest as nova flashed a quick threat followed by swift action. that's my girl, lilith thought quietly to herself.

when it came to finding the perfect team to look after the boys, lilith didn't trust other men to do the work. the possibility of her hired staff slacking off wasn't the chance she was willing to take, and plus she didn't enjoy the idea of being cramped in a bus full of idiotic testosterone either. a grin appeared on her lips as lilith clasped her cold hands together, "alright, we have a tight schedule that i don't want to fuck up. i've already claimed the back bed but everything else? well, may the odds be ever in your favour."

her sharp heels clicked against the pavement as lilith strolled up to jared and towered over him, bending her knees to be at eye level with him and sliding her shades off the arch of her nose ever so slightly. "and jared," she mused, her english accent laced through her words, sharp as the edge of a blade, "burn those god-awful shorts, yeah? i don't want my band to look like they've come out of being homeless." without a second thought, the female stood up and stepped past the fourth bandmate without a missed beat. "c'mon, we can't have you curled up on the floor all day."
    outfit | here
    where | tour bus.
    with | everyone.
    tags | revalia revalia
    xxxxx r e i r e i

Last edited:
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #AC9689; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 10px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #AC9689; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #AC9689; border: 1px solid #AC9689; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
impressed
[div class=tag3]location
tour bus
[div class=tag3]outfit
xxx
[div class=tag3]with
the bois & crew
[div class=tag3]tags[/div] nymphadora. nymphadora. r e i r e i revalia revalia [/div] [/div]

jin-xiang
shen
In the distance, Jin saw their dance choreographer, Mae, get out of a car and say goodbye to a man who appeared to be her father or uncle. She walked to the growing group with luggage in hand.
"I so thought I was going to be late. Traffic is horrendous this morning. How are you all feeling? Excited?" Her grin was sunny.
Jin's eyes crinkled behind his aviator shades. "Hyped. And yourself?"

A few months back, he wasn't keen on hiring a dance choreographer at all. He carried a misconception where he thought choreographers would be uppity, old, or very demanding individuals who thought they knew everything. Mae proved him wrong. She was young and talented in what she did. They all watched her audition. From the few words Jin exchanged with her then, she seemed relatable, too. Maybe choreographers weren't so bad.

He didn't get to hear her answer since the arrival of Sergio and Naomi as a pair shortly followed. The redhead was dragging an amount of luggage twice her size. "Sorry we're late guys, his Highness wanted to make sure he looked perfect to grace us with his presence," Naomi said while catching her breath. That didn't surprise anybody. Sergio was known to be very meticulous about his looks. As a joke, Jin once made the mistake of ruffling his gelled hair and got an irritable Sergio for the rest of the day. During that short reminisce, Nova The Bodyguard approached them. She did not look enthused. In fact, she seemed livid.

Jin glanced at Leo with his brow raised as if to question, 'What the hell did you do to make her pissed?'. The platinum blonde started to list off two ridiculous rules The Hunks were to abide by from here on out, all with the inclusion of a threat if they chose to ignore those rules. Jin made a face. What is she, a bodyguard or a prison guard? Jared, who was surprisingly the last member to arrive, came in while Nova was in the middle of her rant.

The boys have all known Nova for several months, not as a bodyguard first, but as Leo's girlfriend. And they've known that her temper wasn't to be trifled with. Despite this, Jared challenged Nova and, in response, she did exactly what she threatened to do. The curly-haired Hunk instantly folded over and went into fetal position on the ground. A man reduced to shame.

Jin hadn't heard exactly what Leo muttered under his breath, but he said to his friend sarcastically, "Pssh. You've made a fantastic choice."
Lilith clapped her hands together. "Alright, we have a tight schedule that I don't want to fuck up. I've already claimed the back bedroom but everything else? Well, may the odds be ever in your favour," she announced. After a few more words for Jared specifically, Lilith went into the tour bus with her heels clicking beneath her.
Jin approached Jared's side and helped him stand up. "Up ya go, buddy. We got a big day ahead of us." He patted him on the back and followed after their manager and Leo.

First impressions certainly mattered, and this tour bus exceeded expectations. It had luxurious interior and commodities. Not only did it have a flat-screen TV and comfy seating within the lounge area, but a kitchenette with a stove, microwave and mini fridge. Jin whistled. He could make awesome food with this. He traveled further down the bus and found the beds, which were arranged in bunks of two. Each one had a curtain for privacy and electrical outlets for phones or tablets. Jin definitely wanted one of the top bunks. It was only common sense to take it. Jin turned as he heard his friends enter one by one.

"Hey! I call dibs on one of the top bunks!"
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

Last edited:

• -
    Coded by Invidia
    Only three people were there at the point of her arrival. Summing up the courage to actually speak, she was surprised to get a response to say the least. As one of the guys, who was named Jin if she could remember correctly answered with him being hyped. As much as she was hyped she was more nervous however. Mae replied with a simple nod of agreement to his words before the group started to slowly form and join. A couple came shortly after her. She recognized to male to be another band member and the young red-head was playing the tune during her live audition. Mae only grew more nervous as all the people around her had some sort of history with one another whilst she felt like the odd one out. The new kid on the block more likely. Fitting in was never the young female's strong suit to begin with.
    For now, Mae, folded in the background, observing all the different characters that were unfolding in front of her. The spunky platinum blonde female that just appeared was the one that left an impression on her that left Mae rooted to the ground, wide-eyed, listening. She didn't look like she was one to be messed with. No sir. She didn't seem to know her or recognize her from anywhere just yet so she made it a point later to attempt to introduce herself to this now known bodyguard. That being said, following her glare to a certain member that was accompanying the tall male that spoke to her earlier. So at that point she felt like the only one that did not know a single soul.
    Listening to the platinum blonde give off her fair share of warnings and rules that were to take place, Mae was taken aback. She admired that. Straight and to the point. She swore she could hear crickets in the background as she spoke from how quiet and intently everyone was listening. She would be a worthy spar partner in the mere future.
    That being said, the speech came to an end and it was time to get moving from the manager's movement. However, as she was about to move, the platinum blonde busted the late comer's balls because of talking back. Mae could literally feel the punch as she did so, wincing silently herself. To top it off, not only he got hit in the balls but his fashion sense was also punched by the manager before she swiftly walked by and left the odds in their favor or so to speak.
    As she saw the rest of the group motioning towards the bus, she really did not mind which bunk she got but she would prefer any bottom bunk as she was mildly scared of heights. Upon entering the female awaited for everyone to settle and let herself to fill the empty space of the puzzle. However, she was caught in awe. Mae never really entered a tour bus and this was all new to her. She never knew that a bus could be so enormous from the inside to begin with.
    "Damn. This is actually happening..." was all Mae could muster with a smile on her face.

• ∞ NOVA ∞ DEGARDE ∞

Does Nova regret kicking Jared in the balls?

Hell no.

He should have known that pissing her off wasn't the greatest idea. She was already pissed, and challenging her was just a wrong move. After getting the "Yes, Ma'am" from him. She walked and grabbed her bag. She again shouted to the members that were already in the tour bus. "Remember first bunk near the door is mine boys." She smirked at Lilith who insulted Jared on his choice of clothing. Well, the girl wasn't exactly wrong. Those shorts should be burned. Nova walked towards the tour bunks. Grabbing the first bunk nearest to the doorway. She placed her stuff down and then went to speak with Lilith

"I liked to thank you for offering me the job." She said smirking at Nova. Knowing there were a million people other than her who were far more....qualified and plus wasn't dating one of the singers. "Was a bit too harsh?" She wondered to her. "I mean I warned Jared so I do not regret fucking making sure he has no children. I mean just in general. " What she was really asking was if she was too harsh to Leo. She understood that he needed time to be ready to be committed but it's been 6 years already, and they weren't even living together. That was all she was really asking for. A little moving in together, just so she knows that they were actually going somewhere not just...to a damn brick wall.

She saw a future with Leo. She just wondered if he also saw a future with her.

Tags revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Location Tour Bus Outfit ∞∞∞

• LILITH
    MONROE
    x
    lilith neatly placed her belongings into her nearby compartments, ignoring the rest as she organised herself for a moment, a quiet sigh escaped lilith's lips as her shoulders relaxed and body unwinded from the morning's tense rush. they were going to be on time, perhaps a little late but nothing that was worth stressing about. her darks eyes watched leo scramble to another top bunk, knocking over a bowl and pillow recklessly as he did. lilith groaned, ready to spit another insult before she was interrupted. "leo-"

lilith's focus was taken away by nova who seemed a little less passionate than a few minutes ago. her lips formed a curt smirk as lilith gave her a nod, listening to what nova had to say about her little demonstration from earlier. "not a problem, nova. you seemed like the perfect choice for the job." she reassured, throwing her brimmed hat onto her bunk and combing her dark hair. her neat eyebrows knitted together as she realised she left her cigarette behind her ear. the female quietly kicked herself before slipping it back behind her ear.

what came out of nova's mouth surprised the manager a bit, raising an eyebrow in question of what she said. "well, i don't think jared will be filing for an assault any time soon. but perhaps let the boys be able to feel their parts." she smiled. lilith studied nova's bright eyes and noticed the deeper meaning behind the question. it wasn't hard to pick up with the tone of nova's voice, but it wasn't her place to assume anything, let alone give relationship advice, especially with her own relationship problems that she had to deal with.

"they may be in their twenties but don't forget we mature much faster than them," she spoke with a sly grin, "give them time and they'll come around, but don't hold the leash so tightly. we can't have them acting like depressed robots on stage for millions to see." lilith only prayed that nova was picking up the hints in her words. for a moment, lilith turned around in a swift and pulled out a black folder full of sheets, and a matching pen, returning her focus to her hired bodyguard. "relax for a bit, take a nap even, we've got a long few months ahead of us."

- time skip -

lilith swore if leo complained one more time, she was going to throw something across the bus.

the female quietly placed herself at the kitchen bench, paperwork and notes were laid out messily across the counter as she tried to figure out the little kinks that needed attending to. the plan was to sign into the hotel, meet up with the venue manager while the band rehearsed and naomi could sort out the sound and lighting, figure out the merch stands and then watch screaming girls wish to be on the stage with band for two hours or so. lilith sighed as she unfolded and refolded her long legs once more, ignoring leo's childish whine.

the quick phone call meeting she had with the opening band's manager went smoothly. it was a blessing that the band already resided in the city and were more than happy to play a few songs for a friend. that was the pro about having a celebrity of a brother already, it made it easier on her to create connections in the music industry. the brunette chewed the inside of her cheek as she neatly wrote down on a piece of paper, her mind completely focused in her work; until she heard leo sigh childishly once more.

"whine one more time and i'll personally kick you off this bus, we're nearly there anywhere." she mused, her voice sounding gentle in comparison to her harsh words.

a tired sigh escaped lilith's lips as she closed a folder and rubbed her eyes. being enclosed in such a tiny space was slowly getting to her and she'd forgotten to buy anything to eat for breakfast as well. lilith rolled her shoulders back and sat up gingerly from her crouched position, lazily tying up her hair as she did. it was a lot more difficult to focus on work than usual, especially with her ex floating in the same bus as her.

"right," she sighed, turning her body around to face everyone, "i want everyone to be prepared before we hop off this bus. boys you'll be heading straight to soundcheck with nova and mae, while i'll get naomi sorted out in booth and run some errands. i don't want to hear a single complaint from anyone, especially from the venue, it's opening night and i want to make sure you four make a good impression. is that clear with everyone?"
    outfit | here
    where | tour bus.
    with | everyone.
    tags | revalia revalia
    xxxxx r e i r e i

Last edited:
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
betrayed
[div class=tag3]location
tour bus
[div class=tag3]outfit
xxx
[div class=tag3]with
the bois & crew

jin-xiang
shen
It hadn't even been five minutes in the bus and Leo had already done something to irritate their manager. He watched his friend knocked over a few things while claiming a spot in another top bunk before anyone else had a say about it. Jin snickered under his breath so he wasn't heard—at least, he thought he wasn't.
Amused, he said, "Well, this is a great start."

* * *​

Jin was playing Uno with Jared and Naomi to pass the time. He was having a losing streak and wasn't too pleased that he was usually the one who either got his turn skipped or was forced to draw more cards to his hand. Jin rubbed his brow. In the background, Leo was complaining as he flipped through channels on the television.
"Are we there yet? God, the reception is shit."
Beating Nova to it, Lilith threatened to personally throw him off the bus. However, Leo didn't seem intimidated, and whether or not she heard his little remark, she followed up with an announcement for all of them. "...is that clear for everyone?"

Without looking away from their game of Uno, Jin gave a thumbs-up over his shoulder. "Crystal clear." He watched Jared flip over a "draw four more" card on him. He looked up at his curly-haired friend with a mixed look of annoyance and dismay on his face. "Oh, come on. Seriously?" Sighing under his breath, he drew four more cards. "You're both conspiring against me."

Last edited:

• -
    Coded by Invidia
    Upon boarding the bus and being engulfed in her own awe, Mae snapped out of it as she felt the bus start to ease slowly out of the lot that it was parked in. The female went to take the bottom bunk that opposed the platinum blonde's. Sitting down on the bunk the female already started feeling a little bit nauseous. She knew she had forgotten something. Her pills. Her motion sickness pills to be exact. Taking out her medicine pouch and a water bottle from her pack. Taking two tablets out, the female placed her on her tongue and placing her water bottle near her lips she tipped her head back and swallowed the pills. Upon taking the them the female kicked off her converse shoes and laid down to not feel the effect of the moving bus till the pills kicked in. Not taking any particular notice to what was happening around her due to focusing on not feeling nauseous, the female placed an arm over her eyes and closed them for the time being. Nothing important was occurring at that point.

As time passed by, Mae dozed off into a light, small nap with the effect of the pills. It was after a certain time she felt a palm shaking her knees as a sign to wake up. Mae was not that startled but as she lifted her arm from on top of her eyes she saw the blonde female above her. Nova had woke her up and indicated that Lilith was about to speak. She was thankful Nova did, otherwise she would have missed it with how disoriented she felt. With a thanking smile, Mae slowly swung her legs off the bed and sat up, clutching her head a bit. She made sure Lilith could be heard from where she was. It appeared that finally they were close to their first destination. Finally. Thankfully.
    They were heading straight to rehearsal for the guys' debut. Mae had spent weeks perfecting the moves because she knew till she got the hang of the moving bus she was going to be all over the place so practice was to be made while on solid and stable ground. Having met up with Naomi to provide her with the tracks, the female had no trouble rehearsing to begin with. Upon first impression Lilith sounded and looked strict but deep down Mae knew that what she was doing was to see what she invested it in succeed and flourish. That and let's not forget the tons of pressure that rested on her shoulders to begin with. Mae slowly stood up to her feet, trying to gain her balance as she slowly made her way to Nova, "So Nova, as boss lady commanded, looks like we are sticking together for the time being. I'm Mae-Lin by the way, but I go by Mae." The asian held out a hand for the blonde to shake. It was about time she actually introduced to her.

• ∞ NOVA ∞ DEGARDE ∞

Nova smiled and nodded. Lilith was right as always. She needed to cool down on the leash a bit, Leo needs time to deal with his emotions. I mean she hopes that what he needs. She spent 6 years loving the boy, she can wait a little longer. By a little, she meant a lot. "Thanks Lili. I needed that." It wasn't like she was wrong. Boys are a lot slower in the maturing stages. She smirked at Lilith. "I rather not. Who knows what the boys can get into while we are on the way to the bus. I will relax on my bed tho. " She then walked to her bed, and lay down waiting for them to get to the hotel

∞∞∞​

She swears to god if she hears Leo fucking complain one more time. She will kick him in the balls. Lilith spoke out in the exact moment.

"whine one more time and I'll personally kick you off this bus, we're nearly there anywhere."

"I'll help" Nova mumbles while she glared at her boyfriend. She may love him but he was getting on her nerves right now. She was kinda hungry and cranky from the long bus ride. He wasn't helping with all of his complaints. She then watched as Lilith stood up ready to speak. She looked down seeing her bunkmate, Mae was it? Sleeping. She jumped down from the bunk and shook her leg a bit to wake her. She motioned to Lilith who was about to speak. Mae sent her a grateful smile, sat up to listen to her. Nova nodded to the directions, looking towards the boys. Especially Leo who was slightly looking back at her. She mumbled a quick "Yes ma'am" and began to walk towards Leo when Mae showed up. She turned to listen to the brunette.

"So Nova, as boss lady commanded, looks like we are sticking together for the time being. I'm Mae-Lin by the way, but I go by Mae."

"I'm Nova. As you already know, and I am sorry if I scared you with that all balls kicking thing. I'm usually much nicer, but with these boys, you have to be a bit scary to get them to listen. " She smirked at Mae. "Seeing as I am the boys' bodyguard and will be going everywhere with them including choreography. We should get to know each other. I can tell which boy to avoid. Like for instants Leo is off-limits seeing as he's my boyfriend. Even though he's a bit hardhead, I do love him though." Nova said it loud enough to make sure Leo heard her as she glanced at him while he was talking with Jared. Showing it was ok, she wasn't mad anymore. She could never stay mad at him for long. "Jared is off-limits even though he is single as hell. We all know that he's in love with his best friend, Naomi as she is with him. He would know too if he ever takes hints. Sergio...let's just say is really off limits unless you want to piss off Lilith plus he's a bit of an ass. Jin is our only guy without attachments. He's pretty awesome though, he is definitely my guy if I ever want to talk. A lot more mature than...his bandmates. "

Nova has basically been with these guys for years now. They are all like her brothers aside from Leo. She cares for each and every one of them plus she is the one to bust their ass if they were idiots. Which is why she was perfect for this job. Lilith knows that she would do everything she could to make sure the guys were safe and protect them with her life.

She will also be the one to call them out if they were acting like total idiots. Which they act like...most of the time.

• LILITH
    MONROE
    x
    lilith was so focused in her work that she almost didn't hear everyone reply and call her captain back to her, or realise sergio was standing in front of her with a granola bar. her dark, hazy eyes studied the granola bar with a blank face. it wasn't that lilith was startled by the act of kindness, there was a soft side to the guy whether he'd like to admit or not in front of the others, but rather it was almost a melancholy feeling, perhaps nostalgic, of the moments the two would share together. but that was then, and as far as lilith was concerned now, it was only suppose to be professional.

and that's exactly how it was going to stay.

lilith's defined eyebrow rose as she happily took the granola bar, peeling the plastic wrapping off and taking a hearty bite. a hint of a smirk tugged at the edge of her lips as she swallowed her bite, "i'm busy, not dying." a soft chuckled followed her quiet words. the female's eyes flickered to the window near by her, ignoring sergio's quiet leave as she watched the road turn into a scenery of tall buildings and bustling streets. it was an urban jungle but nothing lilith was unfamiliar with, yet the strange, almost nauseous feeling that was slowly churning in her stomach said otherwise.

lilith stood up from her seat, packing all her documents away in their designated folders. the way she packed was methodical, like she had done it a thousand times before which wouldn't be far from the truth. lilith packed her needed clothes, shoes, hairbrush and other things into a designer leather duffel bag. her hair fell back down into silky waves before she slipped her dark shades over the arch of her nose once more. her fingers fled to the back of her ear and pulled out the cigarette she'd been hiding, slipping it between her lips unlit. "alright, everyone's got everything?" she asked with a raised brow, shrugging her jacket on once more.
    outfit | here
    where | tour bus.
    with | everyone.
    tags | revalia revalia
    xxxxx r e i r e i

Last edited:
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
neutral
[div class=tag3]location
tour bus
[div class=tag3]outfit
xxx
[div class=tag3]with
the bois & crew→sergio

jin-xiang
shen
The game was called; Naomi won again. "Good game," Jin grumbled. While cursing under his breath, he halfheartedly collected the cards into one deck and cleaned up the table. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sergio offer Lilith a granola bar then walk away to watch the scenery pass by from a window. It came as no surprise that Sergio had been in the bathroom for most of this trip, organizing his precious hair and facial products.

But something else was off—he seemed distracted. Sergio's father had recently been accused of conspiracy to murder and was now on trial for it. Sergio confided in the boys about it himself. It was an ugly truth, and it concerned Jin how this would affect his friend's sate of mind. Everyone was conversing with one another, but Sergio was standing off to the side by himself. Staring into space.

Frowning slightly, Jin got up from his chair and approached Sergio's side. "Hey..." he said, "you alright?"

Last edited:

• -
    Coded by Invidia
    Mae blinked twice as she awaited Nova’s proper introduction as they still did not have one. Mae was still a bit on edge due to Nova’s out bursting character. First with Jared and then Leo, was it? Boy, there was history written all over it and she did not want to tangle herself in such a story. She could smell the drama the instant she arrived this morning. Let alone under the same... bus roof?
    "I'm Nova. As you already know, and I am sorry if I scared you with that all balls kicking thing. I'm usually much nicer, but with these boys, you have to be a bit scary to get them to listen."
    With that introduction, Mae-Lin was slowly easing down already. Especially with how somewhat calmer her tone was. She understood where she was coming from. She wanted to keep everything under control for no landslides and she admired that about her already. Mae nodded as her frown now turned into a warm smile, “Hehe yes of course! No need to apologise for anything Nova. I get where you are coming from, however, remind me to never get on your bad side, okay?” The female was kidding of course but there was actual truth behind those words. She definitely did not want to get on her bad side... ever.
    "Seeing as I am the boys' bodyguard and will be going everywhere with them including choreography. We should get to know each other. I can tell which boy to avoid. Like for instants ..."
    “Yes, we should. I would love that actually considering that every person here seems connected to one another...” Mae chuckled nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck. Offering to get to know each other would at least give Mae a social skill boost to make connections with other inhabitants of the bus. Who knew that by introducing herself to Nova, she came with a free introduction about the other members? It was useful information to know. Not vital but it was good, she supposed. When she said avoid, Mae was confused as she cannot really avoid anyone living on this bus but she understood her context as she proceeded. She mentally laughed as she heard Nova. Mae was definitely not here for some romantic conquest and that was for sure.
    As Nova mentioned that Leo was her boyfriend, all the bricks fell into place. She figured as much but she did not want to assume. No wonder why they radiated the drama aroma by just the looks. Her eyes danced from Leo to Jared which was next on Nova’s list. With him was a short red head which she knew to be Naomi. With a soft chuckle at Nova’s description at him she nodded in understanding. With that, her glance fell on the bloke that was looking at the scenery pass by, awfully quiet. Sergio. He already radiated a weird, mystery vibe from him and adding the fact about Lilith, she would definitely be careful. Then again, Mae was quite unsure of how to even approach him. She did not do well with ‘assholes’ as Nova claimed him to be. Lastly, her gaze dropped on the last member, Jin. Her lips slowly turned into a straight line. Going back to her audition, when it came to a unanimous vote, he had been the last to speak and as much as he had an impressed looked on his face, he was not wowed like the other. Mae knew she was not a top professional but dancing was her passion and just about the only thing she can do without falling on her rear or face. However, the least he voted in favour and gave Mae the chance. However, she was determined to prove her worth if she wanted to succeed herself. She was simply glad she was given the chance. As Nova’s introduction came to a close, her gaze shifted on the blonde and sighed, “I will try to keep all of what you just said in mind! I did not bring a notebook with,” Mae kidded as she shook her head. “I appreciate the briefing – like a lot...”
    With that note, a male towered over Nova and she noticed it was Leo. Noticing Lilith from the corner of her eye she felt the bus finally slowing down. HALLELUJAH. Mae went back to Nova, excusing herself. “I’m gonna go get my dance shoes and I’ll see you in a few!” and with that Mae gave her and Leo a see you soon wave before motioning to her belongings. She did not have time to prepare as she spent most of the trip unconscious and in a bad state. However, all she needed were her dance shoes and any props that were provided on set. Other than that she was set for now since it was first rehearsal. She still had to discuss in terms out performing outfits with Lilith later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back