• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Me, From Far Away (naash.wasnot.here & b-bunnybubbles)

Cyrene stared at him for a moment with wide eyes before turning around and walking into the kitchen. "I think so. Should I turn it off?"

Last edited:
Cassidy took a pile of papers, and fanned himself. "Jesus, you get that hot?" he said, beads of sweat on his forehead.
(he cant handle the heat like that)

Cyrene flicked a glance at him. "I don't think it's that hot." he hummed in response, although he wasn't really one to speak, considering how cold he was all the time.
(ngl being hot is worse than being cold)

Cass went over and lowered the heat. "There, now it's still warm, but it's not that hot," he said, wiping his sweaty forehead with his shirt that was on the couch.

Cyrene watched him do that, smiling a little to himself. "Is there anything specific you want me to make, love?" He asked Cassidy quietly.

"Surprise me," Cassidy replied, putting his shirt in the laundry basket.

Cassidy went to his room to grab his phone.

Cyrene took out a pot and started humming to himself. He had decided to make mac-n-cheese due to the fact that it was easy, and it was good, and honestly, what other reasons did you need?

(fr mac n cheese is the best)

Cass walked out of the room with a tank top, scrolling through past photos he had taken with Cyrene on his phone.
(no especially baked mac-n-cheese from black families😋 im black and hispanic so dont take it offensive please-)

Cyrene turned when he heard him coming in, smiling a little at him as he put the water to a boil
(thats not offensive :3 im half-black and half-European <3)

Cass noticed Cyrene, and grinned.
(period pooh)

"Careful," Cassidy said, pulling Cyrene close to him.

Cassidy smiled back, and playfully slapped Cyrene's behind.

Cassidy gave Cyrene a glance. "Never heard anything like that before," he said smugly.

"Watch it, shortstack. I'm in charge, not you," Cassidy retorted, stooping down to Cyrene's height.

"Good," he replied, walking over to the stove to lower the heat on the pot. A moment later, his phone buzzed. He didn't notice, though. He wasn't near it, anyway.

Cassidy looked at Cyrene. "Why do you have my phone?" he inquired.

(cyrene would bully ppl because theyre not dating someone built like cassidy jjsjsjsjssjsjjsjs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back