• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Match!

Angel studies her closely but he also knows because of what happened last time she might not want to see him in trouble. The last person he kind of really miss them up for hurting when it comes to people he cares for. Angel can let his tempter get the best of him and now when it like he gets to that point. She was the only one to ever calm him down and make him stop. He gently just nods softly as he reaches up and gently cup her face with his hand.

"OK, I am just making sure."

She glances at his hand, but smiles faintly and nods. " I just...have a lot of cleaning to do. " she said, looking around at the huge mess on her floor. She inhaled sharply. " A lot of cleaning. " then she looks back at him. " But enough about me. What did you bring? "

Angel removes his hand gently as he hands her over her favorite snacks.

"You should know by now I will bring you your favorite."

He then reaches over for the remote while he leans back on the couch and places her feet into his lap getting into his normal spot he starts to look at the tv for something for them to watch.

"Well, besides checking on you. My cousin and Mag are talking with each other but my Cousin doesn't know him talking to her. That dating profile you place up for her on the same site as my cousin did the trick but now. Cuz doesn't know it is Mag because the picture didn't load up on the profile you set up. We need to watch out for her because if Witch learned that my cousin is talking to anyone she will try to turn it around some way and somehow. I hope he doesn't tell her since she is his so called "friend."

She tears open the snacks, beginning to much on them. she laughs a few times at his synopsis of what went down today.

" Wow. I miss one day of work and all of that happened? Geez reminded me to never take a day off again. " she sighs softly. " As for The wicked witch of the office, I mean...as long as she doesn't find out shes talking to Maddy specifically, it shouldn't be a problem, right? Not much she can do if Maddy doesn't reveal herself, and from what you tell me, she has no plans of doing that, does she? At least, not for awhile. "

" This is true but we both know this wicked witch power she has over my cousin too. At the same time I can't wait to see her reaction when she learn he talking to someone."

Angel just grins while he try to found a movie for them to watch on Netflix.

" Me too...Although I can't help but worry what'll happen if she does find out its Maddy..." she said, looking at the TV. " what movie are you planning to put on? "

"Same here but maybe we are over thinking this too much at this moment. I am just happy they are "talking" with each other. I have been trying to think of ways to get them talking but you my princess made it happen talking her into doing the dating app. So, thank you. "

Angel shrugs his shoulders when she asked about the movie.

" I have no clue you can pick one."

She giggled softly. " You're welcome, my prince. " she replied. she went silent, thinking for a moment about what movie they should watch. Then she thought of a movie she hadn't seen yet. " How about...deadpool 2? "

Angel smiles softly looking over at her.

"As you Wish."

Angel winks over at her playfully as he look for the movie and starts playing for them. He playfully would tickle her foot as he got more comfortable on the couch.

She laughs brightly. Her feet are her number one ticklish spot. Someone could tickle her feet and she would laugh, without fail. She got him back by tickling him all over his body.

Angel start laugh as he gently grab her hands and pinned her down to the couch looking right into her eyes. He couldnt help it but he lean in and place a soft kiss on her lips. He then blinks and let her go as he jump back.

"So..so ..so sorry....I will leave".

She stays still on the couch for a few moments, trying to decipher what the heck just happened. Then she sat up and pulled him back over to her, gently kissing him on the lips.

Angel was shocked but once he realized what was happen he gently pick her up into his arms and carries her not breaking the kiss as he then gently place her on her bed unbutton his shirt taking it off.

She watches him for a few moments, then starts taking off her own clothes.

(And now we fade to black...i think xD)

After a few hours they both have falling a sleep in each other arms. Angel woke up with her still in his arms at first he couldnt believe it and realized it wasn't a dream. Him and his Princess kiss and more then that but now will she wish they didnt cross that line. He gently place a kiss on the top of her head as he cuddle up with her a bit more just watching her sleep.

Robin smiled faintly in her sleep as he cuddled against her, at least until her brain woke up and realized that she wasn't alone in the bed. She opened her eyes and looked over at Angel, smiling faintly. she definitely didn't regret what had happened between them.

Angel notice she woke up as he smile down at her.

"Hi..."

Angel held in a small laugh as he ran his hand down her back gently trying to break the silence a bit.

" Hey..." she smiled up at him, watching him closely. Then she leaned him and gave him a peck on the lips. " Good morning. "

He ran his other hand into his long hair as he laugh. Angel didnt want to move but knew they both would.need to get up in a few. He place a kiss on her forehead as he gently cup her face.

"Promise to take things slow with you."

" Well...I wouldn't mind if you sped things up a bit. " she says, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him gently.

Angel laughs softly as he place a kiss on her lips looking into her eyes gently.

"Are you sure about that? To be honest I have been in love with you for the longest just didnt tell you because of our friendship and didnt want to lose you. Especially with what happen with your last ex."

She nods. " Im sure. You are not my last ex, And I know for a fact you are a thousand times better than him. "

Angel nods softly remove his hand from her face as he slowly got up from the bed looking around for his short placing them on as he toss her over his shirt with a bit of a smirk.

"How about I start some breakfast for us?"

--------------‐---------------------------------------------

Over at Michael place, Michael had stood up all night texting with his mystery girl till he feel a sleep with the phone landing right on his face in his bed.

" I'd like that. " she got out of bed with him. " But for now Im going to go take a shower. "

Maddy had fallen asleep once she realized he'd fallen asleep. She had a pretty nice dream that night that he found out who she really was, and they got married, and had a nice little family of 4. It was...a pretty nice dream in her opinion, and she was slightly disappointed when she discovered it wasnt real.

Angel nods as he was thinking to join but realized if he did they would never go to work.
" When you finished I take my...I would join you but then we will not be at work at all today."

-----------‐—----------------‐---------------------------

Micahel woke up looking at his phone texting back.

"I guess...we talk all night..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back